Secrets Of The Past「Toilet Bo...

By Sayakauwu

「Hey... Have you heard? This school has seven mysteries! You haven't? Then let me tell you just one. The most... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
1k?!
Chapter 7
IM SORRY!!!
♡Valentine's Day Special♡
Chapter 9
My new oneshot book
Chapter 10 Preview
Quick Question
PLEASE READ!!!!!
Another A/N please read!!
........
ANNOUNCEMENT
Published
A/N

Chapter 8

3.4K 119 234
By Sayakauwu

(Y/n)'s POV

"Anyways! Since there is someone who can change the rumors..."

"A weak supernatural is fine... But... If it can change the rumors..."

"Then it's more formidable than we thought... That spirit has forged a bond with one of the students." Tsuchigomori-sensei finished.

"A bond? Like what (Y/n)-san and Hanako-kun?" Nene-chan asked.

"Just like me?"

"Yup. And it seems... That one of the Seven Mysteries is a traitor..." Hanako-kun trailed off.

"So I had an idea... We'll temporarily get rid of the 7 Mysteries!"

"So, Tsuchigomori. Hand me over your yorishiro please!" Hanako-kun said grabbing my hand.

"I refuse! Is what I'd like to say, if it wasn't our boss ordering me."

"But! I'll only comply on one condition." He said.

"What is it?"

"Tell me your most embarrassing secrets" he said catching another butterfly and eating it.

"But what if they don't want to? What will you do? Fight me?" Hanako-kun asks, getting his knife out.

"No. I'll give my yorishiro. But as revenge I'll be broadcasting your secrets" Tsuchigomori-sensei said, blankly staring at Hanako-kun.

"So what will it be?"

"W-we'll tell you our secrets!" Nene said.

"Alright then. Start."

"I-in Junior High, I exchanged diaries with an imaginary boyfriend!" She said blushing from embarrassment.

"3 Points" Tsuchigomori-sensei said holding up a 3 sign.

"Why?!"

"1. I already know that much, 2. I don't care and 3. You lied" he pointed out.

"W-what?! I didn't lie!" Nene-chan said, blushing red from embarrassment.

"You still do that until now. You even made one with this young boy's older brother..." Tsuchigomori-sensei said before turning a page.

××/××/××

Dear Teru-senpai,

Today you looked cool as always when you gave your speech during the General Assembly as the school president.

But you shouldn't really be staring at me too much. Our relationship is supposed to be a secret.

The diary read as Nene-chan blushed red from embarrassment.

"You had an exchange diary with my brother?"

"How weird..."

"Winner!" The mokke said behind Tsuchigomori-sensei.

"M-my turn!" Kou exclaimed as he got ready to tell his secret.

"Those demon masks that you wear at festivals... Those masks scare the hell out of me!" He said.

"3 Points." Tsuchigomori-sensei said as Kou joined Nene in the corner of the room.

"It's all up to you (Y/n)-chan" Hanako-kun said.

(Tysm Denki_irresistible for the embarrassing secrets!)

"I-I give different voices to my stuffed animals who don't even know what's going on!" I said blushing red from embarrassment.

"Hm... 3 points. I already know that." Tsuchigomori-sensei said as I fell on the floor.

"No fair! How come Hanako-kun gets to pass this?!" I questioned, pointing at the said boy who's playing with the mokke.

"Hm?" Hanako-kun raised a brow.

"Tsuchigomori... Do you want to know my secrets?" He asks him.

"No. I already know enough" Tsuchigomori-sensei said as I was once again shot down.

"You see!"

"Hanako-kun tell us a secret!" I said getting up and grabbing his arm.

"Yeah! We all said one of our secrets so now say yours!" Kou said also grabbing his arm.

"It's no fair that we have to share our secret and you have to pass!" Nene said.

"Do you guys really want to know that much about me?"

"YES!" We yelled in unison as Hanako-kun's eyes went wide but soon went back to normal.

"Fine. I'll tell you just one." He said before looking down as my grip on his hands tightened.

"I... Love..." He muttered as we started getting closer to him.

"Donuts. I love donuts" he said.

"Donuts?" We questioned.

"I'm embarrassed." He said covering his face.

"You hear that donuts!" Kou and Nene yelled at Tsuchigomori-sensei as I only stared blankly.

