The Dancer: A Spencer Reid Lo...

By fmt001

Six months after rescuing Bianca Flores from unsubs, Reid enters a loving and supportive relationship with he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N

Chapter 17

599 11 0
By fmt001

Bianca
Flashback
FBI, put your hands up"

I was probably dreaming. 'There is no way they are here', I thought. Bruce runs next to me, and digs a dirty syringe out of his pocket. I want to scream, but I can't. I'm too weak. He injects me with the heroin, and my heart starts beating out of my chest.

"If you say one fucking word, I'll kill you, Bianca. You hear me?"

"Yes," I replied. The door was kicked in, and I could feel the heroin kicking in with it. I started going out of consciousness. Bruce got tackled to the ground, and put in hand cuffs.

A man, rushed next to me. He gently put his hand to my neck. My eyes slowly opened to meet his.

"You are going to be okay. Just look at me, okay."

I nodded.

"What's your name?"

"Bianca."

He whispered into his radio, "I got her. She's with me. Her pulse, is weak, but she's responsive."

I began to cry. "He put something in me. I think it was heroin."

"When."

"A few minutes ago."

"We need a medic."

That was when the convulsions began. The man stayed with me, trying to calm me down. "Am I going to die?" I asked.

"No. We're going to get you help."

Present
I squirmed out of Spencer's arms, and started heading outside of the BAU.

"Bianca, you just-"

"I'm fine. This happens all the time, Spence."

He ran after me. "I know, but you can't just leave after you collapse like that"

"There is a lot of stuff going on."

"Which is why you need to stay here. I want to keep an eye on you."

"You promised that I could go to work tonight," I argued.

"God. Can't you care about anything besides your stupid job!" He stops dead in his tracks after the phrase leaves his lips.

"Is that really what you think? That I don't care?"

"I didn't mean for it to come off that way."

Prentiss runs to meet us outside, and proceeds to ask," What is going on with you two?"

I ignore her and turn all of my attention to Spencer. "Just yesterday, you told me to not give up. That's what I'm doing: not giving up. Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Yes, but you're being absolutely careless right now?"

Tears sting my eyes. "I'm doing the best I can. I'm trying to make you feel comfortable about this, but I'm not going to let this ruin me. I cannot let Bruce have the upper hand."

"Fine. Do what you want. Leave."

"What?"

"I need some space."

"Reid," Prentiss cautions, "Hotch has to ask her some questions."

"Okay, then take her to his office," Spencer responds, leaving me.

I feel the heat rush to my cheeks, as I turn to Prentiss. We stand in silence for a moment.

"Are you okay?" Prentiss asks, breaking it.

"Yeah," it's alright I respond, in an attempt to feign confidence.

Prentiss leads me to Hotch's office. I go in. He asks me about the phone calls. I tell him what I can. I try to keep an eye out for Spencer. I don't see him anywhere.

The rest of the day dragged on. I left the BAU, and went to the Sax for warm ups. Once I was alone in my dressing room, I allowed a few tears to fall down my cheeks. My mind ruminated on Spencer. I loved him so much. I couldn't lose him. I couldn't lose the most important person in my life.

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by knocking. "Who is it?" I asked, before opening my door. I hoped it was Spencer.

"Just your biggest fan," a familiar voice came. I whipped my door open to see my long time friend, and colleague Stephan.

"You're back," I exclaimed, motioning for him to come in.

"Of course I am! I missed my sister."

I giggled. "So you're back in the company?"

"Yeah. Tours are fun, but Eric and I want to start a life together-in one place."

"Eliza must be ecstatic."

"She is. Enough about me, though. How are you?"

"I'm doing well."

Stephan glanced at me sympathetically "You know that I know what happened, Bianca."

"You do?"

"Yeah. It was on the news. When I saw your name. I was so afraid. I called Eliza right away. We thought we weren't ever going to see you again." His eyes, became glassy and fear-filled.

I grabbed Stephan's hand. "It's okay. The FBI rescued me. I'm safe now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I lied. I couldn't bring myself to tell him everything, even though I wanted to.

