Why don't we kidfics

By vvlove25

Just some kidfics of why don't we More

Couples
JARBYN. Paparazzi
CORBINA. Picnic
JATUM. Night routine
JACHARY. Siblings can be annoying but you love them
JANAH. Memories
JABBIE. Day with the grandparents
DORBYN. Attention
JANIEL. Words can even hurt parents
DONAH. Spanish
ZONAH. Crushes
ZANIEL. New year!
Requests
JATUM. Father Son Bonding
JATUM. Father Son Bonding Pt2
ZONAH. Playdate and labor
JACHARY. Transgender

JORBYN. Don't be afraid

1.5K 29 11
By vvlove25

THIS WAS A REQUEST AND IT WAS A GREAT IDEA Giraffeattack21 HERE YOU GO!

DANIEL'S P.O.V.

I walked down the halls and gasp when I'm suddenly pinned to the wall and kissed I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around my boyfriend's neck. I pull away and giggle "hey baby" Eben smiles "hi" I hug him "is today the day" I sigh feeling my heart bump "not today" I hang my head in shame "hey hey hey you tell them when you're ready I'll wait" he cuddles me close to his chest and I smile.

"Thank you" I say he kisses my forehead my dads don't know I'm gay I'm petrified to tell them what if they want a straight son? What if they kick me out? WHAT IF THEY MAKE ME BREAK UP WITH EBEN?! I whimper at the thought and Eben holds me tighter "no one is gonna break us up" he whispers into my ear and I nod I hear footsteps and we break apart my little brother Zach comes running "come on daddies are taking us to the movies" I chuckle as he drags me down the halls.

Jack looks a little shocked but I shrug it off.

I ran downstairs to see my dads looking shocked "what's going on" I asked Zach clung to my leg "Daniel why didn't you tell daddies you liked boys" my heart stopped beating "w what" I look at Jack. "I saw you in the hall and overheard your conversation and saw you with a guy you were hugging and kissing and he was comforting you" Jack said. I break down crying and both my dads come up to me and hug me "I'm sorry I'm sorry" I sob into my papa's chest.

"Sh Sh Daniel oh baby why didn't you tell us" daddy plays with my hair I hiccup "I I didn't know how you guys would react" I sniffle they both kiss my forehead "we love you no matter what" I smile slightly and papa wipes my tears "I love you guys" "we love you too" " ZACHY WANTS HUGS TOO" Zach hugs me and I chuckled.

"Come here Jacky I'm not mad" he hugs me and I kiss both there heads. "Now let's go I want popcorn" Zach whines I laugh and we walked to the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 15.1K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.2M 48.4K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
156K 5.6K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...