The social media mishap chron...

Par _Ahankara_

"In which Kulya mistakes a 56," Ahankara can't beileve her luck, Neha doesn't even know why she is friends wi... Plus

.Extended Summary.
~part-1~
part-3
part-4
Part-5
Part-6
part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
part-11
Part-12

Part-2

1.2K 71 27
Par _Ahankara_

"Log samajhte nhi hai, Woh sirf star nahi hai ... duniya hai meri"

Neha has just reached her hostel room and totally unceremoniously slumped on the bed. Looking totally pissed off with life in general. She has just returned after giving her Fluid Mechanics exam and her head is throbbing quite painfully.

She has her Survey exam tomorrow and life currently sucks for her. She can't, just can't wait for this week to get over. So that she can say bye-bye to all this madness and drown herself again in her world of ICT. Well, that's a world to live for and gush over Rohirat of course.

She sighed mournfully remembering the good old days and the Jassi-Harry book she needs to update. And a million and one ideas running wildly in her brain about her dear ICT Family, her Kulcha. She hadn't seen the duo together for such a long time. Well, she'll go blastic if someone denies her, her Kulcha.

When her phone went all "ting-tong" beside her. She didn't, really didn't feel like answering to anyone or anybody right now. But as they say, curiosity killed the cat, in her case, it won over her laziness as she picked up the phone and checked the notification making all the irritated faces in the world.

The notification read message from stranger danger.

Well, you must be thinking who is this stranger danger? Well, this stranger danger is the guy who added her in the crazy group where a crazy guy out of nowhere asked her whether she has a boyfriend or not? Yeah, that was a disastrous experience and she doesn't know why she hadn't blocked this guy already.

Okay, maybe it has something to do with how Kuldeep Yadav's picture is his DP. He genuinely and very seriously apologised for his friend's unacceptable behaviour. He seemed to have a good sense of humour and he loved cricket too. And they have a long very serious discussion on why the team needed Kuldeep Yadav and he is just going through a very bad phase. He'll bounce back and She had been very mean to him too when he said that he thinks Kulya is dragging down the team. All in all, he was a good person to banter with and maybe she loved engaging in verbal spats with him to lighten up her exam burden. It has been only four days she has been chatting with him but it feels like she knew him from long, like a really long time.

She hadn't received any creepy calls yet and he can't kill her with texts now, can he? And she has chatted with her Wattpad buddies too. Who also we're virtual strangers to her but they hit it off quite fine. So, this should be fine too, right??

So, that was kind of her sound logic for still texting him. Well, even though he is really annoying when he had suddenly claimed that he is really Kuldeep Yadav after losing the debate on "why Kuldeep Yadav should always be in Indian team". Like really, could have fooled her.

Sighing softly, she clicked on his message. Let's get over with this party.

Kuliya: hey there, still alive??

Neha: no, you're talking to Neha's ghost here. Will you like to text some message?

Kulya: someone's sassy? How was your paper kiddo?

Neha: don't call me kiddo and it sucked. I have a headache now.

Kulya: oh! Poor you. You should take rest then.

Neha: can't need to study Survey. It's tomorrow and I've not even touched the book yet.

Kulya: you should have then

Neha: Are you serious? What kind of engineering student I would be if I  didn't top the exam by last-minute prep.

Kulya: I don't know, I'm not an engineer you see 😁😁😁

Neha: Very funny 🙄🙄🙄

Kulya: I know, I'm hilarious.

Neha: someone is so full of himself isn't he? Btw How was your day??

Kulya: aww, did you start caring for me?

Neha: as if

Kulya: it was tiring and boring. Our captain is worried about his bestie but the team thinks he has gone nuts and they aren't happy. But I know he is just worried about Shaana bhai.

Neha: Okay, this was some long stuff text. You didn't say you were a sportsman or on top of that played a team game.

Kulya: I thought, I told you I'm Kuldeep Yadav.

Neha: Yeah, sure and I'm Narendra Modi.

Kulya: I'm pretty sure Narendra Modi isn't a girl or in college in general? And what will you take to believe me?

Neha: Just a million-dollar will do 😝

Kulya: umm, then give me your bank account 😃😉

Neha: yeah sure, should I message you my address too??

Kulya: you can if you want to, little monkey.

Neha: Aye whom you calling monkey? You...you Panda.

Kulya: well, we have a Pandya not sure about Panda.

Neha: being sarcastic aren't we? You didn't even use your own pic as your Dp, you panda.

Kulya: well, I told you I'm Kuldeep and that's me. So, don't know what you're talking about?

Neha: I don't believe you 😒😒

Kulya: well, Neha then do a thing. Go to Google, search Kuldeep Yadav Twitter in 2 minutes alright. I think you can do this.

Neha: why? And don't be Sassy. It doesn't suit you.

Neha continued staring at her screen. Waiting for him to text her something or make some sassy yet endearing comment but he seemed to have gone offline. And Neha didn't quite know what to do about the whole situation.

Well, why is she caring in the first place? She should go and study now. Who cares about what this Panda is up to now? But she just couldn't her curiosity won over again and she really searched Kuldeep Yadav's Twitter account and checked the most recent tweet.

"Hey, there Little monkey. Hope, you top your Survey tomorrow and yes, you're a little monkey."

Neha couldn't, just couldn't believe her eyes as she read Kulya's tweet again and again. Was she really talking to Kuldeep Yadav? Like really, did she really scold and be all mean, rude and sarcastic to Kulya? That sweet innocent boy though he didn't seem that sweet on texts.

