I Want You [Dramione]

By A_readers_tale

He loved her since he can ever remember. She loved him and she didn't know how to say it. One night was all i... More

Chapter One: The New Head-girl
Chapter Two: The Kiss
Chapter Three: Confessions
Chapter Four: Mistakes
Chapter Five: Green As Envy
Chapter Six: Not A Date
Chapter Seven: Knowing
Chapter Eight: Loony
Chapter nine : Malfoy
chapter ten : shower (mature)
chapter eleven: cheater
chapter 12: y-you love me?

Author's Note:

237 9 2
By A_readers_tale

This is not a story, so sorry to disappoint you. I would just like to say something to you, the readers.

I'm terribly sorry for not updating this story in a while, many things just came up, I have my midterm exam this week and I need to focus on my studies, but I would like you all to know that you would be seeing more Dramione this weekend and I promise, I will not let you down.

I would also like to thank your support and appreciation, even a single vote and some comments on every chapter encourage me to keep this story going, road to 1k reads!! Thank you so much!
This is my first fanfiction,  fanfiction and I never really expected that anyone would read it, but I was wrong. So please keep voting and leave some comments.

827 reads??!!!! 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115 9 9
Draco didn't even know how to feel, he wasn't prepared for this, and if he had his way the Weasel would know what it truly felt like to live the rest...
4.4K 139 17
0.1 || Hermione Granger had always had a plan for anything in her life, she never did anything without thinking of one. She knew what she wanted out...
24.8K 484 33
This Dramione fanfic is set in their 6th year of Hogwarts - possibly the year when the future of their world could have changed? My question is - wha...
2K 41 2
Hermione liked to entertain the idea that she was floating out to sea. Maybe he came to be with her, or drown her, or anchor her to somewhere that th...