LOST TO HIM✔️

By Prakruti143

SWASAN❤️ She is a simple girl born in middle class family whose father was working in tea estate in Darjeling... More

FOREWORD
CHAPTER 1:DESTINY MEET
CHAPTER 2:FORGOTTEN PAST
CHAPTER 3:HER BEAUTY
CHAPTER 4:CONFESSION
CHAPTER 5:PROMISE
CHAPTER 6:PIOUS BOND
CHAPTER 7:HIS HOME
CHAPTER 8:HIS FAMILY
CHAPTER 9:KNOWING HIM
CHAPTER 10:OUTBURST
CHAPTER 11:TRUTH
CHAPTER 12:SOLACE
CHAPTER 13: NEW JOURNEY
CHAPTER 14: HER BROTHER
CHAPTER 15:I LOVE YOU
CHAPTER 17:SPECIAL DAY
CHAPTER 18:RECEPTION
CHAPTER 19:SURPRISE
CHAPTER 20:FEAR OF LOOSING HIM
CHAPTER 21: GIVING HER COURAGE
CHAPTER 22:BROTHER & SISTER
CHAPTER 23:FIRST DAY AT OFFICE
CHAPTER 24:MAKING A FRIEND
CHAPTER 25:MISSING HIM
CHAPTER 26: SISTER
CHAPTER 27:BOND BETWEEN THEM
CHAPTER 28: ACCIDENT
CHAPTER 29:GOOD NEWS
CHAPTER 30:COMING HOME
CHAPTER 31:MRS.SWARA MAHESWARI
CHAPTER 32: PAINFUL PAST
CHAPTER 33: REALISATION
CHAPTER 34: FINALLY TOGETHER
CHAPTER 35: FAMILY MOMENT
CHAPTER 36: PARTY
CHAPTER 37: KIDNAPPED
CHAPTER 38: RESCUED
CHAPTER 39: FEELING HOME
CHAPTER 40: HAPPY
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 16:HE'S MINE

2.2K 132 22
By Prakruti143

Radhe Krishna

I don't want anyone else getting the
same butterflies I get when he smiles or says my name. I don't want anyone else making him blush or calling him cute. Call me selfish, but I don't.
HE'S MINE

********************************

Both were standing while hugging each other.

"wara do you want to stay like this here whole night?" Sanskar asked teasingly.
Swara broke the hug made angry pout.

"Ha tho, it's my place. You are only mine" She said possessively. Sanskar pulled her through waist. Swara looked at him with sydden jerk and landed on his chest by keeping her both hands on his chest. She looked at him with wide eyes.

"Ha I don't have problem but if we stay like this. It may be possible to get cold" He said looking into her eyes intensely.

"Ok, let's go down" Swara said and both came to their room by holding their hands in each other.

Sanskar bolt the room door and Swara was going to bed but suddenly felt sudden pull on her waist. She looked back tilting her head as Sanskar was back hugging her.

"Where are you going madam? You made me wait and I wanted so much for this day" He said nuzzling his nose in her neck by giving feathery kisses. Swara felt shiver with sudden contact of his lips on her neck. She clutched his hands which was on her belly..

"San.s.ka.r" She whispered his name

Sanskar came into sense and departed from her quickly and turned her towards himself. He scolded himself mentally for loosing his control on himself by seeing her.

Swara was looking down to hide her blush. Sanskar lifted her head through chin and kissed her forehead.

"Go and change. You must be tired" Sanskar said with smile. Swara nodded her head and went to change. After changing she came near bed. Sanskar was already lying on bed at his side whicle checking mails in his mobile. Swara signed seeing her workaholic husband. She lied beside him and sensing her presence Sanskar looked at her and smiled. He put mobile on bed side table and pulled Swara in his embrace. Swara was looking at him with wide eyes by his sudden action. Sanskar chuckled by seeing her reaction..

