Close Friends?🥰 ~jaynnie

By johanniefandom

Two best friend's both have secret crushes on each other. Not to mention that jayden already has a girlfriend... More

Chapter 0/characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 13

1.7K 25 4
By johanniefandom

Saturday

~Jayden pov

I'm gonna be honest i don't wanna rush things with Annie but. I've always wanted to fuck her😩😂. Ever since i came out in 9th grade I've been wanting to because she would walk around half naked all the time and i would see her sexy ass body. This one time we were play fighting and her nipple slipped out a little and I saw that shit I think that's why i started being a freak😂. She was like 'Jayden stop my nipple is out😂' like no shit I wasn't gonna say anything because I wanted to keep looking at it😏😂. Right now it's 11:10 am and my mom and dad left to get food from the store and Jordan isn't here he hasn't been here all night so I'm sure he's like passed out at the mansion along with everyone else. Me and annie are up and I showered first and Annie's coming out the shower right now. If I see even a little piece of her skin I'm fucking her. Period. I'm wearing a white tank top with black basketball shorts and white socks. My small gold chain is on and my wet hair is down and brushed out. It's parted in the middle. I like it to air dry because it's safer since I put heat on my hair everyday I just let it air dry so I don't have to burn it more after school or whatever. I'm on my phone and I see that Stephanie posted something on her story. Oh my gosh by the way when we were together I gave her clout so she has 200k followers almost 300k🙄. She posted a video of her talking about me and annie she was saying stuff like 'Jayden left me for annie I knew this whole time she wanted annie so she broke up with me' me and annie know that's true but no one else does besides Zane and Nyah because they saw the whole thing. She needs to stop taking shit to social media😒. I responded to her video I recorded myself.

"all the lil bitches I've been with always say me and annie are a thing or Jayden's always liked annie but y'all go behind my back and cheat first. Stephanie you cheated on me at the party and you wanna lie and say we broke up because of annie? You got it all wrong I know you were high but you got it all wrong pimp. You cheated on me so I broke up with you talkin bout a second chance man get that shit out of here😂" I said then started laughing and stopped recording and captioned it 'hoes mad for what?😂' then posted it to my story. Annie came out the bathroom wearing black spandex with my white t shirt it's oversized and my white socks with her wet hair down and brushed out. It looks wavy when she brushes hers out😍. She so prettyyyy😩😍.

"so what do you wanna do today?" She asked while getting in bed next to me with a smile. I wanna fuck😏.

"i don't know but i have a question" I said to her

"what's the question?" She asked while rubbing her eye

"are you down to try new things?" I asked her

"I'm down to try whatever with you" she said with a smile

"like sexual things?" I asked with a slight smile. She nodded.

"the thing is i wanna fuck" I said then started smiling. She chuckled softly.

"like right now?" She asked with a smile

"yeah" I said to her softly while rubbing her thigh. Her legs are SOFT😍😳. I've never touched her like that before. I've been missing out😂.

"let's do it then" she said softly with a smile

"can you even take my skills😏?" I asked with a smirk

"you know I'm not a virgin ive had things go inside me sooo, yeah" she said

"if it hurts tap out" I said to her with a smile

"Jayden shut yo sexy ass up" she said then I giggled and she smiled.

"come here😩" she whined

"what?" I asked her

"gimme kissy😩" she whined. Aww🥺. I went over to her and kissed her lips.

"now show me what you can do" she said softly

"bet" I said with a slight smile

40 minutes later...

~annie pov

Damn. She wasn't playing when she said she was good at fucking people🥴. Her skills will make you fall in loveeee😩. She so sweet when she's doing it too she's a good communicator when it's happening and I love that😍. Now my pussy sore😩😂. I'm laying in bed and Jayden keeps kissing on me she's hovering over me. A part of me feels weird about this whole relationship label we have on us but the other part loves it. It's only because Jayden's making me feel like she's not 100% about me and I'm scared she really isn't. But she's all mine now😍. All this sexy beast is mineeee😩😍. My phone started ringing. We broke the kiss. I sat up in bed and checked who was calling me. It's LA's recording label.

"ima go take this" I said to jayden while getting out of bed. I walked outside her room and answered.

"hello?" I said

"hi this Los Angeles Biggest recording label LA capital. I'm calling to sign you to our recording along with Brian Jadius and drarocco Martinez we'd like to make you guys a singing group and make you famous. We enjoyed your music video and found it full of talent and we would love if you accepted our request of signing you and the boys to LA capital." The guy said in the phone. Oh my gosh this isn't happening😳.

"i- i can't believe this is happening! Yes! I wanna be signed!" I said excitedly. The guy chuckled.

"great! I've already contacted the boys they haven't answered yet. By the way my name is mr Smith but my kids I signed call me mr s. I'll contact you through text once the boys answer. I can't wait to see you in LA successful." He said

"thank you so much sir" I said with a smile

"no problem, good day" he said

"yeah you too" I said then he hung up. I can't even believe this. I called Brian. He answered.

"what lil sis?" He asked

"you're up?" I asked him

"yeh i been up for 2 hours, why?" He asked

"did the recording label call you?" I asked

"yeh but I'm on the game so i ain't answer" he said. Stupid bitch🙄.

