Double Tap • Minchan

Af Minho_Poptarts

Bang Chan is a leader of a powerful gang, in South Korea, but no one knew it was him. Chan also known as CB... Mere

♥One♥
♠Two ♠
♦There♦
🃏Five🃏
♥Six♥
♠Seven♠
♦Eight♦
♣Nine♣
🃏Ten🃏
♥Eleven♥
♠Twelve♠
♦Thirteen♦
♣Fourteen ♣
🃏Fifteen🃏
♥️Sixteen♥️
♠️Seventeen♠️
♦️Eighteen♦️
♣️Nineteen♣️
🃏Twenty🃏
♥️Twenty One♥️
♠️Twenty Two♠️
♦️Twenty Three♦️
♣️Twenty Four♣️
🃏Twenty Five🃏
♥️Twenty Six♥️
♠️Twenty Seven♠️
♦️Twenty Eight+Nine♣️
🃏Thirty🃏

♣Four♣

6.5K 311 122
Af Minho_Poptarts

It was now Monday. Minho had to get up for some classes he had today. Minho rolled out of bed falling onto the floor wrapped in a blank. He had finally stood up after a while of trying to escape his blanket cocoon. Minho took a shower and did his daily face routine. He up on a long black sleeves shirt, a bit to large for him, and some black jeans. Minho swung his book bag around his shoulders.

Once Minho was in the kitchen, he grabbed a granola bar. Usually when Minho had school, he would ask one of his brothers to take him, to which they gladly agreed to. Today was no different,  Mark was going to be the one taking him. After a few minutes Mark came down the stairs with a blonde boy behind him. "Are you ready?" Mark asked. Minho nodded and waved to the boy beside Mark.

"Hello Mark's boyfriend," He greeted.

The tanned boy chuckled and greeted back at him. "Hi Minho hyung."

"All right let's go." Mark ordered. "Ah, before I drop you off, I need to take Haechan home. Then I'll take you to that hell whole you call college."

»»——⍟——««

Minho walked into his first class which was Music. He sat down in his normal seat waiting for his his friend. "Ay Yo, What's up hoe!" Minho cringed at how loud the voice spoke. He looked to his left to see a chestnut haired boy come up to him. "SEUNGMIN IN THE BUILDING!"

"Can you not talk so loud. Don't you get embarrassed." Minho slapped the boy in the shoulders right after he sat down. The younger boy laughed and nodded.

"Yes, but it embarrasses you more then It does to me."

After some time the class was finally over. Minho and Seungmin were planning on going to get some food when a boy with a really deep voice stopped them. "Excuse me?" Minho turned to the boy and nodded giving him a signal to go on. "Are you familiar, with The Neo Culture Technology," He asked.

"Uh, yeah no, all I know is they are a business thing." Seungmin spoke very confused. "What do your brothers do anyway?" Seungmin asked me.

"Ah, your brothers with Lee Taeyoung and Mark Lee." Minho nodded a bit skeptical about the red haired boy.

"Yeah Why? Are you looking for a job, because if you are I am not the one to talk to. I don't have anything to do with my brother's jobs, so.. " Minho said tilting his head.

"That's fine, oh would you look at that I have to go." Before Minho or Seungmin could respond the boy had walked away.

"Strange." Minho mumbled. Seungmin nodded in agreement.

»»——⍟——««

The red haired boy walked to the corner of the building dialing a number. "What do you have Yongbuk."

"The kid confirmed it himself. He is related to the Lee's, but I don't think he has information about NCT. For all I know that boy is clueless." Yongbok informed.

"Well he can still use him for bait or something."

»»——⍟——««

"Do you really have no say in your family business," Seungmin asked sitting down at a table in the restaurant.

"Uh no, when my father was, you know, murdered... He left the business to Mark and Taeyong. My mother did not think it was far, considering that I was also, somewhat his son." Minho explained getting ready to prepare the food.

"So, where you left with nothing?" Seungmin now became interested in Minho's past. Now thinking about it Minho mostly knew everything about him, but Seungmin knew nothing about the older.