"Be habitual wifey. We will both sleep like this everyday now onwards" He said teasingly.
Swara's cheeks became tomato red by listening him. She hugged him while keeping her head on his chest and lowered her eyes feeling shy. Sanskar wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her hairs above the head and closed his eyes feeling his love in his arms. Swara opened her eyes and looked at him who was closing his eyes. She placed a soft kiss on his chest and was feeling solace in his embrace. She was feeling luckiest girl in the world for getting husband like Sanskar. She was feeling heavenly in his embrace and feeling like home....HER HOME in his embrace. She prayed God to keep their relation like this till end. She also closed eyes due to tiredness.

Morning

Sanskar opened his eyes due to disturbance. He saw most beautiful scene infront of him in the early morning, his wife was nuzzling in his neck to avoid sun rays which was disturbing her beautiful sleep. He kept admiring his morning beauty. Swara stirred in his sleep and opened her eyes lazily and rubbed her eyes to get clear view then looked at above by lifting her head and saw Sanskar who was already looking at her lovingly. Swara smiled by seeing him.

"Good Morning" Swara greeted him

"Good Morning wifey" Sankar greeted her back with smile.

Swara tried to get up but Sanskar held her hand and Swara looked at him questioningly.

"My morning kiss wifey" He said mischievous smile.
Swara's cheeks became red by listening his demand.

"Sanskar I have to get ready for Pooja. Please let me go" Swara said while trying to remove her hand.

"No way, first my kiss then go wherever you want" He asked her adamantly. Swara felt defeated by seeing his stubborn nature. She leaned towards him to kiss and their lips inch apart suddenly someone knocked their room door. Swara pulled back by listening door knock and pushed Sanskar and got up. Sanskar made irritating face and Swara laughed by seeing his irritated face. She kissed his cheeks and got down from the bed to check who was at the door. Sanskar smiled feeling kiss on his cheeks

Sanskar was working on laptop till Swara will come out from washroom
He heard door opening sound and looked at washroom door there comes his beautym Sanskar was mesmerised by seeing her in red saree which he has gifted at last night. She was looking beautiful without make up, his heart skipped it's beat by seeing her. Swara was unaware of her husband gaze, she stood infront of mirror. She kept her hairs at left side and started to wipe her wet hairs with towel. Sanskar gulped his saliva seeing her milky back which has deep cut blouse. Sanskar came behind her with slow steps. Swara felt shiver when hot breath fell on her right neck. She lifted her head and saw him through mirror who was standing right behind her so close. Sanskar was looking at her through mirror ans both were staring in each other eyes.

Sanskar made her sit on chair without breaking eye contact. He took pinch of Vermilion in his finger and filled her hair line with Vermilion making Swara close her eyes then he took Mangalsutra and adorned her neck with that. He picked up earrings and made her wear them and took red bangles and made them wear to her She was looking beautiful and gorgeous in red saree. He turned her towards himself and pressed his lips on her forehead for a minute. Swara closed her eyes feeling blessed.

"You are looking beautiful, mostly looking mine" Sanskar said with while looking into her eyes deeply.

"I am yours only and you are only mine" Swara said with smile.

"Forever" He said with return smile
Swara smiled listening him.

"Achha, you get ready. We both will go together for Aarati" Swara was going but suddenly she felt tug on her left hand and looked at him who was holding her hand.

"Once again happy birthday" Sanskar said with smile.

"Thank you" saying this she kissed his cheeks and ran out of the closet. Sanskar smiled by touching his cheek and went to get fresh up.

After getting ready both went to downstairs together. Swara's face was glowing, her happiness was seeing on her face why not after all she got her love and he is with her now. Her smile reached her eyes today because it was coming from her heart. Sanskar felt very happy by seeing her happy and all he wanted was her smile.
Both came near house temple. Annapurna saw them coming together and smiked. She forwarded Aarati plate to Swara and both did Aarati. Annapurna gave Prasad to all.

After Aarati, Swara was going to bend to take blessing from AP and DP but they stopped her.

"Daughters never bend, they give hug to parents" DP said while caressing her head. Swara's eyes filled but she blinked her eyes to hide her tears. AP hugged her and blessed her.