When her phone pinged with a message from stranger danger again.

Kulya: hey

Kulya: hey, Neha!!

Kulya: Neha, Are you ignoring me like right now? Did I freak you out? I'm sorry. I just didn't want to lie to you. You seem nice and I...I kind of liked having you as a friend.

Kulya: I'm sorry, Neha you there.

Kulya: Neha, Please don't ignore me. I didn't really want to hide my true identity from me though, please don't tell anyone else this is my number.

Kulya: Neha!!!

(So, guys what do you think happened to Neha?? Did she faint out of the shock?)

*

******

Ahankara was having a perfectly hellish day. Firstly, she had to bear an immunology lecture for four continues hour and yes, it was a complete torture session. She doesn't know-how people bear a single drawling professor for four continues hours without snapping or sleeping?

And then she missed her one-hour lunch break because her best friend's boyfriend is a world-class jerk. She hates that guy with a burning passion and well, she might also be planning to castrate him. Well, that's a discussion for another time.

And then she had three hours of the molecular biology lab. Where they goofed around with blood, trying to isolate DNA from blood and saliva. Yups, they definitely did prick their own fingers to extract big fat drops of blood for their own experiments.

And now at 7 pm in the evening, lying on her hostel bed with a throbbing headache, growling stomach and tired muscles. Ahankara was definitely miserable. She didn't want to get up yet she was hungry too and she didn't know what to do. When her phone pinged with a notification.

Rahulkl sent you a snap!

Yups and just with a single snap notification all her miseries seem to disappear. This time, she didn't stare at the phone like a lunatic. Well after getting snaps from Rahul for the past three days. She was kind of getting used to Rahul's snaps and also expecting them. Just she didn't know why Rahul was sending her snaps? Was this some kind of prank? She didn't know neither she had the guts to ask him. Well, she is happy getting this much contact with him to be truthful.

So, when the snap of Rahul popped on her screen finally loading. She could definitely feel her breath hitch and eyes widen comically. She looked like a tomato with anime eyes if her roomie's words were to be taken into consideration. But she couldn't help it. Rahul sent her another shirtless pic. A shirtless pic of him just coming out of the shower.

Water dripping down his hairs and....., okay, she was totally drooling and it wasn't healthy under any circumstances but what's with this guy? Always sending her shirtless snaps.

But these time there wasn't any caption with the pic neither was there any question with and she knew, she knew she shouldn't take a screenshot of this pic. It would be wrong on so many levels but she couldn't help it. It was Rahul, the love of her life. The guy she is obsessed with from well his RCB days.

So, keeping aside her better judgement. She took a screenshot of the snap. Well, she didn't know whether he was going to post the pic on any social media or not and the snap would disappear. So, it's better to be safe than sorry though she thought of sending a simple sorry to him. Who knows whether he will freak out by this screenshot or not?

Shreyasiiyer: Sorry

Sending the text before she could have second thoughts. Well, there is a funny story behind her username. The story being her dadi wanted her name to be Shreyashi, her mum registered her name as Ahankara in the school. So, it was like her house name is shreyu and official name is Ahankara. And in a quite rebellious, teasing, fangirl mode while creating her snapchat account she selected the Shreyasiiyer username.

She was still staring at her phone when she heard her roommate call her. She turned to her roomie who brought maggie for her. Did she mention she loves her roomie? Well, she was eating the Maggie very-very seriously, with all her concentration on her food.

When her phone pinged with a message.

Rahulkl sent you a message!

Without thinking she hastily clicked on the message wanting to know what he sent her.

Rahul: Don't share this pic with Anyone. Name your price, whatever you want you'll get but just don't share this with anyone. Forget this.

She didn't know why her eyes suddenly felt burning while reading this harsh message from Rahul. Who was cutting onions in her room? Why did Rahul suddenly get so angry? Well, okay we don't get the person mood by reading the text but she felt he was really pissed off and she didn't know what to do.

Why did he think she'll viral his pics or something? He has been sending her snaps for past 4 days. He even sent the team hotel and room number of Virat in one snap. Did she viral it? No, then how can he think she'll leak his this photo?

So, with a new level of miserable and totally depressed mood. She sent a message to her again without thinking much about her texts.

ShreyasIiyer: If I had to share your or team India's confidential info with anyone. I would have until now. And I don't want or have any price.

Hitting the sent button, she threw her phone to the side and went under her blankets to cry her eyes out. She knew it was stupid to cry because of his words. But she just couldn't help it.

~to be continued ~

So, what do you think Guys? What's gotten in Rahul suddenly? How'll Neha react and the next update we will be back to our ICT dressing rooms with some people reacting on Rahul and Kulya's new phone addiction. And anyone interested in being Shreyash and Subhman's love interest??

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

216K 11.4K 52
"Tumhare andar anger hai emotions hai to use field pe leke aao yaha nhi " Shriya said. "oh hello don't try to teach me ok, mujhe Pata hain mujhe Aap...
16K 1.2K 18
Some one shots on my favorite found family the Indian Cricket team and Rohit. Requests are open.
61.4K 3.7K 33
Story of two best friends who were always there for each other in their highs and lows ! Will their relation survive a tough challenge ? To know mo...
10.5K 1.1K 15
They were once best of friends, soul brothers and each other's rocks of strength. But now there are cracks on these rocks. What happened and will it...