Genshin Women X Fem!Reader (L...

By BlueRose2680

lemons with our genshin ladies! Leave suggestions in the comment section of who you'd like to see written ne... More

My Little Fox Yae x reader
Dom!Jean x reader (detective au)
Stimulation Beidou x reader
G-spot Hu Tao x reader
captivating Lisa x reader
Teasing Lisa x Reader

Handcuffs Shenhe x reader

6.3K 82 35
By BlueRose2680

(After frequent visits to Liyue harbour, Shenhe is more accustomed to life there. Ganyu offers Shenhe a job as a high ranking officer in the millelith, where she meets Y/n, and you've been dating ever since)

"Immersion therapy?" I'm not buying it. "Shenhe, I said we could do anything you'd like... get out your box of tricks, I don't care as long as it's with you... you don't need to pretend any of it's for my own good."

She nods at me, her eyes wide and filled with innocence.

Although as I think about it, I'm sure everyone already thinks we've done this... being a Captain with her very own pair and all... but nope, we've never done it that way, I'm usually the one in control, but then she thought it would be a good idea to use handcuffs.

Rules go out the window when it comes to her, which is ironic since she lives by rules and procedures, but I let her break all mine.

"I'm feeling very immersed... and uncomfortable."

"It will help Y/n... and it could be fun-"

"Oh it better be." The last time I had been in a position like this, it was by some ginger haired guy who had an obsession with me, and thought we were married... and then he'd tried to kill me. Fun! I'd never be able to thank Shenhe enough for saving me. Lesson to be learnt... free mora is never free mora.

She had led me by the hands up into her bedroom, kissing my neck as she removed my jacket, her hands sliding round the front of my waist, finding and unfastening my belt, I disposed of my accessories, earrings on her dresser then she held her handcuffs, dangling them off her slender fingers.

I laughed.

"You wanna?"

She shook her head.

"Do you not have another pair, we need two."

"Oh we do... do we?" I spoke in my mocking voice but she gave me that look, and instantly I regretted mocking her tone, her affliction. "Sorry." I whispered, flashing her a grin.

"It's ok, I have handcuffs of my own." Her eyes lit up, as i fished a matching pair out of my bedside drawer.

"No Y/n, those are mine."

"What is yours is mine... and mine is yours." She smiled, batting her perfect eyelashes at me.

"When did you even take these, these were in my closet..." i beamed a little more at her as if that was answer enough.

"Now strip." I spoke lightly, but with demand.

"You."

"I have the handcuffs. Strip." I demanded of her, her smile faded. My eyes grew dark as she moved closer to me once more, clicking one metal circle round her wrist. I lifted her hand to her mouth, kissing the palm, licking her fingers, whilst my other hand worked on pulling down her trousers, placing my hand inside feeling the silky fabric of her bodysuit. Her lip trembled and I took a sharp intake of breath. "Wet already Shenhe?" (Just for clarification, Shenhe is wearing her bodysuit under her trousers.)

I snaked my free hand around her waist, drawing her body flush against mine, my hand intentionally trapped down the front of her trousers, I slowly pulled them off, kissing her hard, pressing my leg between hers, venturing for friction. I felt her letting me, letting me take charge of our kissing but as soon as I felt her delicate fingers moving in my trousers pulling them down a bit and feeling how wet I already was, I lost all control to her.

"Get on the bed." She demanded. She removed her hand from my trousers once I had slacked my kissing, and my hold on her had faltered, letting her take control. I sighed missing the loss of her hand instantly. "If you want my fingers..." She licked the wet digits. "Then you will get up on the bed."

"Fu..." I gulped, my eyes fixated on her mouth, her fingers in her mouth, tasting me with her perfect little pink tongue. I felt my abdominal muscles clench and my head swim, as the blood rushed to my lower regions.

