London Calling [COMPLETED]

By Bahubalifan

Hi friends ! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Following the humongous success of 'Love in Dubai' presenting to you - 'London Calling'... More

Part 1 - Getting ready
Part 2 - Pilot D
Part 3 - This seat is taken
Part 4 - Getaway
Part 5 - Crush on Candy
Part 6 - Lovesick
Part 7 - Lights Camera Action
Part 8 - Surprise
Part 9 - Rooms
Part 10 - Plan
Part 11 - Tips
Part 12 - Kidnap
Part 14 - Game over
Part 15 - The one n only
Part 16 - Fussy boy
Part 17 - Sweetiful
Part 18 - Interview
Part 19 - Love from Japan
Part 20 - Gundusoodi
Part 21 - The Royal Bow
Part 22 - Dazzling stars
Part 23 - Look who's here!
Part 24 - Headache
Part 25 - Action Jackson
Part 26 - Outing
Part 27 - Innermost Secrets ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 28 - Bad boy & Bad girl๐Ÿ”ž
Part 29 - The greater sin
Part 30 - Bye bye London

Part 13 - Double trouble

615 41 286
By Bahubalifan

Ke:Sa...sa...re...re...ga...ga...ma...ma...thane ra re ra re ra bali bali baahubali...🎶

Valli garu tossed and turned unable to sleep as her husband was crooning the song even in his sleep.

Va: Evandi,pls stop! I am not able to sleep!

She tapped him but he was in deep sleep and wouldn't move.

Ke: Thane ra re ra re aaaa aaaa...🎵

Va: Oh this man ! This is why should never marry a music composer.Even in sleep also he knows nothing apart from music.

She got up and sat thinking what to do.

D's room:

D felt relieved after clearing his tummy.He brushed his teeth and spritzed mouth spray as he knew S hated bad breath.He admired his look in the mirror.

D: WOW!🤩🤩Wonderful,beautiful,marvellous,
extraordinary!!! I'm so handsome thanks to Amma and Naanna for making me!Bangaram is so lucky to eat this hot chicken puffs.Tonight will be a feast for her!Sweetu ma,here I come!

He stepped out of the bathroom in Superman style with one arm stretched and other bent at his hip.He was shocked to find an empty bed.

D: Bangaram!!!😰

He searched under the bed and around the room even in the wardrobe thinking she might be hiding from him however she was not to be seen.He felt like crying.Miserable and lost he went to Pr and woke him up.

Pr: Yaawnnn...what is it annayyaa? We won't get jasmine flowers here pls adjust...

D: Sob...sob...vadina is kissing!

Pramod felt shy.

Pr: You shouldn't be telling me all this...go back to your room...

D: Go and do what ? Vadina is not in the room!

Pr: What are you saying? How can that be ?We only carried her there no ?

D: You won't believe...come with me...

D pulled his brother to the room.Meanwhile in Ke garu's and Valli garu's room,

His singing was getting unbearable for his wife.

Va: That's it! If I remain here I won't be able to sleep for the night.I better join Sweety and Prashanti.

She took her blanket and went to the next room where S and Prashanti supposed to be.Seeing the bed empty,she fell on it and covered herself with the blanket.

D's room:

Pr: I don't understand how it is possible annayya...She could have not gone anywhere out in this unfamiliar place.Maybe when you went to the bathroom she returned to her room.

D: You may be right Pramod...I didn't think from that angle.Let us check her room.

Both of them went to S room and found her sleeping on the bed.

Pr: See I told you...she's here only.

D hugged and kissed Pramod in happiness.

D: What would I do without you ra?

Pr: Leave all that now is not the time for family sentiments.Pranushka fans are reading this earnestly in hopes of some romance.Don't disappoint them come let's carry vadina back to your room.

D and Pr carried Valli garu to D's room mistaking her to be S.

Pr: Huff...puff...annayyaa...vadina seems to be heavier than earlier...don't you feel so ?

D:I know ra...poor thing after doing size zero movie she is not able to get back in shape moreover she is not doing any films now only eating and resting...it's ok whatever her weight,shape or size she is still my bangaram and I love her...huff...puff...

