Meta Knight X Reader- Oneshot...

By delectablepancakes

Hello everyone! Welcome to my first ever Wattpad story! This is a Meta Knight x Reader Oneshot book! There ma... More

Requests!
Important Authors Note!
Navigator!Reader x Meta Knight
Navigator!Reader x Meta Knight- 2
Sorry!! (A/N)
Accidental but sweet!~
Meta Knight x Navigator!Reader 3
A/n- Hey Guys...
Candy Jar...?
To Serve One or Another?
I-
Holy-
AHHHH I'M SHOOK-
Birthday
The Queen
Part two of "The Queen"?
Love and Hate are Two Sides of the Same Coin
uhh..

π”…π”žπ”©π”©π”―π”¬π”¬π”ͺ 𝔫𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

2.4K 44 130
By delectablepancakes

AN- Hello my lovelies! Rhythm also known as Devilish here for a Valentines Day one shot for my beautiful readers! I love you all and I hope you enjoy!

Preparation was frantic all across Dreamland as the holiday of cupid was bound to strike. Shelves were stocked full with treats that adorned a certain theme, red and pink, the colors of February, the love season. The king himself was in preparing himself, scheduling a wondrous ball so he could find a loving queen of his own. Everyone was invited in the kingdom as he planned to crown his queen that night, and he had some idea of who he wanted that to be.

~

"Tiff! Wait up please!" Y/N screamed attempting to catch the small girl, knowing there was no way to stop her, she was a woman on a mission. 

"Not now, I need to find this precious flower! I'm sure the king has heard of it and will use it for terrible purposes!" Tiff stated taking a quick glance behind her before running off once again.

"What has gotten into her...?" Y/N questioned herself before stopping to take a breather, the female was right before the entrance to Wispy Woods, a fabled place that just so happened to scare the her. She decided to sit upon the grass that laid beneath her, awaiting Tiff to return from the forest. 

"What are you waiting for?" An intense Spanish sounding voice inclines the girl, questioning her motives.

"AH! What the hell?" Y/N stood up, swiftly, her eyes darting in the direction the voice came from... "Meta Knight? Aren't you on duty? Why are you way out here?" The female decided to question her eyes wide, and her heart still racing.

"I have been bestowed of the task of handing invitations out to the majesty ball for tomorrow when dusk strikes, he has formal invited you as very special guest..." The knight hums handing her a very fancy looking envelope before disappearing just as he appeared.

"Huh? A special guest? What is that supposed to mean?" Y/N questions, curiosity getting the best of her. She opened the envelope and began to read the content inside.

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓿𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭

𝓣𝓸: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷𝓼 𝓑𝓪𝓷𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓑𝓪𝓵𝓵 

𝓓𝓪𝔂: 𝓒𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝔂 

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷: 𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓾𝓼𝓴 

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮

ᴅᴇᴀʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʀɢᴇᴏᴜꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ, ʏ/ɴ.. 

 ɪ, ᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅᴇᴅᴇ, ꜰᴏʀᴍᴀʟɪʟʏ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴏꜱᴛɪɴɢ, ʜᴏɴᴏʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱ ᴍʏ ɴᴇᴡ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍʟᴀɴᴅ.. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ɪɴɢʀᴀᴠᴇᴅ ʙᴀʟʟ ɢᴏᴡɴ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ɢɪꜰᴛ.. 

 ʏᴏᴜʀꜱ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ,

ᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴅᴇᴅᴇ

Y/N was absolutely shocked that this penguin had the nerve to attempt to force her into this without warning. "What..? In the world even is this..?" The girl was getting more aggravated by the second.

"Y/N, I found it!!" Tiff came sprinting back stopping in front of the girl quickly before the two collided. "This is called 'The Rhythm Flower' if a partner presents this flower to the other and they dance, the two are destined to be together forever!" The smaller female explained her eyes wide with worry. 

"I don't believe that is the most of our problem at the moment, Tiff.." Y/N states handing the girl the letter. Tiff read it over once, then twice, then another time for good measure before sighing.

"I can't believe him! He forced you into this!" Tiff exasperated aggressively, waving her arms about as the two began their way home.

Nodding her head, Y/N chuckled at the sporadic moments of her friend, "That is the king we're talking about correct? Of course he would pull something like this.. Ugh... Goodnight, Tiff, I'll speak with you tomorrow.." The two parted ways, Tiff heading for the castle and Y/N heading for her home near the cliffs. Little did the duo know, a certain knight was watching with immense interest.

Later that night, Tiff was out on her balcony, stargazing.. Her eyes sparkled as the planets and stars twinkled around her. "Wow.." She mumbled in absolute euphoria.

"Tiff..." 

Gasping lightly, the female turned around to spot a particular knight. "Huh..? Meta Knight? What are you doing here?" Tiff mumbled staring at the male with a questioning gaze.

"How much do you know about, 'The Rhythm Flower?" Meta knight stated his eyes turning a hazy shade of purple as he questioned. 

Tiff's eyes widened, "Why would you want information on something like that?" She pushed crossing her arms, and glaring at the male.