"Now." Her eyes dark, bearing into mine intensely. I crawled backwards up the bed, and she followed me, crawling over my body. She clicked one handcuff in place on the bedpost, her hips straddling my chest. "Other arm." I lifted it to her, and she clicked it in place, the coldness ran shivers down my arms into my chest, my nipples hard and my stomach trembling.

She leant down and kissed both hands, both palms in turn, running her fingers down my bare arms making them twitch and my hips rise off the bed. She smiled, as she turned her head watching my hips rise and fall. She ran her fingers over my tank top, settling with one hand on each breast as her thumbs worked slowly over each hardened nipple. I felt myself grow wetter and wetter with each movement, each pinch and knead and squeeze.

I lifted as far as I could off the bed, trying to reach my lips, my tongue to her own heaving chest, as it slowly rose and fell, bound in her tight fucking hot bodysuit. I wanted my lips over the material there, I wanted to tease and flick my tongue over her nipples, to take her breasts as much as I could in my mouth and suck her hard.

She leant back and giggled, pushing me back hard into the bed. I groaned, as I squeezed my legs together, trying to gain some friction. Any friction.

"Shenhe... Fuck Shenhe I want your fingers deep inside me."

"Begging already Y/n?"

Shenhe climbs off me and slips out of her shoes, her clumsiness making her more adorable. She's never usually clumsy, only in these situations, I want to fuck the adorableness out of her.

"Would you like me to take this off?" Her hands push up her hips, up to her breasts, and she squeezes them in her perfect hands. Perfect hands that I can't look at every day at work and not imagine them curling into me, that I can't look at and imagine them in my hair as she kisses me. I bite my lip, flexing my hands straining at my binds. Her eyes follow up my arms to the handcuffs, and she smiles, satisfied when I pull on them.

She climbs back up on the bed, back up over me as she grinds in my lap, leaning back on her outstretched arms, rubbing my thighs through my trousers. Her hands inch closer and closer to my centre, to the opening she left when she pulled my trousers down. She smiles and follows my eyes down to her chest.

"Yes, they have been known to have an effect." She smiles at me, somehow so damn pure as she slowly unzips the back of her bodysuit, pushing it inches down over her chest, her breasts tight against the material and partially exposed. I can see her lacy bra but I want to see more, and yet I don't want her to know how much so I force my eyes away. Damn did that just make her pout, I swear when our eyes met, she pouted, so slightly.

Her hands fall from undressing herself and push up my stomach under my top, the feeling of her fingers on my stomach make me shiver. I try to resist, but can't not arch into her touch. She leaves my top bunched up over my breasts, and I breath out a moan at the cool air on my hot flesh.

Damn she was pouting before because now when I open my eyes she is smiling that cute dimpled smile, the kind of smile that has been known to make me wet at work and have to get close to Shenhe in private as fast as possible otherwise I'll explode, though I have my own ways of driving her insane in public, that lead to stolen kisses when nobody is around.

I close my eyes again as she kisses my body, my mind pictures Shenhe between my legs, looking up at me with those sweet eyes, turning darker, intense with passion, those dimples as her mouth moves lower... that soft hair that's always so perfect even when its had my fingers tangled in it...

She reaches up to the handcuffs at my wrists, stroking up my arms as she does. Another shiver runs through me. She leans down into me, her boobs pressed against me, moving up my torso so fucking slowly, I hook my feet around her legs, my legs splayed for her.

"This is interesting... being on top."

"Oh Shenhe you're always a top."

"Physically, I am not, i'm only topping you because you want it that way today, I surrender to you all the time..." she gestured up to the handcuffs that she had on one of her hands.

I pondered for a moment... "because I want it that way..." my eyes searching for the answer, an answer I knew. "I love it when you're in charge." She looked down at me now, "I never thought of it like that... so I could have "topped" you anytime I pleased?" Her eyes lit up.

"How about you do something this time instead of planning a next time?" She looked down at me, her brow furrowed, not sure whether I'd hurt her feelings or not.

