Fragile Heart

By BoingxGorgeous

Maya Hunter decided to move on with her life. After five years she ended the long game. She moved from New Yo... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Bad News
Chapter 2 - New York City
Chapter 3 - Josh
Chapter 5 - Figuring It Out
Chapter 6 - Something
Chapter 7 - Kids
Chapter 8 - Trouble
Chapter 9 - True Feelings
Author's Note
Chapter 10 - Surprises
Chapter 11 - Accidents And People
Who?
Chapter 12 - Consequences
Author's Note
Chapter 13 - Quilt
Author's Note
Chapter 14 - Kermit
Chapter 15 - News
Chapter 16 - Different
Author's Note
Chapter 17 - Reunited
Chapter 18 - Confrontation
Chapter 19 - Loving
Chapter 20 - The Future
Author's Note

Chapter 4 - Brooke

229 6 0
By BoingxGorgeous

Maya and Brooke were af Topanga's while Brooke pretty much told Maya everythjng about her history with Josh which consumed of a lot and Maya wasn't even sure how to handle half of it.
She was supposed to know how to handle this while she didn't.
She had no idea what to tell the girl just a year older than her.

"What is your history with Josh?" Brooke asked.
"Complicated. We like each other and last time when we saw each other... I don't know. Something went wrong. He stopped talking to me out of the blue," Maya said.
"Didn't he tell you why?" Brooke asked and Maya shook her head.
"Messed up," Brooke said as Maya sighed.

"And you two? Engaged?" Maya asked and Brooke shook her head.
"He broke it off a month ago," Brooke said and Maya exhales.
"I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you can still patch it up," Maya said.
"Doubt it. Maybe we will be friends again. He broke it off because he had feelings for some girl," Brooke said.
"I'm sorry," Maya said.
"It's killing me that he won't allow me near him," Brooke said and Maya didn't know what to say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
2K 90 17
•Everyone has worth, even the bad guys.• After her brother is murdered, Drista falls into a life of rebellion. Thankfully she finds herself a savior...
133K 2K 6
[COMPLETED] " Time Is Tricky Business..." The whole of the next generation travel back in time to 1995 when James Sirius Potter and Fred II Weasley b...
77.4K 3.1K 16
(Y/N), a girl who enjoys her dream land but it turns into something horrible called nightmares. A certain boy constantly appears in every nightmare...