best friends with Justin Bieb...

By marisaardic5

More

Tweets
The News.
Modeling.
Character Information
Hotel.
Justins House.
Ihop
What Just Happened?.
The Question.
Date Night Gone Wrong.
Calum.
SPECIAL THANK YOU.
Crushed.
UPDATE
Why?!.
THANK YOU
does it?.
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
A/N
sorry
guys XOXO

Photo Shoot.

171 2 0
By marisaardic5

When I got to the photo shoot they wanted me to wear really slutty clothes.

At first I really didn't want to because it would make everyone think I'm a whore but then I thought about it I could lose this once in a lifetime opportunity .

So I put on the outfit they gave me ( the picture is up top) and I was really uncomfortable when we were done with the photo shoots they told me its going to be on a cover of a magazine.

When I got home I ran upstairs and showed my mom my pictures and she screamed.

Then she gave me a huge lecture and told me to move out because they were dissapointed with me.

So I had to move out I ran to my room and took a a shower when I was done I dried my hair and curled the tips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1.8K 10
This is a Sasunaru fanfiction. What if naruto give birth to Boruto and Menma but one of them got taken away and Sasuke didn't know that naruto give...
27.8K 1K 23
Halos isumpa ni Becky Ang pagkikita nila ni Freen .pero Ng malaman niya na ito pala Ang may Ari ng restaurant na pinagtatrabuhan niya,pakiramdam nya...