"What are you two morons?"

"Eh?! Seems like it wasn't enough!"

"What type do you like?!"

"Normal."

"You mean plain?"

"Yes."

"What brand?" I asked him, finally joining the conversation.

"Homemade"

"Ah! Homemade donuts are the best!" I said putting both of my hands on my cheek as I remembered my mom's homemade donuts.

"What flavor?" We all ask as we suddenly started chatting up a storm about our love for donuts.

"Well, would you look at that" Tsuchigomori-sensei said in a amused tone.

"Look at what?" Yako-san said jumping up on his shoulder.

"I never thought that our Honorable Number 7 was able to make that face."

"What do you mean?" Hanako-kun said with a pout, turning towards Tsuchigomori-sensei.

"Anyways. Time is up" he said as the three of our heads perked up.

"Eh?! Wait! I practice kissing with my pet hamster!"

"I tried coloring my hair with my markers once! "

We all said different secrets but none of them seemed to get through him.

"Please anything but the broadcasting!" Nene-chan pleaded with anime tears falling down her cheeks.

"Don't worry. That was just a joke. Besides..." He trailed off looking at Hanako-kun.

"I saw something that piqued my interest."

"I'll show you to my yorishiro." Tsuchigomori-sensei said as he went over to a lamp and pushed something down that caused it to open.

"Alright let's go!" Hanako-kun said dragging Kou, but was stopped by Tsuchigomori-sensei's hand/feet.

"Nope. Only the priestess who'll remove my yorishiro can come."

"Priestess...?" I questioned.

"He means my assistant!" Hanako-kun said hugging me.

"Well? Honourable Number 7? Do you trust me?"

"Fine. Take care of her." Hanako-kun said before gently pushing me towards Tsuchigomori-sensei.

At that time... Hanako-kun seemed... different.

As the doors closed, we started walking.

"How is he?"

"What?" I questioned looking up.

"Hanako-kun... How is he?"

"Ah! He makes annoying joke and can be a pervert at times... But... He can be surprisingly nice and he even saves us from supernaturals when we are in danger..." I trailed off looking at the lantern I was holding.

"So... You could say that I like him as a friend!" I finished before looking up at Tsuchigomori-sensei.

"I see"

"By the way, sensei. Can you change the future written in the books?" I ask him.

"Nope. But... there were two people... who changed their fate..."  He said before opening a door, revealing different kinds of jewels.

"Woah! Which one of these are your yorishiro, Sensei?!" I asked in astonishment as I stared at the different jewels displayed in front of me.

"None. This one is my yorishiro" he said before putting a rock on the table.

"... It's filthy" I said.

"Don't call it that!"

"What type of rock is this anyways?" I asked, picking it up.

"A lunar rock."

"Fake?"

"No it's real" he said.

Staring at the rock, I slowly start to peel off the seal as the same thing happened in the Misaki Stairs. The boundary started to break.

×~~~~~~~~~~×

Gently placing the cotton ball on his arm. Tsuchigomori asks the young boy...

"Who did this... Amane?"

Getting no response Tsuchigomori sighed.

"Your bruises don't fade... Your wounds get opened and you bandages easily get loose, you ditch class..." He scolded as the young boy just looked at the side.

"Oi! Are you even listening?! Yugi Amane." Tsuchigomori called out.

"Sensei... You're so annoying" he said, not even bothering to look at him.

"What did you say?!"

"By the way... Sensei... Have you ever wanted to go somewhere?" Amane asks.

"No." He curtly replied.

"I have."

"I want to go to the moon!" Amane said excitedly.

"..." Tsuchigomori stayed silent as he just looks at the young boy.

"Look! Sensei I have a moon rock!" Amane said showing him the said rock.

"It happened when I was about 4. I was out stargazing when in suddenly landed in front of me."

"O-"

"Do you know how far the distance between the moon and the Earth is?" Amane asked him as he went to the board.

"380,000 kilometers away! This moon rock traveled this far just to reach the Earth!"

"Am-" he once again got cut off by Amane running.

"Look! The moon is out!" He said happily.

"Listen to me will you?!" Tsuchigomori said in a annoyed tone.

His eyes widened when he saw Amane standing on the window sill.

"Oi! Get down!" He said as he reaching his hand out to Amane.