Stephan and I spent the rest of the night together. He was able to swing on for one of the ensemble members. Stephan was such an amazing talent, and an even better friend.

"So I want to propose to Eric, but I don't know when."

"That's amazing," I responded.

"It is, if I can get up the courage to do so."

"You can!" I exclaimed.

My phone buzzed. It was Spencer. I wanted to pick it up, but I didn't want to divert my attention from Stephan. He eyed my phone, but continued talking.

"So this George Thompson," Stephan continued, "what a douche."

I snorted, "I admire your ability to keep it real, Stephan."

"What is with his infatuation with you?"

"Pardon."

"Bianca, do not pretend like you don't see it. He wants you bent over on the ballet bar. Don't you dare give into him."

"Are you kidding me? After the year I had, I would never," I scoffed.

Stephan looked concerned, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"No. I know you didn't," I defended.

"Has he tried to make a move?"

"A few times, but Eliza and I have been able to stop him."

"I'm sorry. I'm always here for you, Bianca. You know that, don't you?"

"I do," I whispered, taking Stephan's hand in mine. I loved my job. I knew it hurt Spencer that I was here, but I had to be. The club was my family, like the BAU was his.

"Places for the final number," Eliza called running down the corridor.

"Let's finish this bitch," Stephan exclaimed, offering me a hand up from my floor.

My phone rang for the third time. "I'm going to get this real quick," I told Stephan.

He nodded, "See you in a few."

I pulled out my phone and returned Spencer's three calls.

"I got scared when you didn't respond to me. I thought you were hurt, Bianca."

"I'm sorry, Spencer. I was working."

"I know. Can you come over to my apartment after you finish the show tonight?"

I sighed, "Yeah."

He was silent for a moment.

"Spencer, I have to-"

"I'm so sorry for what I said at the BAU today," he blurted. I shouldn't have said that."

"It's okay."

"No it wasn't. Bianca, I love what you do for a living. I love how passionate you are. I shouldn't have said what I said."

"It's alright, Spencer. I didn't mean to scare you. I know we are going to figure everything out. It will just take time."

"I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know. We can talk about it later tonight. I have to go now, though. I love you."

"I love you."

We wrapped up our number. I was more than ready to go home. I ran to get changed and pack my bag. I was lost in my thoughts so when George started talking to me in my doorway, I jumped.

"I didn't mean to scare you," he stated.

"Mr. Thompson, you surprised me. What can I do for you?" He was drunk. I could smell the pungent alcohol on his breath.

"The first night that I was here. I saw such star quality in you, Bianca. But since that night, you've let me down."

"I've let you down?"

"Yes. Where is the sexual charisma that you brought me on day one?"

"I'm not a sexual object, I'm a dancer," I spat.

"This is a burlesque night club. Men want to see all that you've got. You need to give them what they pay for," he slurred.

"Sir, you're drunk."

"I can make big things happen for you, only if you show me, you're deserving of them."

"I don't want you're help, anymore," I exclaimed.

He slammed my door, making me jump. "Don't you dare talk to me that way." He threw me up against the wall, and started choking me. Then he unbuckled his pants, and forced himself on me. I kicked him relentlessly, but he wouldn't give up. My vision started getting blurry, but then he released me. I almost fell to the floor, but someone caught me.

"Spencer?" I choked.

"What, Bianca? Bianca, it's Stephan,. You're going to be okay. I started coughing and then everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821K 19.5K 40
˚* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚Š 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 π„π˜π„π’ | ❝ look into his angel eyes, one look and you're hypnotized. ❞ - 𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 , π˜ˆπ˜‰π˜‰π˜ˆ ˚* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚Š [ cm! season...
272K 4.8K 20
Outside the BAU, Hotch and Reid progressively become more than just boss and subordinate.... established relationship Don't like this ship then don't...
5K 141 23
Maya Prentiss is Emily's little sister. She was a caring person with a big heart but the world can be cruel so now she hides that under sarcastic com...
164K 4.1K 28
When Reid dies the whole team take it hard but what happens when Morgan sees him 5 years later