LOVE YOU FOREVER

By CHUTOPIA

This is a story of a normal poor girl who lives alone. She has to cope with all her problems. Where there is... More

INTRODUCTION
New Friends
Raped
Jungkook
Talent Show
Battle of the Bands
You're mine
First Time
Kidnapped
Saved
Rejection
Telling Everyone
Flashback
Shopping
The Wedding
Graduation
Meeting Someone
Getting Married
Recap
The Thing
Scared
No Need To Be Scared
Delivery
Love of Life
Vote
New Story

My New School

3.7K 130 13
By CHUTOPIA

Jisoo's pov
                    Anneong! I am Jisoo. I am a normal girl. My life is simple. I live with my unnie and she is ver Beautiful and kind....
    "Jisoo" someone yelled.
"Jisoooooya" unnie yelled.
Except when she wakes me up like this. Right now she is standing at the door with her angry look on her face.

See... she is beautiful isn't  she.
  "You still aren't awake. You're getting late for your first day of school. "
Yeah she is very serious about my studies. As i scored top of my old school, the principal transferred me to a new better school. So thats how my life starts.

"Yah! No need to yell. I'm up." I said
"Go Hurry" she said
I tried to get up and walked towards the washroom and did my morning routine. I came out wearing this...

I packed my bag and went outside. Irene was waiting for me at the table. She was wearing this....

Still Gorgeous .......Right
I went to the table and ate breakfast.

TIME SKIP
We both went to the bus stop and waited for the bus.
She stoped at a building. It was huge.

Then the bus stoped at my school. I went out and saw a huge Beautiful school in front of me. Students were entering the school in huge cars. They looked very rich. Girls were wearing gorgeous clothes. Boys were cute.

Are you sure that this is a school...
Anyway I entered the school.
I was kind of confused where to go when acute looking girl came bumped into me..

So end of first chapter.
Sorry its short.
And boring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 143K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.4M 96.8K 189
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
2.4M 202K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.3K 213 7
"All you are is all I'll ever need."