WWE One-Shots (Requests are C...

By T-Lizzo

This is a one-shot book based on the many WWE superstars, both male and female, that I know of-I hope you lik... More

WELCOME!!!!
Current Male WWE Superstars
Current Female WWE Superstars
Miscellaneous Superstars, both Male and Female
Request Form
Finn BalorxReader One-Shot
Dean AmbrosexOC Request
Humberto Carrillo x Ricochet Request
Dean Ambrose x OC Request
Seth RollinsxOC Request
Brock LesnerxOC Request
AJ Styles x Reader One Shot
A/N: RIP Chadwick Boseman
Randy Orton x OC Request
Edge x Reader One-Shot
A/N: Bye-Bye Request form!
Triple H x Male!OC Smut Oneshot
Rhea Ripley x OC Smut Request
Nikki Bella x Female! Reader Oneshot
Tyler Breeze x Female! OC Oneshot
Seth Rollins x OC Imagine
Randy Orton x OC Request
Rhea Ripley x Female Reader Smut Request
Sasha Banks Imagine Request
Roman Reigns x Female Reader Smut Oneshot
Jey Uso x Female OC Request
A/N: Requests Are Closed
Rhea Ripley x Male OC Request
Cody Rhodes x Female OC Request
A/N: Thank you so much!
Edge (Adam Copeland) x Female Reader: Honey, I'm Home!
Roman Reigns' Queen
Jeff Hardy x Female Reader Imagine
Randy Orton x Female Reader: Thanksgiving Miracle
Brie Bella x Female Reader Imagine
Adam Copeland/Edge x Female OC Imagine

Finn BalorxOC Request

274 8 2
By T-Lizzo

This was requested by the lovely @KenzieWrestling, I hope you like it! This will be a mix of smut and fluff, so you have been warned! This is going to be based around Valentine's Day, just as another warning for excess fluffiness and smut as the chapter progresses. Now, I'm gonna stop yammering, let's get to the story!

Makenzie's POV

Valentine's Day is a day of love between two people. No one would think that I'd have to work on this special day. But alas, my job hates me. "Why does your job hate you?" one might ask me. Well, to quickly respond to them, I would answer that I am a member of the World Wrestling Entertainment company, or WWE for short. And this is the story of how I had to spend Valentine's Day away from the man I loved with all my heart.

I worked on the WWE show RAW while my fiance, Fergal Devitt, aka Finn Balor, worked on SmackDown; damn, I hated the roster announcement more and more. And since today was Valentine's Day, RAW was having a special show in my hometown of Aberdeen, Washington; no, I have no relationship with Daniel Bryan and I am not related to him in any way, though I sometimes wished I was. I had woken up that day in my empty hotel room to my phone blowing up with text messages from friends about their days and none from Finn. Did he forget what today was? I couldn't think about it too long because banging on my door alerted me to peopling duties. I flopped on my bed and yelled, "Who is it?!"

"It's the Queen of England, Kenz! Get your ass out of bed, we're training!" the other voice said from behind the door. I groaned, got out of bed, and trudged to the hotel room door. When I opened it, Nikki Bella stood on the other side with her hands on her hips; she was mad about something, and I didn't care to find out. One look at me had Nikki's demeanor change and she asked, "What's wrong, honey?"

I let her into my room and answered, "Many things are wrong, Nikki. For one, I can't even sleep at my home when I'm doing a show in Aberdeen like Brie and Brian get to do. For two, Fergal isn't here with me because of the fucking roster shit, and I miss him so much!" I said the last part into my mattress due to bellyflopping onto it while I talked.

I felt the bed tilt when Nikki sat next to me and she put her hand on my back, probably to rub it in an attempt to soothe me. It didn't work, but I let her do it anyway since it seemed to help her out. I didn't look at her as she said, "I'm sure Finn misses you like crazy right now over at SmackDown. I mean, I missed John every time I had to go on the road and he didn't when he was injured. But the thing that kept me going was the knowledge that I'd get to see my man when work is done and I won't have to miss him anymore." She made me sit up, looked me dead in the face, and said, "I know you miss Finn, and I know he misses you too. But I also know that he's going to be watching the match tonight, so let's go out there and give him a show to be proud of."

