Let's Start Afresh

By RusticQuills

He knew his shortcomings, yet did nothing about it. Why would he? When he had everyone bow to his whims and f... More

1. The TRIP
2. Suspicious
3. Confrontation
4. The TALK
5. Let's Start Afresh

Hey!!

230 5 3
By RusticQuills

Let's Start Afresh is a story that I'd kept hidden way too long to myself. I don't know whether it's the perfectionist or procrastinator in me that had never given a chance to share it on any platform. This year as a new year resolution, while I was catching up on many of my hobbies that were buried deep under due to my busy schedule, I came across this writing that was left incomplete. When I gave it a skim, I felt the urge to continue. So here I am to complete the incomplete, sharing what was kept only to myself. It's a whole new venture and I'm way too excited to have come so far. I've read a handful of stories and fan fictions on this platform for quite a long time and have thoroughly enjoyed them. Probably that was what had driven me to come up with this piece of work earlier. It's going to be a short story, my very first attempt in this domain. Hope to see you till the end and enjoy the reading.

Lots of love. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974K 60.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
837K 19K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 54.1K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...