London Calling [COMPLETED]

Bahubalifan által

Hi friends ! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Following the humongous success of 'Love in Dubai' presenting to you - 'London Calling'... Több

Part 1 - Getting ready
Part 2 - Pilot D
Part 3 - This seat is taken
Part 4 - Getaway
Part 5 - Crush on Candy
Part 6 - Lovesick
Part 7 - Lights Camera Action
Part 8 - Surprise
Part 9 - Rooms
Part 10 - Plan
Part 11 - Tips
Part 12 - Kidnap
Part 13 - Double trouble
Part 15 - The one n only
Part 16 - Fussy boy
Part 17 - Sweetiful
Part 18 - Interview
Part 19 - Love from Japan
Part 20 - Gundusoodi
Part 21 - The Royal Bow
Part 22 - Dazzling stars
Part 23 - Look who's here!
Part 24 - Headache
Part 25 - Action Jackson
Part 26 - Outing
Part 27 - Innermost Secrets 🔞
Part 28 - Bad boy & Bad girl🔞
Part 29 - The greater sin
Part 30 - Bye bye London

Part 14 - Game over

597 41 149
Bahubalifan által

D's room:

Pr: How is it that Valli garu is here instead of vadina?🤔

D: I don't know ra.Like King Vikramadithya I take her to my room and she is disappears like Vetaal.😟

Pr: So you're saying vadina is a ghost ? 😧

D:Huh...uh...I didn't mean that...pls ra don't tell her I spoke like this she will feel bad...give me an idea now..

Pr: Hmm...let's change the plan.This time you go and sleep in her room that way she won't escape.

D: Ok...then what about Prashanti?

Pr: If you find her beside vadina,you signal me.We can transfer her to this room,beside Valli garu.If she is not there then you lock the door.Ok?

D agreed and went to her room.He saw S sleeping on the bed and he checked the bathroom.It was vacant.

D: Yes!Yes! She's sleeping alone...

He locked the door giving a cue to Pramod that all was well.

D: Now I will see how you will escape...hihihi...

He climbed stealthily onto the bed and got closer to her.He was excited like a fan boy.

D: Everyone desires to touch Anushka Shetty once atleast but I am the lucky one who gets to....oh no I am feeling shy...should I start from feet or face first?

He glanced at the beauty covered in blanket from feet to head.

S: Why does it appear as if she has shrunken in size? 🤔 No no I think I am hallucinating it is Sweety only...wow what a shape!

Dirty thoughts filling his mind,in a quick move,he pressed his lips on the lips of the sleeping beauty who turned out to be SSR.

D: Oops...it's you? 😣

SSR: Aaaahhhhhh!!! 😱😱😱

SSR pushed D and dashed out of the room to save his chastity.

SSR: Rama!!!!!!!

'Rama' sounded like 'Raama' to R who was having a disturbed sleep thanks to visions of being held on gunpoint by his naanna.

R: Aiyooo naannaa Trisha is like my sister pls don't shoot me!!!

R fell off the sofa with a thud.Pramod switched on the lights as SSR's loud shriek woke up everyone who came out of their rooms.

Ke: What is happening ?

Ra: Evandi,what is this you are screaming at this hour?

SSR: Why are you coming out from that room ? You supposed to be in our room!

Ra: What are you saying? This is our room only.

D came out of the room his hair sticking out from all directions.

D mv: Eh...how did this happen ? Like Amarendra has the power to make Devasena pregnant by sleeping on her lap does Sweetu have any special powers to change at will? That means I have to live with Raj now? 🤔Chi...he is a white hairy fella I don't want to...😒

S spotted D scratching his head and looking confused.

S: Pupsooo !!! 😍

She waved at him.

D: Sweetu!!! You're there ? Thank god! 😍

S: Why sir screamed?

D: I kissed him thinking it was you 😅so he is pissed 😁

S: You're so cute pupsooo pa !!🥰🤣

D: 🥰☺️

And the love birds began talking with eyes and hand gestures across the room unmindful of others.Seeing them coming out of different rooms K and R exchanged looks.

R: Rey,what is Prashanti doing in our room? Shouldn't it be bava ? Or did we kidnap the wrong person by mistake?

K: This is why I told we'll check but you didn't listen you said black string,blue string now if annayya comes to know it is us behind this he will hang us by our legs with his draw string!Wahhh Pooja!!!!😭

R: Waahhh Trishaaa huh..uh...thinking it was my dad standing with gun in hand I declared her sister so I can't call her now...sob...sob...Kaajuuu...oh no bava will whack me...who else I have...waaahhhh Rakul!!!😭

SSR: Ssshhhh silence!

The ace director observed that none of them were in their respective rooms as he had planned.

SSR: So there is no respect for me! You all wait for me to sleep and then decide on your own and move right ?

There was no sound except the giggling of D and S who were in their own world.SSR went next to D.

