Another World ꧁| Izuku Midori...

By Xo_Apeironix_oX

*HIATUS!!!* A girl called Shirayuki Yōsei is a big fan of My Hero Academia. She always dreamed of going to th... More

A Whole New Me
Entrance Exam
EXPELLED?!

New Friends

277 13 4
By Xo_Apeironix_oX

Shirayuki's POV

"Hey that's not fair! Even if it wasn't the first day it's still not fair!" One of my classmates say.

"Do you think natural disasters are fair? Villains? Catastrophic accidents that can even wipe out whole cities? No, the whole world is full of unfairness. Heroes are the ones who reverse those unfairness so you future heroes need to go beyond Plus Ultra. Show me that it's no mistake that you are here."

Test 1 : 50-metre dash

I looked and saw a girl with green hair and a long tongue called Tsuyu Asui going against Iida. After that it was my turn. I was going up against with a boy with a tail.

"Good Luck!" He said. I nodded and powered up One For All making vibrant rainbow coloured electricity flow around my body.

"Ready...Get set...GO!"

I rushed up to the finished line with 2.35 seconds.

Many pairs of eyes looked at me with awe while I walked back to Midoriya with a proud smile on my face.

It was finally his turn and took the starting line going up against Bakugou.

"Ready..Get set...GO!"

Bakugou put his hands out behind him making him fly to the finish line while Midoriya did his best running at full speed making him get 7.02 seconds.

Test 2 : Grip Strength

I held onto the device using One For All and squeezing it with all my might and eventually got 840kg.

"840kg?! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!" One of the students asked with a shocked face. I just giggled and looked at what Midoriya got but he only got 56kg. At least he got more than his previous score back in Junior high.

I wasn't that all worried about him becuase I know Shota's intentions and he didn't expel anyone in the anime or in the manga. I can tell he saw potential in him as well.

Test 3 : Standing Long Jump

I went to the starting line with Bakugou on my right and Midoriya on my left. I ended up beating Bakugou passing the robot but unfortunately, Midoriya didn't.

I went up to him and held out a hand.

"Hey are you ok, Midoriya?" I asked putting on my signature smile.

"I-I U-uh yeah." He stuttered with a crimson colour spread across his cheeks a bit hesitant of taking my hand but eventually did and watched the rest of our classmates doing the standing long jump.

Test 4 : Repeated Side Steps

I used One For All to speed up my side stepping and saw Midoriya looking a bit scared at what he was looking at.

I looked to the direction he was laying his eyes on and saw Mineta using his balls that were a part of his quirk to bounce from one side to the other.

'Thank you Mineta for discouraging Midoriya, it was really nice of you.'

Test 5 : Ball Throw

I was told to demonstrate the ball throw again.

"Well I got to go, wish me luck!" I said to Midoriya waving.

"Yeah good luck Shirayuki!"

I went into the circle catching the ball Shota gave to me and took a deep breath.

'Ok, I can do this!'

Electricity flowed through my body feeling the power of One For All and threw the ball while shouting in my head...

'SMASH!!!!!!'

A gust of wind flew across the field and looked at the device Shota was holding and it said infinity.

"WOAH THE INFINITY SIGH HAS ACTUALLY POPPED AGAIN!"

"SUCH POWER!"

"Such a hot body...~" I knew who exactly said that last comment. I looked around and saw Mineta drooling. I gave him a devilish glare making him flinch and step back with fear.

It was Midoriya's turn so I went up to him and pat on his shoulder.

"Good Luck!"

He gave me a nod with a bit of pink on his cheeks and walked off to the circle.

"Midoriya doesn't seem to be doing so well in the tests. If he doesn't do well on this one then, he will be the one getting expelled." Iida said.

"Of course he's going to get expelled, he's a quirkless loser!" Bakugou said pointing in Midoriya's direction.

"Quirkless?! Didn't you here about what he did during the entrance exam?!" Iida asked.

I looked back at Midoriya and saw his arm glowing with red veins and threw it but the power went away.

"46 metres!" The robot shouted.

"I was trying to use it!" He said perplexed looking at his hands.

"I erased your quirk." Shota said with his eyes turned red while his hair and scarf were floating showing his goggles.

"Wait your the Pro Hero Eraserhead!" Midoriya said.

"Eraserhead?"

"Who's that?"

"I heard he is an underground hero."

"You are not ready, you don't have control over your own power. Were you planning to break your bones again counting on someone else to save you?" He asked.

"N-no that wasn't what I was trying to d-!" Midoriya got cut off by Shota using his scarf to wrap him up and bring him closer to him.