"Happy Birthday beta,you are looking beautiful" AP said with smile while breaking the hug. Swara looked at them with surprisingly then she looked at Sanskar..

Sanskar shrugged his shoulder as he didn't inform them.
DP kept his hand on her head and blessed her.

"Happy Birthday, God bless you beta" DP said while wishing her. She smiled feeling fatherly love.

"Thank you Maa and Dad" Swaea said with smile.

"Sanskar didn't tell us but we came to know that simply. You are daughter of this house then houldn't we know about you this much?"AP asked her with smile.
Swara smiled by seeing their love.

Sanskar came near them and looked at Swara. She assured him through eyes to say..

"We are ready. You told that you wanted to keep Reception" Sanskar said while looking at his parents
AP and DP got happy by listening him.

"Ok Sanskar. I will arrange party after two days till you both make shoppings for party" DP said to both.
Both nodded their head in agreement.

"Ok..come let's go to have breakfast" AP said while looking at all
All went to have breakfast. All were sitting at dining table having breakfast.

"Sanskar, today you don't need to come to office. You both go and do shopping for day after tomorrow function" DP said while turning towards Sankar.

"But Dad, office work..."Sanskar was cut off by AP

"Sanskar you can do office work tomorrow also today Swara's birthday and spend some time with her. She can feel happy and moreover she never went anywhere till she is here" AP said while eyeing Swara.
Sanskar smiled at them nodding his head in agreement. Swara smiled by listening them. At the same they heard a voice calling Sanskar.

"Chachu....."

Sanskar got up from the chair and turned towards voice and smiled by seeing a small two and half year boy. He came with running towards Sanskar. Sanskar lifted him in his arms.

"How is my champ? Sanskar asked while kissng his chubby cheeks.

"I am supel ( super) chachu, you? He asked in his toddler language and kissed Sanskar cheeks.

"I am also super" He said while laughing

"Where is your Mumma and Papa?" Sanskar asked him for not seeing Ragini and Laksha.

"We are here" They came inside while saying.

"Happy Birthday Swara" Ragini wished her with smile while hugging.

"Thank you Ragini" Swara said while being the hug.

"Happy Birthday Swara" Laksha wished her with smile.

"Thank you Laksha" Swara said with a smile.

All the while a pair of eyes were looking at Swaraconfusingly because they never saw her before i.e Abir, Ragini and Laksha's son.

"Chachu" He poked Sanskar chest being in Sanskar's arm. Sanskar looked at him questioningly.

"Who il(is) this?" Abir asked while pointing towards Swara.

"Ohh, sorry champ. I forgot to introduce her to you" Sanskar said while looking at Abir. Swara was looking at duo with smile. She came to know that he is Raglak son.
Sanskar came near Swara while holding him.

"Champ this your Chachi" Sanskar said introducing Swara to him.
Abir looked at her with twinkling eyes

"Chachi?" He asked Sanskar with excitement in his eyes.

"Yes, I am your Chachu and she is your chachi" He said smiling while looking at Swara.

"Leally(Really)?" Abir asked him with twinkling eyes.

"Yes" Sanskar said while smiling by seeing his excitement.

"She will also play with me?" Abir asked him with excitedly in his innocent face.

"Yes, I will also play with you and do masti also" Swara said bright smile while looking at him.

"Hi.. I am Swara, your Chachi" She said while forwarding her both hand to pick him

Abir looked at Swars and then at Sanskar.
"Go" Sanskar said while smiling at him.
Abir forward his hands towards Swara while giving cute smile. Swara picked up him in her arms with smile.

Swara kissed his both cheeks lovingly. He kissed her back.
All sat for breakfast and Swara made Abir sit on dining table infront of her.
Ragini was sitting beside Swara and Ragini came to feed him but he denied to eat from her hand. Ragini looked at him confusingly.

"I wall(want) to eal ( eat) flom ( from) Chachi" He said cutely pointing towards Swara. Ragini smiled and gave food plate to Swara. Swara took plate from her smilingly and started to feed him lovingly like talking with him in childish way. All adorn their bond. After having breakfast all were sitting in living hall. Abir was sitting on Swara lap and playing with hairs.