I wiped my tears that I didn't know I was sheading and asked her, "You think so?"

She nodded and answered, "I know so. Now, let's go and give Finn and the audience a show that they can be proud of later tonight! Come on, the gym awaits!"

I laughed, got up, and said, "I'm going! Wait here, I'll be right out!" She smirked as I went into the massive bathroom to get ready for my and Nikki's gym session. When I was fully dressed and showered and the whole nine yards in my gym clothes, Nikki smiled and opened the door for me. As we headed to the gym, I couldn't help but think about what Finn was doing and if he was thinking about me like I was thinking about him.

Finn's POV

I had landed in Washington about an hour after I thought I would, Makenzie filling my every waking thought with her beauty. She didn't know I was coming, and I knew that if I texted her this morning, I'd tell her my plan faster than a cheetah running a lion in the Savannah. When it was time to disembark the plane, I turned my phone on and called Brian, who lived in Aberdeen currently. He answered, "What's up, dude? How was your flight?"

I answered, "It was shorter than I thought it would be, probably because I slept the vast majority of it. I just landed and am preparing to get my bags; are you and Brie meeting me at my gate?"

He answered quickly, "Me, Brianna, and Birdie are at your gate ready to get you when you get your bags. We'll see you in a short while, my dude. And from Nikki's update, Kenzie just got to the gym, so you're good to check into her room before her show."

I smiled and said, "Thank you, man, I owe you one. I'm at baggage claim right now, I'll see you guys shortly." He hung up, and I proceeded to grab my massive suitcases filled with ring gear and normal clothes, along with some presents for my baby, but who's keeping track? After I had everything, I saw a little body barreling towards me at high speed and laughed despite myself. I knelt next to my suitcases and said, "Birdie! Come on, keep going! You got it!"

When she came into my arms, I stood up as I hugged her, Brie and Brian walking closer to us and smiling all the while. Brie stopped, showed me her phone, and said, "Nikki and Kenzie just finished and she's getting ready to go to the ring. You got five minutes at most to get to the hotel and do what you gotta do. We'll cover for you with Vince. Go!"

I smiled my thanks, handed Birdie over to Brie, and grabbed my suitcases in my hands. I headed toward the taxicab waiting area and saw a black Range Rover sitting idle and a young man about my age waiting for me. As I moved closer, the guy came over, grabbed my suitcase, and said, "We told the hotel you were coming and the key to Miss Davidson's room is ready for you at reception. Follow me."

I piled into the car and thanked the driver for allowing me to stay with the love of my life. As we drove, I constantly thought about Makenzie and how she would react to me showing up in her hotel room. When I got to the hotel, I went to the reception, they handed me Kenzie's room key, and I took my bags to her room. I entered the elevator, pushed the button to her floor, and tapped my foot as the elevator made its ascent to my love's floor. The almighty DING! sounded, the doors opened, and I was on my way to her door. This was it, I would get to see my love again! My heart was racing as I put the keycard into the door, opened it once it was unlocked, and locked eyes with the most gorgeous girl in the world that I am lucky to call mine.

Makenzie's POV

When I heard the door open, I froze in my hotel bathrobe after my very needed shower from the gym. I didn't think that room service was coming to give me food this early in the afternoon, and I knew that I hadn't ordered anything. The door opened, I stared at it as the person opened it, and saw the man who held my heart in his hands staring back at me. Tears I hadn't realized I'd been holding from that morning with Nikki came pouring down my face. He was here, Fergal was here in the flesh! I dropped my gear and ran into his open arms, not caring that I only had no a sports bra and yoga pants. He laughed, took me into his arms, and whispered into my neck, "I missed you so much, love. I couldn't wait to see you."

I couldn't contain the tears as I said into his neck, "I missed you so fucking much, baby. I love you more than words can express right now." His strong hands rubbed my back, I pulled away to look at him, and asked, "How did you get here?"

Fergal answered, "I told Hunter that I missed you so fucking much, so he was gracious to let me fly down and spend the weekend with you. That and Stephanie made sure he followed through with what he told me he would do." He kissed my forehead and said, "And I'm so fucking glad he let me fly up here from Los Angeles. If he hadn't let me come up, I would've done it anyway without his permission."