A small chuckle echoed around her as the knight stared at her curiously "I need the flower that we speak of.."

The girls glare turned even more harsh as he stated this, "What? So you can give it to the king and force her into marriage? No! Absolutely not!" 

"I'm not getting it for the king, but for my own personal request.." The knights voice grew softer, he avoided her gaze slightly as awkward tension seemed to build. 

"Hm...? Wait... You-you're looking to use it to get a girl, aren't you..?" Tiff questioned her eyes as her eyes widened even more.

Meta Knight only nodded in response his eyes turning an even darker violet, he squinted his eyes at the floor, hoping she wouldn't question further.

"Alright, but on one condition, make the king stop liking Y/N.." Tiff stated slightly smirking.

"You have yourself a deal, Amiga." The knight put his hand out, and the two shook on it, the deal was sealed..

~

Y/N awoke at a relatively early hour, brushing her hair and styling it nicely. The female needed to go shopping so she threw on her shoes and made her way out the door, humming to herself as she walked. 

Making her way into "Cappie Mart" she began throwing essentials in her cart, like food, toothpaste etc. But her mind trailed off and she make her way to the ball gown section, courtesy of the king himself has he had implanted a section specifically for this event, finding a gorgeous royal purple and blue gown. 

The girls heart began to race slightly as it reminded her of a certain knights color scheme. She thew it in her cart, with some golden yellow thread and a few pins and needles. Y/N was going to put his insignia onto it.

After checkout she began her walk home, her face as bright as a Metamato. The girl entered her house and got to work after putting everything away. 

A long period of time passed by and she is finished, an exact replica of the insignia on his armor. She quickly decided put the gown on, and it was a perfect fit, Y/N then put a cardigan over it to hide the design, she would't want him seeing that.. Looking over herself she decided a couple extras wouldn't hurt, so he put a star in her styled hair and a black choker with some blue and purple, satin, long gloves.  She was ready for a this, confronting the king and all that.

A sharp knock on her front door hit her ears and she threw on her flats. "Coming!" She yelled, rushing and answering the door. Confusion was apparent on her face when she noticed no one stood before her, but a letter in their place. Picking up the paper, Y/N quickly noted the neat hand writing and checked the wax sealing... It didn't show any sort of clue to tell her who it was from. Sighing lightly, she opened the letter and began to read...

𝔐𝔦, 𝔄𝔪𝔬𝔯, 

(Mi Amor, [My Dear,])

 𝔓𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢, 𝔪𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔫𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥, ℑ 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔞 𝔣𝔢𝔴 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔬𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔩𝔩. 𝔐𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔫 𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔷𝔬𝔫 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢. 

(Please, meet me at the small park near the fountain of great youth, I would have a few things to ask of you and your attendance at the ball. Meet me before the sun hits the horizon its last time.) 

 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔶, 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱 𝔞𝔡𝔪𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔯... 

(Sincerely, your secret admirer...)

Y/N's face heated up slightly as small, pink hue coated her features. "I-I.. I have an admirer..? Who could it be?.." The girl pondered as she neatly put the note back in the envelope and into her pocket. Locking her door quickly, the girl made her way to the area the note told of. 

The fountain glimmered in the light of the setting sun, appearing as if the water was a crystal orange-ish pink color. The females eyes lit up and began to sparkle at the sight, it was a truly memorable moment.

"I see you enjoy the scenery?" Said a voice behind the female, a deep, husky chuckle soon followed as she let out a quiet gasp. Y/N already knew who the voice belonged to, but she didn't want to believe it.

"M-Meta Knight?" The girl whispered more or less whimpered as she turned around, her face was the darkest it has ever been. "Were y-you the one to send the note..?" Noting to herself quietly, she noticed a small top hat and a few other dapper accessories, his eyes were also a dazzling shade of violet that she could get lost in.

"Indeed, my dear.. I was here to ask if you would accompany me as my partner to this night of dancing?" The knight asked quietly, almost in a seductive fashion, if you took his tone a certain way. He pulled out a single flower and presented it to the female, It was the fabled 'Rhythm Flower.' Meta Knight had his orbs trained on hers the entire time, worry flooding through them like a tsunami.

Speechless was only one way to describe Y/N at this very moment, her eyes wide and full of emotion. "Y-Yes! Of course! I would love too.. But what about the kings offer?" Y/N asked quietly, as she accepted the flower and put it behind her ear, weaving the stem into her hair, slightly.

"Don't worry about him, I found him a better... fit." Meta Knight responded, winking at the female that stood before him. "Now.. Shall we go, my darling?" Holding his hand out, he beckoned the female.

Red was an understatement at this point... Her face was purified lava. She grabbed his hand and began the short walk to the castle.

Once they arrived, the knight asked for his fair maidens hand for a dance, she of course accepted as soon as she heard a certain song begin to play.. Lost In the Rhythm by Jamie Berry , they were playing it live, they made their way to the dance floor, him taking lead, and began to sway to the beat.

