Close Friends?🥰 ~jaynnie

By johanniefandom

Two best friend's both have secret crushes on each other. Not to mention that jayden already has a girlfriend... More

Chapter 0/characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 17

1.1K 23 16
By johanniefandom

Wednesday

~annie pov

I woke up and went into my bathroom. I turned on the shower and got in. I'm so tired😩. I've been crying over Jayden. I know i made it look like i was fine without her but it hit me at 2 in the morning while i was laying in bed in the dark looking at pictures of us together and videos we took together. I miss her🥺. Seriously. But I can't get my heart broken by her again. She wants to date me again not be best friends that's why I put her out my life but this obviously is only hurting me😔. Ugghhh I hate crying over her stupid ass🤦🏻‍♀️😩. She really does affect your life once she leaves nobody is like her🥺. I have a long day so I don't have time to mourn over Jayden right now.

15 minutes later...

I got out the shower and got dressed. I washed my face and brushed my teeth then I walked into the bedroom and grabbed my phone. I got a text from mr Smith. He said that we have to be there at 12 and it's already 10:45 and I know there's gonna be traffic. Are Draco and Brian even up🤦🏻‍♀️. I'm wearing this outfit with my hair straightened.

I ran out my room and straight to Brian's. I opened his door and he jumped up and covered himself. Was he-

"briannnn ewww😩" I whined while covering my eyes.

"you could've warned me nigga" he said

"put your shit away" I said while covering my eyes still. He didn't say anything for a second.

"okay uncover" he said. I uncovered my eyes and looked at him.

"you need to get up we're leaving at 11:20" I said to him in a serious tone

"pfff. who are you? My mom?" He asked with a slight smile

"I'm the most mature and responsible one out of us 3" I said

"but me and Draco are older than you junior" he said

"Draco's older than you his birthday is before yours why are we off topic🤦🏻‍♀️" I rambled. Brian chuckled annoyingly. He laughs loud🙄😂.

"get ready and stop jerking off in the morning it's weird" I said while walking to the door

"like you don't finger yourself in the morning" he said. I turned around and looked at him.

"no i don't please myself i have people who can do that for me" I said

"like Jayden😏" he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"okay and Brianna sucked your dick last week in class but I'm not saying shit am I?" I said with an attitude

"how you know about that?😳" he asked looking shocked

"get ready" I said while closing the door.

"HOWD YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT" he yelled from his room while I walked to Draco's. I giggled to myself. Boys are stupid😂. I opened Draco's door and it's all dark in here. I turned on his light and he was still sleeping. Awww😂.

"draco😏" I said sweetly with a smirk. I'm standing in the door way.

"dracooooo" I said louder. He didn't move.

"what the fuck is in here?" I asked myself while looking around. I found a pool noodle by his closet. I picked it up. Brian walked in his room with his phone out.

"what you bout to do?😂" he asked while laughing. I giggled.

"record this on Instagram" I said to him with a smile. He started recording. I got on the bed and I'm standing over him.

"Draco watch uppp!!" I shouted while beating him with the pool noodle. He jumped when I yelled and Brian was dying of laughter the whole time he was getting beat😂. I was laughing because Brian laughs dumb😂. Draco grabbed the noodle and took it from me.

"get off my bed bro" he mumbled then I got off the bed and Brian stopped recording. Brian posted that shit😂.

"Draco we have to go at 11:20 for real and it's already 10:50 you boys have 30 minutes to get ready" I said to both of them

"30 minutes?!" Draco asked while sitting up in bed

"yes 30 minutes" I said while he checked the time

"oh shit. Brian go get ready or we can't get food before we get to the studio." Draco said while getting out of bed

"I want food so I'll get ready" Brian said then went to get ready. I left Draco's room so he could get ready. Dealing with boys is difficult🤦🏻‍♀️😂.

Studio 🎵🎧🎤

~annie pov

So now we're here and we were a little late only 5 minutes but it was only because Brian was being slow to order his food🙄😂. He's acts like the baby in our group i swear😂. Draco is wearing this outfit.

And Brian is wearing this outfit.

He has on his durag too yes😂. He doesn't go anywhere without it he HAS to have it is what he claims. But yeah we're here in the studio and in the studio it has LED lights on the walls and in the studio box and it has 3 couches. We have a music producer his name is Isaac and our manager his name is Gabriel and then mr Smith so those are the 3 main people we'll be with when we're here. We're here for a meeting and to meet everyone and we already meet everyone and had a tour of the whole place so now we're just waiting for the meeting. In the meantime I'm talking to Isaac about my song because I let them listen to it and they LOVED IT so they want me to sing it and they want to post it everywhere for everyone to listen. The boys won't be in on this one it's MY song😂. But we can do individual songs by ourselves if we wanted to we don't have to sing every song together. Brian and Draco are eating on the couch and talking while I'm with Isaac sitting next to him at his studio desk.

"so I want you to sing it for me and we'll produce it and you can listen and see what you like and don't like about it and we'll fix it until it's how you want it" Isaac said with a friendly smile

"okay" I said with a smile. He looked at mr Smith.

"she's ready when's the meeting?" He asked him

"It's in 20 minutes but it should only take her 3 minutes to record unless she messes up" mr Smith said

"she's got this" Isaac said to him then looked at me

"okay let me show you what the inside of the studio is like" he said while standing up. I stood up too. He looked at Draco and Brian.

"you boys wanna see what the studio is like?" He asked them with a slight smile

"oh hell yeah" Brian said while jumping up and stuffing his face with food. We laughed😂. Draco got up and we walked into the studio box and he showed us all the equipment and how to use it when we have to record. Brian has been fucking making this guy laugh the whole time😂. He's already close to the producer😂. Brian is a child in a teenage body. Draco is a chill person he doesn't really act out and have as much fun as Brian so they argue all the time😂. I hope they don't get in a fight I don't know what to do because I can't stop them. After he showed us the stuff they left the studio box and I started recording my song.