Minho hummed and shook his head. "No, I was left with something. Money to be exact. Money to pay off school that's all. M y mother was left with the house and the rest of the money. Don't think I'm sad that I have no part in Neo Culture Technology, I glad that I was just left with what I got." Minho was not uncomfortable talking about this stuff with Seungmin, because he trusted him. Minho knew that he was a curious boy, and it was somewhat his fault his was in this situation. He never really opened up, today was just a lucky day.

"So, what was your childhood like? Is that necklace you always wear part of it?" Seungmin asked reaching over to touch the silver necklace with a blue ring attached to it.

Minho chuckled and pushed Seungmin back to his seat. "If you want to know stuff, why don't you make the food instead."

"Deal Bitch."

"Okay, so you know I was abandoned at as a new born." Minho began. "Well for some time I was in foster care and was passed to four different families. Until the last one I stayed with them for a while. Mrs.Yebin she, was very nice and caring. While I was with her I met this boy named... uh Chanie, well that's what I called him. We began close. Finally one day a new family took me in permanently. They were going to take me on my birthday and Chanie gave me this necklace, and told me not to take it off. To take care of it. Ronnie and Minjun took me to there home in Busan, and I left Chanie behind. Taeyong is their biological son, but they wanted more kids, unfortunately they were not successful. So adoption was a choice. After two years of being with the Lee's they adopted Mark from Canada." Minho took a few seconds, to see if he should go on. This is the most he was every opened to someone.

"Growing up was pretty normal, until Minjun, my father,tl began to be more and more suspicious. Like coming home with some cuts or blood on him. Mark and Taeyong knew something about my father that I and my mother did not know. When we heard he was killed, Mark and Tae did not seem surprised. I really don't know, anyway, all I do know is that happened some years ago. So now we are in the present." Minho shrugged at the end, not knowing how to change the atmosphere.

"Wow, you sure have an interesting life." Seungmin spoke almost speechless. "What happened to Chanie?"

Minho grimaced hearing his name. "I stopped talking to him seven years ago. He and I argued most of the time we would face time or just talk through the phone. We were teenagers at the time, but never fixed the relationship." Minho seemed a bit sad, but it quickly disappeared and was replaced with a smile.

"You had a glow up, just saying." Seungmin mumbled then chuckled.

"Thank Seungmoo," Minho rolled his eyes and smirked.

»»——⍟——««

Minho walked into the mansion to hear complete silence. Minho jumping when my phone began to ring. It was: Kim Seung. "Hello," He answered.

"Minho," Seungmin whispered through the phone.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm being followed again by the same guy." Seungmin said. Seungmin "I'm not really in any danger. I'm at the library, with people."

"How does the guy look like?"

"He was black hair, a lip ring and like a small scar on his nose."

"You should really call the police, Seung."

"I promise I'll be fine, I'll text you when I am at a safe place."

"If you die, I swear to-"

"DON'T WORRY! BYE!"

»»——⍟——««

"So, I was thinking about asking Donghyuck to be my boyfriend," Mark said as he took a bite of his food. The three brothers where at the dinner table.

I choked on my food and started at him surprised. "Isn't he already your boyfriend?!"

Taeyong chuckled a bit nervously. "I thought they were engaged." Mark and Minho gave him the 'what the fuck' look.

"Uh, no he is not my boyfriend or my fiance, we are just dating." Mark shook his head.

"So you're saying all the times I've said 'Hey Mark's boyfriend' was just me making me look dumb." Minho questioned.

"Yeah, also you made him flustered everytime." Mark answered.

Taeyong got up with his plate and shrugged. "You tell him you want him to be your boyfriend. We aren't going to judge you, or stop you."

"Yeah, unless it's a monkey." Minho said leaving the dinner table.

»»——⍟——««

T.B.C
»»——⍟——««

Don't worry Chan is going to show up soon. Muahahahahahahahaha!!!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.8K 156 21
Two beautiful souls. They found solace in eachother's arms. A love so pure yet destined to be unrealised. Two boys with stars held in their eyes and...
24.8K 908 57
""Can I come in? Please, Channie?" Chan nodded and took his seat by the desk, and Felix waddled slowly into the room. "What do you want?" the oldest...
22.3K 1K 31
𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙖 : 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. "𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚎. 𝙾𝚗𝚎...
189K 6.5K 29
"I'm just your servant Minho". "Exactly so you should do as I say". Jisung's life is hectic. He didn't think it couldn't get any worse until his moth...