๐™ธ๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š’๐šœ ๏ฟฝ...

By XXXJAHSEHGEKYUMEXXX

"Tina, I still love you" I looked at his eyes that were full of sorrow. "I don't know if I feel the same wa... More

๐˜พ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐Ÿช(teaser)
Chapter 1โ˜„๏ธ
Chapter 3โ˜„๏ธ
Chapter 4โ˜„๏ธ
Chapter 5๏ฟผโ˜„๏ธ
Okay so guys!
Chapter 6โ˜„๏ธ
Chapter 7โ˜„๏ธ
Chapter 8โ˜„๏ธ
Chapter 9โ˜„๏ธ
Chapter 10โ˜„๏ธ
Chapter 11โ˜„๏ธ
Chapter 12โ˜„๏ธ
Chapter 13โ˜„๏ธ
Chapter 14โ˜„๏ธ
Chapter 15โ˜„๏ธ
#blacklivesmatter
Chapter 16โ˜„๏ธ
To infinityโ™พ
My bad lolz
Im done teasing.

Chapter 2โ˜„๏ธ

216 12 2
By XXXJAHSEHGEKYUMEXXX

The sunlight hitting my face woke me up. I put the cover over my head and slowly tried to drift back to sleep but I was interrupted of course.

"Tina get up. We going to the mall to buy stuff for Florida" Destiny said. I groaned.

"I'm not going I'm staying home" I said with attitude. "Ok" destiny said shutting the door. We were going to Florida in two days.

I'm really not that happy to go. All those memories I was getting away from I had to go back to.

And it's really sad. I got to go past my old school where I had hella fights. And I have to go past Jordan memorial and a lot of stuff. I'm only doing this so destiny can't stay off my back and for my niece birthday party.

I'm not even sure if Taylor wants to go for real.

Maybe things changed down in broward. I have been hearing things about it down there. I heard that it's better now. But I still rather stay here in LA.

Or maybe I'm just being a bitch about this. Maybe it's time I face my past and stop being a pussy.

I looked at my packed bags and sighed.

I got to face everything i wanted to get away from. But daddy rasied a soilder not a bitch. Im ready to face anything to be honest.

I sighed and sat up. I gotta get ready for this interview.

I got up amd went in my closet i would usually just wear sweats and a graphic tee if it were up to me. But since jm a model and nicki minaj's step daughter i have to wear something impressive.

I'm not even sure if he still dating Nicki.

I grabbed a two piece out. I knew my manager isn't gonna like it. It'll probaley be 'too basic' for her but who gives a fuck.

I turned on the shower and stripped naked and got in. I let the water hit my body while i cleaned myself with soap.

I rinsed off and got out and did all the extra stuff. I did my makeup extreme because this is a "big interview".

I put on my heels and grabbed my purse and walked out.

I went to my car and drove downtown to the place. It was a tall fancy building. I walked in and saw my manager.

Her smile quickly faded away when she saw my outfit. "tina whar are you wearing, this is too basic for you, you need to show more skin-" she was cut off by a man in a suit.

"hello tina nice to meet you, im going to need you to follow me" he said with the clip board in his hand.

I followed him to a room and a lady came up to me. "Hi im diana and we're gonna take a few pictures and then the interviews gonna start so you can go take a seat right there" she said pointing to a fancy couch.

I went and sat down as they took a few pictures. "Which one would you like to use as the thumbail." the man asked i pointed to tbe first one.

He nodded and walked away. The lady from before came and sat in front of me.

"1..2..3 GO" the camera man said. "So tina whats your opinion on your former bestfriend aaliyah" she asked.

I squinted my eyes. "i really don't know but im proud of her tho i guess" i said truthly. She nodded. "have you been in any social media problems lately" she said.

I sighed and giggled. "uh two actually, my name been mentioned in peoples mouths lately" i said. She nodded.

"Why did you and rapper ski mask the slump god break up" She asked. She caught me off guard. "Things change, people change too you know." i said then shrugged.