D: Sweetu....sweetu....here...catch! Put inside your bouncy bank...😘

He blew her a flying kiss.SSR twisted his ears.

D: Aahhh Raj! Leave my ears it's hurting!!!

SSR: Neeyamma! You have kissed me where no woman apart from my wife has!Without feeling one bit of remorse you're sending kisses to your wife ?😡

D: Raj,don't blame me...! Who asked you to come and sleep in their room ? Lucky I was there instead of them.Else what you would have done mistaking them for Rama garu god only knows...

He framed SSR for the blunder and stood feigning innocence.

SSR: Hey! I'm not like you ok !

D:You are like that always.Even for Bb2,I told don't keep kiss scene because I don't know how to act like that it was you who taught me and I just followed. To the world you proclaim to be an action lover but only I know what lover you are in real...😔

SSR: Wth! Liar! 😡Wasn't it you who wanted to lengthen the lip lock scene and unite Amarendra and Devasena before marriage??When I refused you still wanted me to shoot it and give you the censored copy.

D: Fine.If you are innocent why you didn't put me and Sweetu together ?

SSR: That...I...I...erm....(mv:If I tell him I did it to irritate him he will break my bones..)

D: You don't know what to say.You purposely separated us and put the ladies in one room so that you could go in at night.See bangaram he is caught now so framing me...sniff..sniff...

D kept that 'I drink only milk'face of his which was enough for Rama garu who came to his support.

Ra: He has a point.You don't even know which is your room.Entered the girls room anyhow and then accusing him.

SSR: Huh...after drinking water I came this room door was open so I entered...

Ra: Any room door is open you will enter just like that? Won't you check?

SSR: That...unknowingly I must have gone Rama...believe me pls...

Rama garu held her husband's hand.

Ra: Disturbing everyones'peace for silly things...all go to your rooms and sleep!

SSR: Your curse came true Rama....karma has come around and kissed me on my lips...boo...hoo...

Ra: You deserve it totally! I cautioned you not to separate them.Stop wailing now and go to bed!

The couple went to their room.

Ps: Haiyooo had I known I'd sleepwalk,I would have worn my clothes only.Sweetamma! You go infront I'll come at the back of you...I don't want anyone to catch me in this attire.

R and K returned to their room.S was shielding Ps who was at the back her as they made their way to the room.D was coming from the opposite and saw them acting funny.

S: Hihihihi Pupsooo...

D: Sweetu ma! Why is your friend hiding behind you? Hey Prashi!! I will only bite Sweetu you know no...don't be scared of me....woof...woof...

Both besties spoke in low voice.

Ps: Shucks! He saw us now how to escape Sweetu ?

S: I don't know I have to think...haan got it...

She threw him a seductive look.

S:Pupsooo...come here my bavaa...

D:Sweety.....😍😍

He went to her as if under a spell.She threw her arms around him and pulled him towards her.Thinking she was going to kiss him,he closed his eyes,tilted his head and pouted his lips.At that time S alerted Ps who tiptoed to their room.Once she was out of sight,S breathed a sigh.D was still in that position.

S mv: Chi paapam he's still pouting...

Not wanting to disappoint her baby,she kissed his cheek.D opened his eyes.

D: Bangaram,are you sending me to play school for the first time ?

S: No Pupsooo...

D: Then why this Tammy kiss ?Give me a proper Sweetu kiss...

He pouted again.

S:(mv: He's asking for a liplock but if I give him one it will be difficult to control him hmm I will have to escape using his bait.)How many types of kisses you know Pupsoo pa?

Naive D fell into the trap.

D: Oh that..I know many puppy ma...Shriya kiss,Nammi kiss....the latest is Shraddhoo kiss...my favourite is Kaju kiss hihihi...

S: Kaju kiss?🤨How long has it been going on then ?If that is your favourite,you go to her!Leave me alone!

D: But it was during Mr.Perfect only she doesn't give me those kisses anymore...huh...uh...oh no...I spoke too much as usual...Sweetu!Sweetu! Stop! Sweetu kiss is the best...listen to me bangaram...pls!

He followed her like a puppy but S did not stop and went to her room shutting the door on his face.

D: Sweetuuuu!!!😭

S mv: Phew! Great escape! Sorry pupsoooo pa but I want to sleep...😴

D: My plan backfired....all gone for a toss...I don't want to live! Boo...hoo...😭

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

196 1 8
The first chapter of this story resembles an actual dream I had when I was younger. I wanted to bring it to life and bring it further so I wrote my f...
6.7K 231 9
The war for Mahishmati has been won. The evil tyrant Bhallaladeva has been overthrown. The King and Queen are together. Or, are they really? Meet the...
430 80 21
The cliched plot of a celebrity, "bad boy" meeting a commoner, "good girl" and falling in love, eventually? Not exactly! Celebrities aren't always...
19 9 10
Moving to Worcestershire from London so far the best idea of Elizabeth's life. Bought a small house, not rented. Actually bought. Nothing to do excep...