4 minutes later...

After I finished singing I walked out the studio box and they clapped for me.

"oh my gosh i feel so honored🥰" I said feeling flattered. Draco started laughing at me and I did too😂. I walked over to Isaac.

"that was out standing I love your voice😍 you said that you had a little part that you wrote and you wanted someone else to sing it for you?" He said

"thank you and yeah i need a guy to sing it for me" I said to him with a smile

"do you want Brian or Draco to sing it for you?" He asked me. I looked at them. They just looked at me and Brian made a silly face so I started laughing at him and he did too😂. I looked back at Isaac.

"no they're weird" I said with a smile

"okay we have plenty guy singers for you we think that William would be a good match with you based on you guyses voices" Isaac said while looking at mr Smith

"yes William has a great voice" mr smith said with a smile

"William? Who's he?" I asked

"William Miller" Gabriel said. Ohhh.

"I've heard of him he used to comment under ashers pictures" I said

"Asher angel?" Mr smith asked

"yeah my ex boyfriend" I said

"the kid is a celebrity now he's on tv shows and movies" mr smith said with a smile

"I know he's really happy doing what he loves I'm proud of him" I said with a slight smile. This dude walked in and he looks like this.

"sorry to interrupt mr S i left my bag" he said. He has a British accent🥰. Kinda like..nevermind🙄.

"there he is. William. Annie this is William. William Annie." Mr smith said while standing up with a smile. William grabbed his bag and then looked at me. He started smiling.

"hi I'm will" he said with a smile

"I'm Annie" I said with a smile

"love birds" Brian said quietly to Draco but we all heard him.

"Brian shut up" I said with an attitude then him and Draco started laughing.

"this is annie Leblanc, will" mr smith said to him with a smile

"Annie Leblanc...Asher angel's ex?" He asked with a slight smile

"yes I'm also known for being on a family vlog" I said

"yeah but I know you off of Instagram not YouTube" he said with a smile

"William we want you to feature in her song" Isaac said to him

"her song" will said

"her song none of your concern" Isaac said

"is it about Asher? If it is I can't" he said

"no it's not about him" I said

"ashers my buddy I can't disrespect him" he said

"will you be in the song?" I asked him

"sure. Do you need to take it now or what?" Will asked me

"now would be a good time they have a meeting to get to" Isaac said to him

"alright what's the lyrics" he asked while coming over to us.

5 hours later...

7:00 pm

~annie pov

We went to the meeting and they were telling us about opportunities and telling us more about the record label and stuff and after that we made friends with some of the kids signed here and we hung out with them. Most of them already knew me but not my bruddas. Girls started flocking to them they really were flirting with Draco and Brian and them being the flirts they are were flexing on them😂. Meanwhile I'm over here lonely. Boys were talking to me but I wasn't interested in them like that. Only like 2 of them the ugly ones were tryna talk to me😂🤦🏻‍♀️. 2 of them are cute. I finally made actual friends with girls😳. Shocking right? I don't get along with girls😂. My cheer team🙄 the popular girls at my school🙄🤦🏻‍♀️. I don't like them for real we have to hang around each other🤦🏻‍♀️. I'm friends with 3 girls from la already it was 6 girls but they were hanging out with the boy so I didn't talk to them I talked to the other 3. Avani, Lilia, and Anna. This is avani.

She's 16 and she's tiktok famous and she sings. She's super prettyyyyy😩. And she's bi too. This is Lilia.

She's sups adorable😂. I love her she's so sweet and funny. She's 16 and she sings at the studio too. She has a boyfriend. This is anna.

My girl anna be slayyyinggggg😍😂. She's 16 she's super funny like reallyyyy funny😂. Her and Brian together are crackheads😂. I think they would be good best friends to be honest😂.

Right now I'm back at the villa with Draco and Brian. And I've already showered and the food is almost here so I'm laying in bed. I watched Jayden's story and she was just posting video of her and her friends. She was with Harvey AND devenity. The two people I was worried about and she told me were just friends😒. Now she's hanging out with both of them. She's been texting me all day and I've been texting her back but dry. I got a text 'avaniiii🤪' ouh😂. I clicked on her text.

Avaniiii🤪

avaniiii🤪 - 7:40 pm
hey! I know we just saw each other but I'm bored and i wanna facetime someone😂

me - 7:41 pm
facetime??😬 i kinda wanna be alone

avaniiii🤪 - 7:42 pm
why what's wrong?🥺

me - 7:43 pm
idk😂 break up issues?

avaniiii🤪 - 7:44 pm
daaayummm that Jayden girl must have really fucked with yo heart🤦🏻‍♀️

me - 7:45 pm
it's definitely my fault for being stupid and actually believing i was the one she wanted

avaniiii🤪 - 7:46 pm
don't blame yourself that's all her not you

me - 7:47 pm
sometimes i can't help but blame myself

avaniiii🤪 - 7:48 pm
fro yo?

She knows me so well already🥺😂.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 322 30
Everybody thinks that being in a relationship is easy, but for these teens it wasn't.Their happiness wasn't gonna last forever.Jayden and Connor were...
195K 10.7K 32
❝What are you?❞ ❝I'm your boyfriend!❞ © -kenziegler 2018 [✔️]
26.7K 514 52
I ship Jenzie, You ship Jenzie , A Jenzie Shipper. Jenzie all the way.
90.8K 3.1K 25
in which two childhood best friends reunite and find themselves with new feelings.