"No matter what your intentions are, you are nothing but a liability to battling. You have the same reckless passion like another hero I know. A person that saved a thousand people by himself and became a legend."

'Is he talking about my dad?!'

"I'm sorry Midoriya but with a power like that, you cannot become a hero." I gritted my teeth with the anger that was boiling up inside me.

"Hey are you worried about him because I'm not." A hand was rested on my shoulder and I flinched. I looked back and saw Aoyama. I decided to act dumb like I didn't know him and said...

"And, who are you?"

I looked back to see Midoriya throw the ball concentrating his power into his finger saying ....

"SMASH!!!!"

It made a gust of wind like I did but his finger was now left bruised. I was still proud of him.

"Finally he's shown his true power! Way a go, Midoriya!" I yelled putting my fist in the air. On the device it showed 705.3 which only 0.1 more than Bakugou's score.

"See Mr. Aizawa? I'm still standing!" He said with a determined smile on his face.

"This kid...!"

But then something I was supposed to expect but totally forgot was that Bakugou then came running at Midoriya clearly angry from the expression he was making.

"OI, DEKU YOU BASTARD TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOUR DEAD!!!" He yelled making Midoriya scream petrified until Shota's scarf stopped him in his tracks.

"Why the hell is your scarf so strong?"

"Because it's a capture weapons and is made from carbon fibre. Stand down. It would be wise for you to not make me use my quirk so much. It gives me serious dry eye." Shota said.

Then Midoriya come back to me holding his hand in pain.

"Ouch...are you ok?" I asked looking at his sore finger.

"Y-yeah I-m f-fine." He said looking away making me a bit confused.

Timeskip

"Ok everyone here are your results, I have ranked you from best to worst."

I looked for my name which didn't take very long considering I was ranked number 1. I looked over to Midoriya and he looked devastated to see his name ranked 20 which was last.

"And I was lying about the expulsion, no one is going home." Shota said making most of the students look at him with wide eyes.

"It was a rational deception to make sure you guys did your best on the tests."

"WAAAAA?!"

"Was it that hard to figure out? Sorry I probably should have said something." I looked to the direction of the voice and saw Momo Yaoyorozu.

Yeah you should have. The whole class thought.

"That's it for today, class dismissed."

"Midoriya go to Recovery Girl, she should be able to fix you up." Shota said handing him a paper and Midoriya made his way.

Midoriya's POV

'Oh my god it's only the first day and I'm so tired...and it's only about to get even harder.'

I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Iida behind me causing me to flinch.

'I seriously need to stop flinching from the slightest touch...'

"Is your finger ok?" He asked.

"Oh yeah it's fine thanks to Recovery Girl." I said.

Flashback

"AHHHHHH?!" I yelled from Recovery Girl kissing my finger but then it turned back to normal.

"Woah I don't feel any pain anymore but suddenly I feel really tired." I said.

"Yeah, when I heal people it requires stamina. You need to learn how to control your quirk young man. I can't keep healing you every time you get injured. One day you won't have any stamina left and will eventually die instead." She exclaimed.

"I'LL DIE?!"

End of Flashback

'I can't keep on relying on others to help me. I have to hurry up and control my powers quickly.'

"It was really selfish of Mr. Aizawa scaring us like that in class." Iida said.

'I thought that he was scary but that's not it. He's just really serious about school.'

"Hey!"

We stopped to see Shirayuki running towards us.

"Are you guys heading to the station? I'll join you guys!" She said her hair flowing in the wind making her figure look so angelic. My heart started beating really fast, it felt...overwhelming.

"Oh it's the infinity girl!" Iida said.

"My name's Shirayuki Yōsei, nice to meet you!"

"Hello I am Tenya Iida, please to meet your acquaintance."

"Hey Midoriya? Why did Bakugou call you Deku during the fitness test?" She asked with a confused yet adorable face.

"W-well Deku is what Kacchan calls me to m-make fun of me." I said looking at anything but her rubbing my head in embarrassment.

"Oh...I didn't know but, you know what? I like Deku, it sounds like 'Dekiru' which means 'You can do it!' besides I think it sounds pretty cute." She said making my heart hammer against my chest.

"I'M DEKU!" I yelled out of nowhere.

"Midoriya?! Didn't you say that was an insult?!"

I wasn't paying attention to what Iida was saying with me covering my burning face.

'I survived the first day at UA! You know what All Might? At least I made some new friends. That's got to be a good thing.'

( 1788 words )

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this new chapter and I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a long time but at least enjoy the new things I will be publishing.

And don't forget...................................

Go beyond......................................................

PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Author-Chan~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
162K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...