"That is quite enough out of you dear." She lifted herself off me, her arms outstretched, as she examined my face. Her own face was serious even when she lent down inches away from my face, her eyes wandering over my features, waiting for me to lift my head and meet her lips. I tried to stop myself kissing her for as long as I could, keep some of the power, but my lips betrayed me and kissed hers. Her mouth parted, granting my tongue access to slowly lick her top lip, because if I had to have a favourite, her pouty top lip was certainly mine. I tugged on it lightly, trying to bring her back down on me, but she moved her mouth an inch further away, my back arching as far as it could to find her lips again. She let me get in one last brief kiss, moving away from me some more as I was forced to let go of her bottom lip with my teeth. She giggled as I landed back down on my back, sighing.

"Shenhe..."

"More?" She mocked, planting lots of many fast wet kisses on my lips, face, neck before moving off me again, this time fully, and stood beside the bed, one hand on her bare side, the other she twirled a lock of hair around, whilst biting the side of her lip looking down at me. She peeled off her bodysuit, standing there in a deep red matching bra and panties, I wanted to peel them off with my teeth.

"Shenhe..." She raised her eyebrows in response. "God you look so hot... Come here..." She smiled, her glistening white teeth sparkling at me. "Fuck! Shenhe come here and fuck me."

She turned heel and walked out the room.

"Shenhe...? Where are you going? Shenhe... come back." She'd sauntered off past where I could crane my neck to see. I listened intently, hearing her feet on the hardwood floors.

She returned after far too long with a bowl, she slid herself next to me and started slowly eating strawberries.

She hid her smile, not so well, her smile was always in her eyes when she was trying to hide it and her eyes were sparkling at me now.

I involuntarily licked my lips not sure if I wanted a strawberry or to taste the juice on her lips.

"Would you like one?" She offered, dangling in front of me, then she took a tiny bite and plopped it back in the bowl, and then placed the cold bowl on my stomach. I twitched with the coldness on my bare flesh, and caught her eyes staring at the movement of my chest. She licked her bottom lip as she lifted the bowl off me, placing it beside my head, taking another strawberry and placing it in her mouth she lent down into me again giving me a delightful and so on purpose view of her cleavage.

I bit into the strawberry whilst stealing a kiss from her, she smiled with the rest of the strawberry between her teeth, She kissed me forcefully, smooshing the rest of the fruit between our lips, the juice dripping onto my chin. She licked the juice from me, pushing my bra up over my breasts leaving it around me bunched up with my top. My breasts strained from under the material as she continued licking down me until her tongue was circling my nipples, taking one breast in her hand and the other in her mouth, teasing it with her teeth, flicking over it with her tongue.

I moved beneath her trying to gain contact with her body once more and again she stood up.

"Shenhe..."

"Y/n," her tone was very authoritive.

"Shenhe please..." I spoke trying to steady my voice and telling myself not to beg, but she had gotten me so hot, sweaty, sticky already and I needed her to bring me back to sanity, I needed to feel her inside me.

"Y/n as you pointed out-"

"I need you inside me now."

"-I am... topping..." She looked a little confused, wondering if she was using the term correctly, or even the correct term. "So it will be what I want."

I groaned. "What do you want?"

Hands on her hips, she tilted her head, deciding.

"I want you to watch me."

"Yeah I've not stopped..."

She smiled, love shining through her eyes.

"Y/n I am so in..." She sighed, licking her lips. "I want you to watch me." With that she crawled onto the bed, between my spread legs. She trailed her fingers through her hair, her breasts practically popping from the top of her bra. She grasped at her breasts with one hand and the other rubbed over her panties at her pussy.

I pulled at my restraints once more, needing her hands to be my hands.

I licked my bottom lip still tasting the strawberry there, as the more she pressed on her panties the more I can see the patches of damp, of her wetness through them. She places her hand down the front of her panties and I see the material move with her fingers inside. I bite my lip, trying to keep in the moan at the back of my throat, but as her back arches mine does so too, the moan escaping.

"Let me see, I need to..." My legs encircled her, she smiled, wide.