"i didn't break up with him though he broke up with me, im not gon lie though i was hurt but i had to let it go" i said a bit nervous.

"do you see eachother being back togther?" she asked. I sighed.

"No i do not, ion even see him in my future and it crazy cause it be the people you wish you had in your life forever end up being the ones you wish you didn't meet." I said truthfully.

"How do you feel about angvish and trippie redd relationship" she asked. I shrugged. "People gon talk you know but you gotta stay strong." I said tapping my leg on the floor.

"What does that mean" she said. " ion know" I said laughing. Some of the people in the back were laughing too.

"Are you still friends with xxxtentacion?" She asked. I shrugged. "I don't even know" i said.

"Was growing up in broward hard" she asked. I sucked my teeth. "Depends on the parts" I said. She nodded.

"Some people claim your 'hood' or 'ghetto' is that true?" She asked. I giggled. "im far from hood but i understand the streets" I said. She nodded.

"welp thats a wrap guys" she said getting up. I stood up and sighed. "Thank you for your time ms tina" she said shaking my hand.

I smiled. I walked over to my manager. "well that was the last interview and photoshoot for now but you know you have one in atlanta" she said, I nodded.

The camera man came up to me. "we're about to shoot the outro in 5" he said before walking away.

"oh and your mom called, she wants to have a shoot with you in new york" my manager said. I frowned my face in disgust.

I stopped talking to her after i realized how much of a ass she was. And she not even my real mom.

"No, tell her people I decline it" I said. I looked at my Apple Watch and walked over to the couch to shoot the outro.

"I'm ready!" I yelled. The camera man started rolling. "Thank you for watching, make sure you hit that subscribe button and like button too and comment down below" I said smiling.

"Good" the camera man said. I got up and grabbed my phone and walked towards the door as the security guards led me out.

As we walked out fans and random people were guarding the door, As the security guards walked me to wear the car was. Fans were yelling ship names for me and ski.

i frowned my face and got in my car and drove off.

I blasted 'nba youngboy - outside today' as i drove on the highway. California was so fucking beautiful.

the sunset was so nice. The people were so sweet, the air smelled so fucking good, it was a vibe.

I'm stopping by my class to tell my teacher to tell him me, taylor and destiny won't be in class for 3 weeks.

he knows i model so he isn't gonna trip....i hope.

I walked into his office and smiled. He sighed and took off his glasses.

"Tina if your asking to take some weeks out for modeling im okay with that but your going to have to make up your classes" he said. i sucked my teeth.

"yay, so me taylor and destiny get to take weeks out thank you" i said giving him a hug.

"Tina! hold your biscuits buddy" he said standing up with his hands on his hip. "bye bye!" i said slamming the door on the way out.

I ran back to my car. Fuck waiting till friday i wanna go to florida right now. I was in the mood to do anything.

I drove back home and saw taylor and lexi on the front porch.

"Guys fuck friday! let's go right now!" I yelled. I ran in the house and grabbed my suit case. "Girl are you okay" destiny said coming out of the room.

"Get your shit we going to broward now" I said. She got her shit so fast it didn't make sense. Lexi was confused.

"can i ride with yall too? shii" she asked. i nodded. We all put our bags in the car. We got in the car and blasted 'Mila j - kickin back'.

Taylor was driving and Destiny was in the passenger seat.

Lexi was feeling on me but I kept pushing her hand away. She ended up falling asleep on me.

We made it to the airport. I woke lexi up by kissing her on her neck, just teasing her.

She was mad, but atleast she was woke. We made it to the plane and i sat next to destiny. lexi was mad about that too.

She was just mad about everything lol. I felt a lump in my stomach as the plane landed in broward. I was having a mini anixety attack as we got off.

Lexi pulled me to the side. "calm down" she said looking me in my eyes.

I nodded and walked out of the airport.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 14.7K 187
Sequel to Talent
112K 4.8K 62
"Oh how I adore you, my sweet Stormiloo."
45.8K 1.2K 18
I love you, baby boy. I love you too, daddy. ON HIATUS (changing writers atm)