"Sensei... Are you really worried about me? Or are you just pretending?" He said before slapping his hand away.

"I want to go to the moon... But I'm not going anywhere."

×~~~~~~~~~~×

"Ah! Tsuchigomori-sensei!" A young girl with long (h/c) hair said before running over to him.

"Oh? Miyazaki-san, aren't you supposed to be at home?" The teacher asked her, surprised to still see her here at school.

In. The. Middle. Of. The. Night.

"Ah... I was looking for Amane, have you seen him?" The girl asks, her bright (e/c) eyes shimmering in the moonlight.

"Oh him. He's in the classroom."

"What's he doing there?"

"He got injured again... So I was treating his injury" he said before turning to look at the moon.

"He even gave me this lunar rock" Tsuchigomori said as he opened his right palm to reveal the rock that Amane gave him.

"Is it real?" The girl asks him, her head tilting to the side with curiosity.

"It is"

"Then it must be very special... You should take very good care of it, Tsuchigomori-sensei..."

×~~~~~~~~~~×

Quickly opening my eyes as soon as the memory of the yorishiro was finished. Shooting up you look to your side and saw Tsuchigomori-sensei reading a students book.

"Oh. Your awake." He said before closing the book he was reading.

"Sensei..."

"You saw it didn't you? The memories of the yorishiro" he questioned as he blew on his pipe.

"...Was he the one who changed his fate?" I questioned.

"Yugi Amane. Honorable Number 7's past self..."

"Eh..?" My eyes widened from shock.

"When he was alive... He had only one friend... He didn't do good in academics either..." Tsuchigomori-sensei trailed off.

"But his love for stars developed and he became a teacher... He was supposed to be the science teacher and teach at this school... He was supposed to be my coworker... But... His fate changed after she died..." He said as he put down his pipe and looked down.

"Up until now... he still stayed in this school... As he said as... The Seventh of the Seven Mysteries..." Tsuchigomori-sensei said before I could even ask about the 2nd person, he left me in the room.

Soon I heard loud footsteps and the door banging open, then I saw Hanako-kun jumped thought the curtain and hugged me, Kou and Nene right behind me

"O-oi! Hanako!" Kou said as he tried to pry Hanako-kun off of me.

"Too close!" Nene yelled finishing off Kou's sentence.

"Hanako-kun..." I said as tears started welling up in my eyes.

"(Y-y/n)?!" He said surprised as I started crying and hugged him back.

"Senpai/(Y/n)-chan?!"

'There's no warmth... I also already know that's he's dead... But...' I thought to myself as tears were still falling down.

"Eh?! T-there there" Hanako-kun said patting my head, trying to calm me down, not noticing the side glare he did at where the door was.

×~~~~~~~~~~×

Third Person's POV

"Oi, Tsuchigomori. (Y/n) has been acting weird..." Hanako-kun said suspiciously walking over to the said man.

"I only told her about my yorishiro... And maybe a little bit about the past... " The duo haired male said as Hanako raised a brow.

"Don't worry, I didn't tell anything about her."

"Good. It's better if we keep it a secret..." Hanako-kun said as he looked up at the moon.

"It's too early for her to know..." He finished as he watched the three students leave the school gates.

"When are you even planning to tell her the truth?"

"She can't know anything about the past... And I'll make sure of it..."

×~~~~~~~~~~×

I hope you liked this chapter! This was a bit rushed...

So sorry if there are mistakes...

Anyways... If you guys noticed in the last sentence, that it is better to keep it a secret, but what is the secret?

I'm excited!!! I'm finally getting to the main plot!!!!! EEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!

you'll find out sooner or later on who she is...

Also you guys like the new cover?

And I'm also considering making a one shot book UwU. Should I make one?

Yes

Or

No?

~Sayaka

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 2.1K 18
"𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...
411K 14.9K 66
Hanako-kun X Ghost Reader 【Spoiler Alert!: Following the manga events】 Hey, have you heard? This school have seven mysteries. You haven't? Then I'll...
750 51 5
==> "Now let's talk about no. 7" Rui is a ghost in the old building of MikuDemy who grants wishes and governs over the Seven Mysteries as School...
33.6K 1K 24
This book here is like an adventure and romance book, so not just one... ---- "Hey, hey, have you heard about the seven wonders?" ~ "You must have a...