"Brian they called because they're signing us the their recording label as a group" I said. He didn't say anything.

"mane bruh you ain't tell me sooner!?" He shouted

"bro you can still call them back and just tell them yes I gotta call Draco" I said

"ight ima call em right now" he said

"alright" I said then hung up. I called Draco and he answered.

"lil sis the recording label called and they tryna sign us did you accept?" He asked

"yeah I accepted did you?" I asked

"yeah did Brian? He kinda slow" he asked. I chuckled softly.

"he's doing it right now" I said with a smile

"they're gonna contact us more. We're going to la!" He said excitedly

"I knowww I'll text you I have to get back to Jayden she's waiting on me" I said

"ouuuuhh you're lil girlfriendddd" he said

"nooooo😊" I said while blushing then hung up. I went back into the bedroom. Jayden's laying down looking at her phone.

"baby you're music video blew up it have 8 million views" Jayden said with a smile

"you like the song?" I asked her with a smile.

"yeah it's so good" she said while I walked over to her. I kissed her lips then kissed them again.

"but why does the song sound so depressing?" She asked. Well because it's about how I felt when you didn't know I liked you back.

"I was going through stuff without you, you know?" I asked her

"like what? You know i was gonna be there for you even if I was in a relationship. I always put you first." She said softly

"do you actually like me?" I asked her softly

"Bebe of course I do I wouldn't be with you if I didn't" she said. She puckered her lips for a kiss. I kissed her lips.

"let's go tell me parents about us" she said

"okay" I said. She got out of bed and we went downstairs and told them and they were happy for us and accepted us. They've always wanted us together😂. We got in Jayden's and went to my house. We told my parents and they were happy for us too and accepted us. We went to get food. After that we went back to Jayden's house. We went upstairs to her room and Jayden turned on the video games. 2k19🤣. We started eating while Jayden played first. I watched her play while we ate. This is more like it😂. This is couple goals🤍. Once I finished eating i wanted to play but Jayden wouldn't let me until she won🙄. So I waited for an extra 15 minutes and then she finally won and gave me the controller. While I was playing Jayden was recording me play and I was confused as to what I was supposed to be doing and Jayden told me that i looked adorable I just started blushing and she posted it she was spamming her story with me😊. After we played on the game we went to the indoor basketball court and no one was there so we invited 2 of Jayden's friends. Zane and Diego. Zane's her best friend and Diego is gay he's her gay best friend. I'm watching jayden and the boys play I'm sitting on the bench and I'm live.

Live

"Jayden, Zane, and Diego are playing basketball and they won't let me play because I'm not good like them so they benched me😂" I said then started laughing.

"no i wanted you to play with us i just don't want you to get hurt cuz Zane is wild on the court" Jayden said while walking over to me

"when she cares about your safety🥺" I said then Jayden chuckled softly. She's standing in front of me and she's sagging🤤. I swear. If she had a real dick i would've grabbed it every time she sags infront of me😏. But she has a pussy so I can still grab that😏😂. But her friends are here and Jayden has no filer she'll moan and then the fans will be like: 😗😗.

"jay jay" I said with a smile while looking up at her. She looked down at me and licked her lips.

"yes?" She asked softly

"can I play now?" I asked then did the puppy lip

"yeah" she said

"Zane Diego can y'all play on the other side of the court!" She said to them

"yeah!" Zane said. I set the live up by the bench so they can see us play. I got the ball from Zane and then Jayden came onto the court.

"you know how to play?" Jayden asked with a smile

"no you never taught me you've been caught with these girls" I said

"I'm not caught up by no more girls no more" she said with a smile. I started blushing. It's because it's me I'm the only girls she caught up on😊.

"pass me the ball Julie" she said. I passed it to her then she dribbled it and shot and made it.

"ouuu okayyyy🤤😊" I said while blushing. Jayden walked over to me and just looked me deep in the eyes for a second. She wanted to kiss me but she didnt😂. She went to get the ball and brought it to me.

"dribble it then shoot it" she said. I dribbled it then shot it but didn't make it.

"yikes" she said

"I'm a cheerleader not a basketball player" I said

"and a former track star😏" she said with a smirk. She just started staring at me and I was staring back. Checking my sexy beast out🤤😍. THATS MINE😩🤍. The whole time while playing basketball me and Jayden were about to kiss like 5 times and I know the fans were going crazy I didn't read the comments because I was playing with her. Later on that night I saw the fans screen recording the live and then saying stuff like 'they're definitely dating omgggg😩🥺' you're definitely right but you don't know you're right😂.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.8K 35
Maeve is the popular teenage girl with perfect grades, a ride-or-die friend group, piercing beautiful eyes, and a personality that makes everyone lik...
121K 3.3K 200
Two best friends that have always been only best friends for 4 years. They both lowkey have feelings for each other but haven't told each other yet...
202K 2.3K 113
*pretend* there are lots of ships, drama and weird things in here I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12 I WARN YOU NOW, VERY VERY MESSY , READ AT YOUR OWN R...
195K 10.7K 32
❝What are you?❞ ❝I'm your boyfriend!❞ © -kenziegler 2018 [✔️]