"If you spread your legs again, look but no touching." I moaned, and held her in my legs tighter. "Spread."She stilled her hand down her panties. "Your." My hips bucked off the bed, holding her tighter still. "Legs." She removed her hand from her panties, and I spread for her, my ass falling back onto the bed in defeat. "Good girl."

My stomach twitched, and I tried to wriggle out of my trousers that she had left half way on, so fucking teasingly. My zipper down, fly open, flesh almost bare to the cool air as my breasts were.

She lifted off the bed, to peel off her panties. She tossed them up onto my chest, I could smell her wetness on them making me whimper. She returned her hand, stroking up and down her entrance, her hips moving onto her hand. I pictured my hand on hers, my hand as hers, pushing into her wanting to feel more of her, see more of her, be inside her.

"Push... push your fingers in..." My voice came out with my thought without me realizing I had even said it.

"I never do." She circled her clit. I looked at her quizzically. "I never penetrate myself whilst masturbating."

"Never?"

"Never. I only enjoy you inside me." She moaned as her hips moved with her hand on her clit, stroking.

"Take these off and let me be inside you."

"I am..." She bit her lip, as she squeezed her breast, her nipple hard against the fabric of her bra. "I am topping..."

"Shenhe..." I purred, my wetness dripping down my pussy, unable to satisfy my want with my legs spread. I couldn't even squeeze my legs together to gain some friction where I needed it. I felt the bed underneath me damp as I shifted my hips, as I moved my ass up and down off the bed to match her own rhythmic movements of her hips. "You want to feel me open you up..." I panted as her hips moved faster, as my hips moved faster "You want to feel me deep inside you..." My own toes curled and I clenched my pussy imagining her fingers deep inside me, moving fast, hard, picturing her thumb rubbing over my clit bringing me, sending me over into orgasm.

"Oh fuuhhh..." She closed her eyes, as her breathing came out staggered. "Just thinking of you inside me is making me..." She opened her eyes, their lids heavy, and looked directly into my eyes. "Ohhh Y/n.." She whimpered and fell back leaning on the hand that had previously been at her breast.

I pouted.

"What?" My eyes searched hers, she looked hurt and I instantly regretted the look I couldn't hide in my face.

"I'm sorry, I just really wanted to be the cause of that."

"You are."

"In your mind, and in mine... this just... it really hurts not being able to touch you. I wanted to taste you, lick the sweat from your thighs, and stomach... Y/n... you came so differently." Now it was her turn pout at me, but in true Shenhe fashion, it was her top lip that protruded, and I wanted it between my teeth.

She moved up the bed and lowered herself onto one of my legs. I shuddered and groaned feeling her wet pussy on my thigh. She moved her hips as I pressed into her as much as I could with my leg. Her leg pressed up against my dripping wet pussy. The sound was so hot coming from the smacking of her leg on my pussy and her pussy grinding into my leg and it wasn't long until I was shaking beneath her, gasping her name, she came then too my name falling from her lips, low, just above a whisper.

She lay down on my body, our hearts slowing in unison whilst she peppered kisses over my neck, one hand in my hair the other on my breast.

"Take these handcuffs off Shenhe... I need to hold you." I pleaded with my eyes when she looked up into mine. "Shenhe...?"

"You want to hold me?" A smile pulled at her lips. "Is that all?"

She got me, I rolled my eyes as I chuckled.

"No. I want to make you scream my name..."

Happy lantern rite everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 233 11
welcome to my oneshot book where i constantly complain how bad i am. i'm not that far in genshin impact so I don't know the personalities much of so...
17K 231 10
TartaLi / ChiLi one shots! (top!tartaglia x bottom!zhongli) this story contains: smut fluff angst bad grammar? Mostly high-school AU Out of characte...
873K 21.2K 76
(Genshin Characters x Gender Neutral Reader) A collection of one-shots featuring you and the lovely Genshin characters. © Adoriingly 2021. All Rights...
48K 467 33
Enjoy the oneshots