What are we actually?

By dee6411

When you guys look at them.. Does that seems like a friend? Best Friend? Couple? Or... well.. More

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
20th
21th
22th
23th
24th

19th

71 3 0
By dee6411

"Omma.." Jinunie's voice break the silence.

The living room full of the sound of the spinning fan, that is how silent is the room. Omma and Jinunie can't express their own feelings.

"How is Winner? I heard that Mino & Jennie is a 'thing' now. There's articles going around now." Omma asked while her sight doesn't leave the television. Even though the television is not even on.

Jinunie gulped. She took out her phone, switch it on. Tons of missed calls, text. None is she attracted to, she went straight to the browser, looking for trending news.

Its confirm? YG entertainment uses Mino, Winner to popularise Blackpink. Mino & Jennie confirm to be dating? -> @ 1045hrs

YG confirm that Mino and Jennie is dating. -> @ 1130hrs

YG confirm that Mino and Jennie started to date since the trainee period. They have been together for 5 years. -> 1145hrs

Mino & Jennie will be the couple of the year! Even though Jennie is a rookie, she manage to get many hearts attracted to her group. -> 1200hrs

And many more.... it's just too much.

Jinunie switch off her phone back.

She wiped off her tears. Its not even 12 hours of break up, Mino went public already. That show how much freedom Mino has been waiting since they started 'dating' secretly.

"Omma.. can i stay here? For awhile?"

"What about your Winner?"

"After the award show, is already planned that we are taking a break for 1 week." Jinunie reply softly.

Omma just sighed and walk away.

Jinunie walked to the backyard, she sat at the corner, a place that she will always hang out when she is upset with anything. She sat there, looking straight to the deep forest at the back of her house.

She can't contained it anymore, she burst. She cried, shouted in distress. She can't afford to continue this stupid nonsense. She need to stop this. She need to stop being in love with Mino. Its hurting her & him. She can't even tell him that she is a girl, for god sake!

After 3 hours kneeling down in the same place, she tried to stand up, but her legs gave away. She fall to her right side and hit her right hip. She shouted in pain. Nobody come to help obviously. She cried and shout again for help. No help.

She eventually gave up and just lie there, hoping that Omma will find her here. Fell a sleep in that position, lying down at the kurb.

At Blackpink studio

Jisoo is lying down at the middle of the studio. She stare to the ceiling and slowly tapping her fingers to imaginary music.

"Unnie! I didn't expect you to be here! Its 3am!" Lisa shocked to see that girl is lying down, doing nothing.

"Lisa.. I hate Jinu Oppa..." Jisoo blurb it.

"Why?!"

Jisoo sit up, look straight at Lisa and asked,

"Do you still like him? After you saw him kissing Jennie multiple times? I know love is crazy, I didn't expect love to be this crazy for you!" Jisoo blast, she can't control her anger.

"He is the only reason I'm still hear, I'm a first foreign trainee. Nobody. Literally everybody hates me. Not him, he step up. He protect me from all the hate. He became my shield, he become my love of my life. That is the reason I still here... partly because of him." Lisa explains, while warming up for her practice.

"Oppa.. does he likes you?"

"He..." Lisa is about to answer but Jennie enter the studio with Rosè and this topic is not a common discussion topic.

Even though its only 3am, all of them is there warming up.. to practice their dance. Nobody even plans it.. its just happen.

Jennie looks pissed off. She enter the room using a tube top, short pants and equipped with a set of earpods. She straight to warming up and to her intense workup. The rest just stare at her and ignore.

After a good 30 minutes of intense dancing, she stop and shouted loudly. She throw away the earpods that been in her ears since just now. She wipes off her perspiration and her tears.

'How can I talk Jinu Oppa now? How can I even look at him? I love him so much, but the pressure from Boss is too much. She have to agree to the stupid plan.' Cried Jennie.

Back at Jinunie's hometown.

She open her eyes slowly, she's in a-lot of pain. She can't barely move just now. However now she is at her bedroom.

'Omma?'

"Ahem... Jinunie-shi. Song Mino here, I'm sorry to enter your house just now. I enter because nobody answered and when I look, you are there lying down. So I carried you to your room.. I assume." He smiled, showing his teeth.

Jinunie nearly shouted when she saw Mino is sitting at her bedside. He smiled, its the one of the best feature of Mino, have a angelic smile.

"Thank you? Why are you here?" Jinunie asked in nervousness.

'He can't possibly come to look for Jinu here. He can't look for Jihoon here. So what is he doing here?? And. HOW CAN HE GET HERE? HOW HE KNOWS THE MY ADDRESS?'

"Remember my Jinu? Last time i tell you that i care very very much for that guy?" Mino asked calmly, looking straight at Jinunie's eyes.

She nods.

"He went missing again. I can't look for him. He just went missing, in the middle of the award show. Now I tried to look for him, using the phone tracker I installed at his phone. However he off his phone, so its very difficult to track him down. But he switch on his phone yesterday. This address, popped out. That's why I'm here."

"You installed tracker at my phone? Eh no at his phone?!" Jinunie asked in disbelief.

"Thats the only thing you curious about? Nothing else? You are weird, Jinunie-shi." Mino smirks.

He stood up, walks around the room. The room is full of Winner poster, well mostly Jinu poster.

Jinunie that is her first time looking also, shock to see her face everywhere here. This shows that Omma has been collecting her poster and pasting it.

"So Jinunie-shi, you are Jinu fans?" Mino asked.

She nod.

"Me too."

"Not Jennie?" Jinunie gather all her courage to ask that question.

Just thinking or saying her name is enough for Jinunie to feel insecure. Its Jennie... a sexy, pretty and talented girl. She? A girl that can't even tell that she's a girl or even tell the person that she likes that she likes him. Unlike like Jennie, she can do or have everything. No question asked.

Mino smirks, and walk out of the room and excuse himself. He need to find his Jinu Hyung.

Not knowing that his Hyung is crying, right after he closes the door.

"Mino-ya... I'm so sorry..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.5K 30
Good girl, aren't you? ▪under editing▪ (The grammar is off, need to be fixed)
81.9K 2.1K 19
How cliché to be utterly and completely in love with your best friend.
6K 595 50
Everyone around them knows they are in love. But will They realize that they are in Love?
10.1K 721 58
Eun-ji never thought finding her mates was going to tear her family apart. BTS Werewolf AU. *Not edited, prob gonna edit once finished. English is...