~First Person- Y/N POV~

There's a boy downtown from the club I know
He doesn't say a word, he just hits the floor
The way he moves always caught my eye
Couldn't take no more, just had to try

Meta Knight stared at me, and I at him, we were in perfect sync with each other as we made our way across the ball room, I began to notice stares, stares of what seemed to be a mix of admiration and jealousy.  

I moved to the floors, as he danced away
His feet like magic, then he looked my way
And in one swoop, he had my by his side
I knew I was in for a ride, as we 

My smile grew as we continued, matching the rhythm with my steps following along to his lead. He seemed to be enjoying himself as much as I was.

Sway to that sound
Our feet tap, tapping
And our heartbeats beating and we
Spin 'round and 'round, we got lost in the rhythm
The lights and the crowd

The king happened to catch a glimpse of us, and was clearly fuming with jealousy, but he didn't want to irritate the guests, so he left us alone, or what I assumed. I noticed this and chuckled to myself, looking at him straight in the eye. He glared and turned his gaze away from us and to someone else.

That look in his eyes made me sure
We'd be dancing 'til the dawn

My knight managed to catch my attention once again, staring at me with the most love-stricken look I have ever seen. This warmed my heart and I began to stare back, my look equally as loving.

Boy, I'll tell you that boy can move
Got me twistin' and turnin' around in my Jimmy Choos
Never knew I'd feel so alive
That guy sure knows how to twist and jive

The spot light was on us as the whole ballroom began to stop and stare at the two of us, entertained. 

I swayed around the club all night
Not once did he ever leave my side
No matter what, we couldn't stop
Dancing, waiting for that drop as we

I had not noticed, and I don't believe Meta Knight did either, we were too focused on our attention toward each other.

Sway to that sound
Our feet tap tapping and our heartbeats beating and we
Spin 'round and 'round
We got lost in the rhythm the lights, and the crowd 

That look in his eyes made me sure

We'd be dancing, dancing, dancing 'til the dawn

I was twirled around elegantly across the ballroom, giggling lightly and having the time of my life with the man I adore.

We got lost in the rhythm, the lights, and the crowd

We were certainly lost in the rhythm and in each other, because I didn't notice anything that was going on around me. Dedede, the attention whore, was freaking out because mostly everyone was paying attention to us, and not him. He stormed off into another room, or so what I heard from Tiff.

Heartbeats beatin' and the crowd
With our heartbeats beatin' and we
Spin 'round and-
Heartbeats beatin' and the crowd

As I swayed about, I could hear my heartbeat in my ears, my flared cheeks were noticeable upon my features. Never once in my life did I imagine my long-time crush would be dancing across a ballroom with me in his arms. Like a literal dream, in Dreamland.

Sway to that sound
Our feet tap-tappin' and our heartbeats beatin' and we
Spin 'round and 'round
We got lost in the rhythm, the lights, and the crowd

The tapping of my flats seemed to echo across the relatively quiet ballroom, besides the blaring band of course. Meta Knight began to sing the song to me, lovingly, and I sang along with him as he spun me about, around and around as we kept pace with the fast pace tempo.

That look in his eyes made me sure
We'd be dancing, dancing, dancing 'til the dawn

My mind was racing, as a slight amount of sweat dripped from my forehead.

Heartbeats beatin' and the crowd
With our heartbeats beatin' and we
Spin 'round and-
Heartbeats beatin' and the crowd

Mid-spin I threw away my overcoat revealing my matching gown, and the very noticeable insignia on the skirt.

We got lost in the rhythm, the lights, and the crowd

Meta Knight noticed and was shocked as ever, his eyes turned a deeper shade of violet as his thoughts ran wild, or what I assumed.. I leaned down and whispered only loud enough so only he could hear. "I belonged to you, and only you long before this, my knight."

Heartbeats beatin' and the crowd
With our heartbeats beatin' and we
Spin 'round and-
Heartbeats beatin' and the crowd

Just as the song ended Meta Knight dipped me down and threw off his mask, kissing me with a decent amount of force. I kissed back cupping his cheeks, it was long and meaningful, very passionate, we pulled away and looked in each others eyes before going back for another.  

Lets us just say that the night didn't end there...

A/N- AHHHHHH , I am LATE when writing this, but enjoy the shot! I had a lot of fun writing this and making another long fic for my lovely readers! This was not intended to be a song-fic but it sort of happened.. I am not dead and plan on continuing this book with slow updates! I love you all! 

Link to the song- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYXHv97kbps

Devilish out!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 2.3K 77
Character x Character and (Male)Character x (Fem)Reader My Hero Academia oneshots. My attention span is very short and I can't commit to writing a wh...
3.3K 65 31
Pt.2 Of all of my oneshots I've ever made bc Wattpad glitched hella bad & said that my first book had too many partsπŸ’€ So go & check that one out fir...
3.4K 43 60
Hello, this is my first story im making on wattpad, this book will contain characters from My Hero, Hazbin Hotel, Helluva boss, etc. Hope you enjoy!
8.4K 83 28
Just a book with KRBAY x reader one shots. Will do: -Adult! Kirby x reader -Meta knight x reader -Dark meta knight x reader -galacta knight x reader...