"Oyee champ, you forgot us by seeing your chachi. It's not fair" Sanskar said making puppy face.

Abir looked at him with his big doe eyes cutely making faces.

"No Chachu, but I got Chachi now na" He said cutely hugging Swara like possessively. All laughed by seeing him.

"See how he sticking to her" Sanskar  murmured under his breath. Swara heard him and chuckled by seeing his jealousy.

It's afternoon, Laksha and Ragini left home with Abir because their parents were coming back today. Swara and Sanskar went to shopping as DP told.

Both came to boutique as Sanskar has already informed them. Sanskar brought her inside the boutique. By seeing them one designer came towards them.

"Welcome sir and mam" She greeted them.
Sanskar nodded his head and and Swara smiled at her in acknowledgement.

"I have called you yesterday" Sanskar said and turned towards Swara
"She is my wife" Sanskar said with smile and turned towards designer.

"Hello mam" Designer greets her and Swara replied her back with small smile.

"Sir, we have designer dress for your wife. You can see there and select which one you want. Please follow me" Designer said while looking at both with pleasant smile.

"Ok, Swara come" Sanskar said while looking at Swara. Both started to follow designer.

"Sanskar, we should have shopped in mall right?" Swara asked him with whispered tone.

"No way, my wife need to look beautiful. I need special dress for her" He said giving her smile.

"But.." She was cut by Sanskar.

"You keep quiet and come with me" He dragged her towards dress room.
Designer was showing dresses to Swara. Sanskar was standing beside her. Sanskar got a call from his office and he excused and came aside to talk. Swara was looking at dress which were heavy gowns and designer sarees. She looked for Sanskar but he was not beside her, he looked aside and found him standing while talking in call.
He came after cutting call and looked at her.

"Sanskar, I don't want these dresses" Swara said making puppy face.
Sanskar narrowed his eye brow listening her.

"Why?, you don't like anyone?" He asked confusingly because there were so much beautiful dresses of latest design.

"Nothing like that..." She fumbled to say him further and avoided his eyes.

"Swara say it clearly" Sanskar asked her with serious tone by seeing her avoiding his eyes.

"Woh! these are very costly...so ..I don't want this much costly dress" Swara said while looking down. Sanskar signed by seeing her wife.
Sanskar held her shoulder and lifted her head through one hand.

"Do you think your husband will go bankrupt by buying this dress?" He asked her with smile.

"Nothing like..."Sanskar cut her words.

"Swara, your husband is billionaire. He can buy whole city then can't he buy a one simple dress for his wife. If I don't spend on my wife then where should I spend ha?" He said with smile by seeing her wife innocence.
Swara nodded her head in agreement as she didn't want to argue with him and she knew that he couldn't listen if she tried also.

"Come" Sanskar said and both came to designer. This time he selected beautiful gown for her.
After selecting they selected matching jewellery and sandals. Sanskar with matching suite and shoes. Sanskar bought some casuals for Swara and himsekf also. They came home at 7 pm at evening after shopping.

Both entered inside the home. Sanskar was behind Swara because he was in call. Swara froze in her place by seeing the man whom she felt disgusted to see him. He was sitting with her in law and talking. He turned towards door and looked at Swara who was standing at door like statue with scared face. He was staring her intensely with evil smirk and lust in his eyes. Swara felt disgusted by feeling his gaze. She turned to find her Sanskar, her protector. He came behind her and saw her standing at door step only without moving inside. He came near her and stood beside her and then followed her gaze who was looking at particular direction with little bit scared. He got angry but didn't show it out. He fisted his hand to control his anger because he was staring his wife. Sanskar held Swara's handm Swara came into sense  turned towards him, her eyes were filled with tears. Sanskar nodded his head in no.l and assured her through his eyes and held her hand tightly. Swara smiled little seeing his care and love.
Both entered inside.

"Aree, you both have come" AP said with smile as soon as she spotted both of them.

