Hazbin Hotel: Redemption for...

By CharlotteMarie21

After seeing Charlie's performance about the Happy Hotel on the news and how much bad criticism it got, Alast... More

Chapter One: The Hotel Closing?
Chapter Two: The Father and Daughter Deal
Chapter Three: The Angels
Chapter Four: New Patron
Chapter Five: Relationships
Chapter Six: Crushes
Chapter Seven: Questions
Chapter Nine: Road to Rehabilitation
Chapter Ten: Rosie
Chapter Eleven: New Orleans' Radio Host
Chapter Twelve: Tonight's News
Chapter Thirteen: Vox
Chapter Fourteen: Moving On
Chapter Fifteen: Rejected
Chapter Sixteen: Jazz Romance
Chapter Seventeen: New Goals
Chapter Eighteen: Just Lunch

Chapter Eight: Hell's Queen Is Here

2.3K 34 27
By CharlotteMarie21

"I still can't believe you called me for your hair." Charlie said, walking back to the ballroom with Angel Dust by her side.

"Excuse me! I needed an opinion if it should be pushed back or just fluffed." Angel crossed his arms. "I can't look like a mess in front of people, especially angels."

"You're dramatic. This is just going to be a thirty-minute ceremony." Charlie said, walking in the ballroom and sat down on the other side of the carpet from Alastor.

Angel paused when he saw that and sat down next to Charlie. "Don't want to embarrass yourself again?" He teased.

She tensed up when she remembered how yesterday went, her cheeks turning bright red. "N-no! I'm just...upset with him." She huffed, crossing her arms.

"What did smiles do?" He chuckled.

"You don't need to know." She said, glancing over at Alastor before looking down at her feet. She wanted to keep asking until he gave in but didn't want Husk and Angel Dust around when it would happen.

"Spill. What happened? I need some gossip or I'll die." He said in a dramatic tone, placing his hand on his forehead.

"Angel, I don't want to talk about it. Especially not when he's right there." She whispered.

He glared at her playfully before looking over at Alastor. "Hey, Al! Come!" He called out.

Charlie tensed up again and looked at Angel. "What are you doing?!"

"Getting some answers." He said. "Alastor, come on! Get your cute ass over here!"

"No! It's okay, keep your cu-your ass over there." Charlie nervously jumped in, chuckling awkwardly.

Alastor just stared at them. "Please don't talk about my behind like that. And I'm fine over here, thank you." He smiled.

Charlie nervously smiled and gave him two thumbs up before looking at Angel Dust. "If I tell you after the ceremony will you keep your mouth shut?" She whispered.

"Hmmm...so long as you spill everything." Angel smiled.

"Fine." She groaned.

"Cool." He chuckled.

She sighed heavily, running her fingers through her hair. She looked over at Alastor who was talking with Husk and then Niffty once she came in. She wished there was a way to know about Alastor's past but was certain Husk and Niffty, the few closest people the Radio Demon knew, wouldn't know about his past or death by the way he was closed and secretive. She wanted to ask just in case but with how they were she wouldn't get anything out of them.

"She's looking at you." Husk pointed out.

"Of course she is." Alastor chuckled. "She's probably thinking of ways to find out about my past."

"What if her dad tells her? That man has an archive of every single demon's past which also contains the cause of death." Husk said, opening a new bottle of booze before tossing the empty one behind him. Niffty caught it and immediately threw it out before coming back and sat down.

"Lucifer wouldn't tell her no matter how much she begged and even if she does find the archive I burned everything about me to ashes." Alastor said simply.

"That's so smart and well planned out." Niffty smiled brightly. "And she's falling for you without you having to put in much effort." She added.

"Thank you, darling." He smiled. "And I know, but I had to put in some effort or I'll bore myself to death. But indeed it wasn't hard since she's an open book and naive, all I simply did was gain her confidence by showing her we have many things in common." He explained. "And a few small romantic gestures here and there." He chuckled as if it was a simple game to him.

"Well, it worked because she was a complete mess yesterday during dinner it made it so obvious she has feelings for you." Niffty chuckled.

"Ugh. That trainwreck." Husk rolled his eyes. "There isn't enough booze in the world to get that memory out of my head."

Alastor laughed. "She's too easy. I got her within a few minutes of meeting her. This will all go quickly and smoothly once she's mine." He grinned.

Husk just rolled his eyes and Niffty smiled brightly at him.

All of a sudden Razzle and Dazzle opened the door of the ballroom to reveal the king and queen of hell, Lucifer and Lilith. Lilith was much taller than Lucifer and more elegant compared to him and Charlie and she was absolutely gorgeous with her long blonde hair and curves.

Charlie looked back and smiled brightly when she saw her mother. "Mom!" She hadn't seen her mother in months since Charlie left to live at the hotel.

Lilith smiled and walked over to her with open arms but Charlie was too excited and ran up to her, hugging her tightly.

"I missed you so much, mom." Charlie whimpered, tears running down her face.

Lilith smiled softly and hugged her daughter back. "I missed you too, princess." Placing a soft kiss on Charlie's head.

Lucifer walked over to them, smiling a bit. "I missed seeing the apples of my eye in the same room together." He said softly.

Charlie looked over at her dad and smiled softly before pulling him into the hug.

Lucifer chuckled and gave Razzle his cane before hugging his family. This was the reason he wanted to shut down the hotel, sure it was because he thought it was a ridiculous idea but he also missed Charlie. He missed having his family together under the same roof but he couldn't admit it. "I love you two." He said softly.

Lilith and Charlie smiled before they all slowly pulled away from the hug and smiled at each other.