I cupped his cheeks, caressed them with my thumbs, and looked him in the eyes as I said, "And I wouldn't have it any other way." He smiled and my heart melted all over again at the love in his eyes. I grabbed his hands, my eyes glazing over with want, and I pulled him further into the room toward my beg. One of his eyebrows cocked upward, and I said, "I need you, baby. I've needed you for the whole day, and I'm not gonna wait any longer." I looked at the obvious tent in his pants and said, "And I think you want it just as much as I do, Fergal Devitt."

He smirked, stood in between my open legs, and said, "Then I will be the prince that you need me to be, my princess." He towered over me and whispered in my ear, "You're so fucking beautiful, Makenzie. And you're mine."

I moaned and his magical lips connected with my neck, leaving open-mouthed kisses along the skin; he was marking me as his, and I'd happily let him mark me for as long as he wanted. He pushed against me gently, wanting me to lay down, which I happily granted without any thought about resisting. When my back hit the mattress, Fergal's perfect lips met mine again as his hands worked my bra up to free my breasts. He locked eyes with mine as his lips connected with my right breast, his tongue swirling around my hardened bud. I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair as he let his hand travel down my body to where I needed him most; I was soaking through my panties, and I'm sure he could feel it when his fingers snaked inside. I keened, "Fuck me, baby! I need you right now, or I'll come undone." He looked up at me and my pupils were blown wide with love, lust, and ecstasy.

His shirt came off in seconds and his hands were at his belt faster than I could raise my hips to yank my pants off as well. Fergal stood up, disrobed himself fully while I pulled my bra off, and his erection sprang free; it looked divine, and all of him was mine. I sat up and kissed his broad chest as he held my head there and guided my hand to his member, wrapping my hand around it and moving it up and down. I heard his delicious moans rip through his throat and he panted, "I want you to ride me, baby. I have to see you on top of me when we come undone."

I looked up at him, my eyebrows on my forehead and my irises covered by my pupils. I smiled, stood up in my birthday suit, and said, "Then get on the bed, baby, and let me take a ride." He moved onto the bed faster than I thought he would move after I finished speaking. I straddled his hips and pressed our lips together, our cores pushing together at a tantalizingly slow pace. His hands went to my hips and I ground our naked cores together, getting the delicious friction that I've wanted ever since I saw him in the flesh. I grabbed one of his hands, placed it on my breast over my heart, and I slowly guided him inside of me, moaning all the while. This man was perfect in every way, and he was all mine. What a lucky girl I was, let me say that right now! His hand that was on my breast started kneading it as I slowly bounced up and down, our eyes not leaving each other for a second. Moans ripped through our bodies as I sped up and whispered, "I love you so much, Fergal. I love you!"

He sat up as I thrusted and latched onto my other breast, his right hand still going to town on the one it held. My hands went into his hair and I moaned as I sped up my thrusts, putting all the love I had for him in each thrust I sent his way. I could feel my arousal reaching its peak and by the squeezing of my boobs, Fergal's own release was coming soon as well. My thrusts got faster and Fergal said against my skin, "That's it, baby. Cum with me, make a mess around me." No one needed to tell me twice as I felt my walls clench around him and we both moaned at the same time, our orgasms ripping through us like Hunter ripping the apron off during a RAW match against Braun Strowman. I flopped against his chest as he flopped onto the bed, our pants synching up quite nicely. Fergal wrapped his arms around me and asked, "How was that for Valentine's Day present, my love?"

I looked up at him, my eyes filled with love, and answered, "Best. Valentine's Day. Present. Ever." He laughed out loud and I giggled before connecting our lips together in a passionate, love-filled kiss to rival all generations. This really was the best Valentine's Day ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.9K 18
Requested 🍁 Billie Eilish x Female Reader Imagines I can't tell you how many times this book has been requested. I'm so excited to share it with yo...
140K 2.8K 110
My Final Attempt on a WWE Harem Story! Enjoy! All Characters in this story are 18 and above!
728K 12.1K 200
Please note this book is now completed, any requests can be made in WWE One Shots 2 Check out my WWE One Shots requests book, feel free to inbox me a...
7.3K 132 27
Imagines of any wrestler & company Requests are open ⚠️TW⚠️: Contains Boy x girl & girl x gir & boy x boy(if u want) I do not allow my work to be us...