They placed her carefully on his bed.

Pr: Gd night annayya! Best of luck.

Pramod returned to his place.D closed the door.

SSR and Rama garu's room:

The couple were sound asleep when suddenly,

Ra: Jai Mahishmati!

Rama garu gave one strong kick to SSR on his bum that sent him rolling to the floor.

SSR: Aaaahh...tirupathi thimmappa!!!

He growled in pain and slowly got up using the bed as a support.

SSR: Rama...rama....

He shook her but she was unmoving.She blabbered the dialogues in her sleep,

Ra: Thappu chesavv Rajamouli!!!

She said in the tone Kattappa rebuked Sivagami for murdering Ammu.SSR was taken aback.

SSR: She's exhausted after travel and so in a violent mood now have to be careful not to wake her up.

He covered her with the duvet.Feeling thirsty,he went to the kitchen to have a drink.

On the other side,excited he got Sweety finally,D jumped on the bed and went closer to his love.Before groping her,he lowered the blanket to see her pretty face.

D:My Devasena....jujujuju maa....aaaahhhh...this is Sivagami amma!!!

Valli garu stirred in her sleep.He quickly rolled to the floor and hid his face with the blanket.Afraid he would scream and alert her he cupped his mouth.

D mv: What is she doing here? I kidnaped Sweetu...oh no I think we took the wrong person by mistake...what do I do now?? Sob...sob...sob...

Pramod got up as he wanted to use the restroom.

Pr: I shouldn't have gulped too much water...all rooms are taken by couples where will I...? Haan...that room door is open,I will go there...

SSR left his room door ajar and Pramod went in.Once he finished his business he came out pulling the door behind him.He returned to his place.After drinking water,SSR came out of the kitchen.

SSR: Huh...all the rooms look alike...yes I had kept my room door open so this is the one...!

The door that was left open was Sweety's room.SSR went inside and closed it shut.

SSR: Rama must be in the bathroom...yaawnnn....zzzz....

Meanwhile D crawled out of his room to his brother and whispered to him.

D: Pramoduu...naannaa...get up...

Pr: Huh..uh...what now annayyaa??

D: Sorry ra I need your help again...this time...err...it is not vadina...it is Valli garu in my room!

Pr: What ? How could she??

He got up and both brothers scurried back to the room.

Meanwhile in the hall,

R kicked K's bum.

K: What is it anna ?

They spoke with blankets pulled over their heads.

R: I shouldn't be saying this ra...but I am feeling as if there are people walking around in this hall...did you sense anything like that ?

K: I thought I was the only one...you also feel that way ?

R: So I am not alone...what is this ra? Have they given accommodation to spirits along with us?

K: You are right.I've read a lot of paranormal cases have taken place in London.Some hotels used to be cemeteries once upon a time.Wandering spirits still haunt the place that too female spirits have an attraction towards unmarried men.I am safe.

R crossed his arms over his torso to protect his dignity.

R: What are you saying ra?? Why didn't you tell me earlier ?? I should not have left our room.

K: Even now it is not late,we can go back...

R: How to ? Bava and bro are using it now.It is not appropriate to go and disturb them at this hour.Who knows in what state bava will be...

K: What do you suggest then ?

R:Let us just chant god's name and sleep.Where his chants are recited,no evil spirit will dare to trouble.

K: Right.Since you are the elder one you take the lead...

R: Ahem...ahem...Swamiye ayyappo...🙏🏼

K:...ayyappo swamiye....swami sharanam....🙏🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
30.5K 1.7K 26
Hi Friends ! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Ammu is Back!As the title suggests, this fanfiction is about the return of the great Amarendra Bahubali after 25 years and his l...
31.7K 2.2K 25
Marry you pls me will ? - Huh ? Did I read it right ?? Yes you did ! Weird title but why is it so ?? Read to find out ! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ This is a short fanficti...
62.2K 3.2K 41
Hi Pranushka fans !!! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ For the love of ๐Ÿ˜Darling n Sweety๐Ÿ˜ My crazy imaginations on Darling n Sweety(DS). Mostly humour and a bit of romance...