"My how you've grown. Just a few months ago you were shorter than your father but now you can almost look him in the eye." She smiled, cupping her daughter's face with her hand gently. "Soon your father will envy you if you keep on getting taller while he stays the same height." She joked.

"Hey!" Lucifer huffed.

Charlie giggled. "Mom."

Lilith chuckled softly. "Well, the angels are getting Vaggie ready for the ceremony. And speaking of which, how are you two, dear?" She asked.

Charlie frowned. "About that. We...we broke up."

Lilith frowned and hugged her again to comfort her. "I'm so sorry, sweetheart. I know how much you two cared for each other." She said softly.

"You two broke up?! And you didn't tell me?! That could've made my mood better." Lucifer smiled brightly. He was never fond of Vaggie or their relationship.

Lilith immediately glared at him and gave him a deadly look.

Lucifer blinked when he saw Lilith's face. "I-I mean...my poor voodoo doll." He said softly, hugging Charlie as well. "Did she hurt you? I'll have her sent to the depths of hell and suffer there for all eternity if I have to."

Lilith rolled her eyes at her husband's response.

"It's fine. We both left off on a good note and realized it was for the best." She mumbled. "She's becoming a patron for the hotel and once the month is over she'll be rehabilitated and go to heaven. She wants to go and be with her family, she's also doing it because it'll keep the hotel open."

Lucifer quickly jumped in. "Yes, yes. I think we should get seated now for the ceremony."

"Wait. What do you mean, sweetie?" Lilith asked, not knowing about the deal Charlie and Lucifer made.

"Come on, Lili. Let's sit down next to that...thing." He said, referring to Angel Dust who was giving Lucifer a seductive look. He immediately pulled her to the seats before she saw Alastor.

"Is that the infamous Radio Demon I see?" Lilith smiled at him.

Alastor chuckled and stood up, walking over to her. "Indeed it is, my queen." He smiled.

"Wow. You do sound like a radio." She chuckled.

"Oh, it is the first time we meet in person. How rude of me." He said before he held her hand and placed a gentle kiss on the back of her hand. "Alastor, it's a pleasure to meet you, your highness." He introduced himself with a little bow.

"The pleasures all mine." She smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"Why I'm your daughter's new business partner of course." He smiled brightly.

"Really?" She asked a bit concerned.

"Yes, but we made no deals." Charlie added.

"Of course not! You raised a smart girl." Alastor chuckled before he wrapped an arm around Charlie's shoulders, causing her to turn bright red.

"What a relief." Lilith sighed softly, smiling while Lucifer raised an eyebrow at Alastor and cleared his throat.

Charlie noticed her father was staring and moved Alastor's arm. "Well, let's sit down. I think I hear them coming." She chuckled nervously.

Alastor chuckled. "I agree. See you all after for dinner." He smiled.

Lilith and Lucifer nodded their heads before going to sit down next to Angel Dust.

Charlie was about to follow them before Alastor grabbed her hand. "Charlie, my dear." He said softly.

Charlie gulped a bit before looking back at him. "Y-yes?" She stuttered nervously.

"For you. My dear~" He smiled softly, handing her a red rose before walking away.

Charlie took the rose, her cheeks turning bright red before she rushed over to her parents and Angel. She sat down on the aisle seat again and looked down at the rose, smiling to herself.

"I know someone who likes you~" Angel Dust sang teasingly when he saw Alastor give Charlie the rose.

Lilith and Lucifer looked at each other in confusion after they saw what had happened between the Radio Demon and their daughter. Lilith didn't know how to feel if they ended up together but Lucifer was quick to already disapprove the idea of his daughter with the Radio Demon.

"That demon better not try anything with you." Lucifer said sternly to Charlie.

Charlie groaned and sank in her seat, her face completely red. "Dad." She whined, obviously embarrassed since he said it loud enough for Alastor to hear.

"Luci, dear. What would the issue be? Charlie can be with whoever she wants as long as they treat her right and she's happy." Lilith said softly.

"But not with that demon!" Lucifer snapped at his wife.

She just blinked and stared at him, a bit speechless. Her husband had never snapped at her before and she knew something was seriously wrong for him to get that mad. "Luci, dear. What's wrong?" She asked gently, frowning a bit since it did hurt her feelings.

He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose before looking at her with regret in his eyes. He grabbed her hands and placed a soft kiss on her wedding ring. "Nothing, Lili. I'm so sorry, my love. I didn't mean to snap at you. I just..." He sighed.

"You just what?" She asked.

"That demon isn't someone I want with my daughter." He said softly.

"Luci. Why? I know you have a reason. A real reason."

"Dad...is it because of his past?" Charlie asked gently.

"Charlie. My voodoo doll." He said softly, hesitant to tell her before he decided against it. "I just don't think your personality would go well with his. You're too good and pure for a dark demon like him." He said softly.

Charlie frowned when she saw her father held back from telling her the truth before looking over at the Radio Demon. "What are you hiding, Alastor?" She whispered to herself before the ballroom door opened again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.4K 64
Alastor just wants to cause chaos, make deals, and live his afterlife. But when he's forced to spend time with Angeldust on a project for the Hotel...
1.7M 32.3K 200
These only contain the main characters (Charlie, Vaggie, Cherri Bomb, Niffty, Angel Dust, Alastor, Sir Pentious) You can imagine yourself how you met...
37.9K 598 9
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Artwork Cover by https://twitter.com/ChandlLucky Warning: May Contain Mature Cont...
232K 6.4K 70
A young woman named Ariel is messing around one night and accidentally summons a trickster demon by mistake. Well...maybe not mistake, but she didn'...