The Idol Life (BANGCHIN FF)

By squishy_xxminnie

In 2016 BTS and GFRIEND had a collaboration. During that time they grew friendships with each other. They all... More

Its Nice To Meet You
You Like Him Don't You?
Is This Goodbye?
We Will Meet Again.
Did He Just Confess?
Him
So Close
Heated
Heated pt.2
Date Night
Oh really~
Are We Obvious?
WHAT?!!!
Its okay
Confession (Eunkook)
Confession (Taerin)
Confession (Sowjin)
Confession (Sinhope)
Confession (Sumji)
Finally Together
New book
Into The Future
BOOK 2 IS OUT NOW!!!💖

Let's Get To Know Each Other

859 25 2
By squishy_xxminnie

Author pov

*The Next Day*

BTS was walking towards the entrance of the park. Once inside the park they keep walking until they saw the garden, inside the garden was the bench GFRIEND was suppose to meet them at. "Hello" Namjoon said as he and the rest of his members took a seat next to gfriend,"hello!" Sowon and the rest of the members then bowed. "So we have to come up with song lyrics that fit with what the song is about, do you guys have any ideas?" Sinb's said as she looked down at her lap." Ok I don't know about you guys but I would like to get to know GFRIEND alittle better before we write this song so it won't be so awkward." Jimin said with a bright smile on his face. Jin was giving him a death stare." That's a good idea jimin hyung!" Jungkook looked at jin with a smirk and then at GFRIEND." What do you guys think?" "Uh...Sure! That would be great!" Umji gave a cute smile as she responded. "Great! I have a question for umji" yoongi said with a slight smirk on his face "uh yes?" "Out of all 7 seven of us, who is your favorite?"

~
Hey guys. I'm sorry that this part is short. This is my first story on Wattpad so I am sorry I my writing is so bad, I'm nervous. I will update the next part tomorrow. Luv ya bye💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 396 17
I love you but the fact you hurt me make my love gone day by day-Yuju- I always want to tell you..I love you..-Jungkook- This is going to be a the st...
18K 1K 160
Jimin and Yoongi had known each other since they were in kindergarten. They spent a lot of time together and were hardly separated. But a fight drove...
177K 8.2K 38
Hoseok and Yoongi never really 'got along' so to say. But when they meet again, everything is different. "You changed." {{EDITED}} #3 - vminkook Janu...
39.6K 1K 17
[ Highest Ranking No. #1 in Eunkook , 18.05.2019 , 21.27 p.m. ] No edit were made in this story , I'm sorry . I will try to edit it in meantime I re...