Swara and Sanskar smiled at her
Sanskar looked at Babu with cold and  glared at him angrily. But Babu grinned by seeing Sanskar shamelessly.

" I have called him to look at tomorrow arrangements" AP said following Sanskar's gaze.
Sanskar didn't say anything just nodded his head in yes while tightening his fist to control his anger. Swara held it by sensing his anger.

"Maa, I will come after getting fresh up" Swara said while eyeing Babu.

"Ok beta" AP said with small smile while nodding her head.

Swasan room

Sanskar barged into room while making thud sound of door. Swara came behind him while running and saw him who waa standing at middle of the room with angry face, his face became red in anger. He brushed his fingers through his hair to calm his anger. Swara put her hand on his shoulder from back.

"Sanskar" She called him with little bit hesitantly by seeing his anger. Sanskar turned toward her and his eyes softened by seeing her scared face. He took deep breathe to calm his anger.

"Sanskar calm down, why are you getting angry?" Swara asked hom calmly. She was boiling in anger from inside but she couldn't burst it out

"How can I stay calm when he is eyeing my wife. I kept quiet till now. I  don't know why Maa, Dad called him here to spoil my mood. He didn't get satisfied by destroying so many girl's life, here eyeing my wife" Sanskar said with frustration, anger. He pulled her towards himself through her waist and held her in his embrace while caging her.

"You are mine only mine. How dare he to stare at you with dirty eyes of him" Sanskar said with possessively yet dangerously while gritting his teeth.
Swara got surprised by seeing his possessiveness and love for her.
Swara smiled at him.
Sanskar saw her smiling at him with raised eyes.

'I am angry here and you are smiling" He asked her with frown on his face.
Swara put her hands around his neck while coming closure more.

"You know you look so cute when you are in angry" She said smilingly while tracing her fingers on his face by her right hand and left hand was around his neck.

"Swara" He said annoyingly by seeing her seducing him at this situation where he was boiling in anger.

"Then what I do?" he held his hands by removing her hands from his neck.

"Sanskar, we can't do anything untill we get proof. Please calm down. If you loose your control then who will support me to punish him" Swara asked him softly. Sanskar realised that only he was not angry but she is also angry on him but she didn't letting out her anger like him...

Flashback...

"Sanskar, will you support me in my decision?" Swara asked him with hoping tone.
Sanskar smiled at her and held her hands in his hand.

"promise" Sanskar said with assuring smile.

"I want to punish him who was culprit of my friend" Swara was looking at him with hope that he will agree to her decision.
Sanskar looked at her eyes which was expecting his answer with hope.

"Swara, I didn't know that he was this much bastard that he was playing with girls dignity. I was in London for graduate. I didn't know all this mess but now I came to know how he is then I can I stay in silence? I will help you get him punish" Sanskar said smilingly with assurance. Swara hugged him by listening his talk with happiness. All she wanted is his support and trust.

"Thank you" Swara said planting soft kiss on his left chest.
Sanskar wrapped his hands around her waist and held her protectively.

Flashback ends...

Sanskar hugged her.
"I am sorry" He apologized her.

"No need to be sorry. I know your anger" Swara said with teasingly while tightening her grip on him. Sanskar let out small chuckle by listening her.

To be continued.....

Love♥️

Prakruti❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 1K 34
•WHAT THE HELL IS LOVE• ◍𝗭𝗼𝘆𝗮 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮◍ A young mother (26y/o) of a 4y/o kid. She is a fashion designer by profession. She is open minded, moti...
3.9K 199 2
Highest ranking #246 on 30-Sept-2017 in romance Hi everyone recently I have joined wattpad. I want all yours support here like you have been support...
4.1K 342 38
Hi lovely people, This is my first ever story . Please support me and share your thoughts with me. Please give me any suggestions for the story...
35.5K 1.7K 23
⋆。˚ YN ROY. 20 YO Graduated. ❁ YN is a decent girl, She belonged to a rich family, but her wealth had no effect at all, but in...