Never saw it coming(b×b)

By STSB101

Adrian is a omega. That and the fact that he's gay are the things that got him bullied and rejected by his en... More

Introduction( Adrian )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Right, so this happened
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Introduction( James )

2.6K 108 14
By STSB101

Picture of Tempest above
JAMES POV:

     Sup everyone I'm James. I am 18 years old and I am yet to find my mate. I don't even know if it's a girl or a boy and it's killing me. I mean I know that they're not from my pack but that's not much of a clue.

      Anyway I am develishly hansome. I have black hair that fades to red at the tips wich I got from my mom's side and I have my mama's eyes wich means that one is yellow and one is white.I am 6,2 and am pretty build.

      My wolf Tempest is almost as hansome as me.Almost. He is a big black wolf with clişe red eyes and huge bat-like wings coming out of his back.He may look scary but he can be a big softy. Especially when he talks about our mate.

      " Like you are any diffrent you hypocrite."

       " Oh shut it."

       Yeah he's a ball of sunshine. Anyway, my pack is one off the strongest in the world. We are in a tie with the biggest pack from Russia. We get our strength from my mom(she is a devil) and my moma( she is the alfa ). That's basicaly why I am a hybrid. After they got together RedMoon-pack became untouchable.

      Right now we are moving territories next to the GreenFang-pack. It's mostly because we got so many more new members in our pack that we need more territory. But we also heard some awful rumours about how those fuckers treat their omegas and we want to check it out.

        We are gonna move in 4 days. I am gonna miss the old pack-house but I can't wait to have more space. Right now I feel like a fucking sardine in a can. I don't like it. Anyway I have to go help the others pack and stuff.

    Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 178K 83
August Hael is an Omega in a world full of wolves, Omega's aren't treated as well as other Dominant and Submissive wolves are. In his pack, they're t...
202K 7K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
304K 8.7K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
81.6K 3.4K 36
Edward's biggest dream in his life is to make julian knows his place as a omega in this world. The only thing that stops him from his way with the o...