What will it be?

Por PrimKayeCaete

Type had established that he only wanted a physical relationship with Tharn despite Tharn wanting more. Type... Más

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Please Read!!!

Chapter 16:

8.7K 308 23
Por PrimKayeCaete

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*TYPE POV*

I walked back towards the store and went inside where my parents were waiting for me. We continued eating, but I already lost my appetite from what happened earlier..and my parents noticed that.

"Type? What's wrong dear?" Mae asked.

"Yeah, you seem out of it. You coming down  with something?"Por asked.

I shake my head and forced a smile.

"Nothing mae,por... just a bit tired from practice earlier"I lied.

I tried to act as normal as possible, until we paid and left for their reunion. It was a 15 minute drive until we arrived. We went inside ,where  we were greeted by my parent's friends and classmates.

"Hey you!You guys made it! Come in man!"one of dad's classmates came and patted his back.

"Yeah welcome! And this must be your son?"a woman asked.

"Yes, he's my son Type"Mae introduced.

I smiled and gave her a wai.

"Oh my,he's handsome and  respectful too... let me introduce my daughter... Kara"she said and introduced her to us.

"Sawadee kha"she said as she gave us a wai.

I have to admit,she is very pretty and would really be my type... if I was single.

"Ahem. Well Vinka, show me around.Let our kids talk to each other. Type, enjoy okay?"Mae said as she pulled her classmate with her, leaving  me and Kara by ourselves.

"Sorry, my mom can be pushy and impulsive"I apologized.

"Oh don't worry, I know the feeling. My mom can be the same way. Umm.. you wanna go grab some food? I don't know anyone else here"she asked.

"Umm..yeah. I'll be with you, I just need to do something real quick"I told her,she nods and quickly goes over to where the tables are.

I took my phone out of my pocket to check if Tharn texted me.None. I sighed and decided to text him.

TYPE

Tharn, please... stop
being mad at me. I
didn't mean what I
did, you know this.
                          Seen

TYPE

Please, can we just
talk? I can leave here
and go where you are
                          Seen

Seen?Why isn't he replying to my texts? I was getting a bit impatient.

TYPE

You're really not
replying?
                           Seen

I scanned his name in my phone and decided to call him. A couple of rings and it goes to voicemail. I tried it again and the same thing.

TYPE

Pick up my call or else..
I'm starting to get mad!
                            Seen

I sigh.

TYPE

Fine.. be that way!
I don't care anymore!

I shoved my phone in my pocket and walked off to join Kara in her table.

"You okay?you look pissed"she asked.

"Yeah. Just... have you ever had something you want to scream to the whole world but don't have the courage to?" I ask her.

"Yes! That's what I'm going thru right now"she said in agreement.

She took out her phone and showed me a picture.

"Pretty, isn't she?"she asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"She's my girlfriend. We have been going out for 3 years"she said.

"She's really pretty"I complimented.

"Hey, she's mine"she said jokingly.

"Haha. Don't worry, I'm not gonna steal her... in fact"I began, as I then took out my phone and showed her some pictures as well.

"Awww..so sweet! Is that your lover?"she asked.

I smile thinly.

"I am hoping he will still be"I answered sadly.

"Hey... don't be sad. Come here"she said as she gave a hug.

I just let her as I accepted her embrace, she rubs my back.

"I don't know what happened between you and your lover, but I believe it will be alright"she said,trying to comfort me.

I lifted my head and broke from the hug.

"You think so?"I asked her.

"You think 3 years were all roses and rainbows? Not at all. We can be really  different people, it's just about loving each other fully and learning to compromise. If you believe in your relationship,then it's definitely worth it"she began.

"I love her. The only thing that's missing is letting out parents know. I am scared but I'm not risking losing her"she continued.

"Let me ask you, do you love him?"she asked.

"Y-yes... I..do.."I replied.

"Then don't let him go..don't make him give up on you"she said,as she held my hand.

I held it back and nodded.

"Thank you na"I said sincerely.

"My,my... don't you 2 look good together"her mom teased.

"Oh they really do Vinka .. maybe we should set them u-"my mom started but I cut her off.

"Mae, that's enough. Kara already has a lover... and so do I. I'm sorry I lied to you and Por"I said.

"Is this true Kara?"Auntie Vinka turned to her daughter.

"Yes mom, so please stop trying to set me up"Kara replied.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. Ok I will stop.. sorry also Type, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable"Auntie Vinka apologized.

"Type, I am sorry too . Why didn't you tell us earlier?"mom asked.

"I just want a little privacy... I will let you guys meet my lover,sooner or later anyway"I answered.

"Okay then,me and Por will wait"mom said as she hugged me.

I hugged her back.

"Thanks Mom...shall we join the others now?" I asked.

Everyone nodded in agreement and we went back to the party.

*THARN POV*

I just arrived at P'Jeed's bar, I parked the car and turned off the engine. I sat in the car for a bit,took out my phone and saw that Type stopped replying to me.

I opened the door and let myself out. I heavily walked my body into the bar.

"N'Tharn...it's still early why the long face?"P'Kong asked.

I turned to see them seated in the corner booth along with P'Jeed and Ran at the table.

"P'Tharn! It's been a while!" Ran flashed a smile. I smiled back and sat beside P'Jeed and across from Ran.

"Yeah,it has.How have you been?"I asked him.

"I'm doing better. I'm thinking of going back to modeling"he answered.

"I see. I'm happy for you"I told him.

"You really leaving us,huh?"P'Jeed asked him.

"Haha. I have nothing or no one to make me stay"he teased.

"Eh?me?"I asked.

"I'm just kidding P'Tharn"he said,sticking him tongue out.

I just laughed and shook my head. The four of us kept talking, I took out my phone and scanned thru my fb account. Nothing interesting until I saw a post that Type was tagged to. It was a picture of him hugging a girl then them holding hands.

'I don't reply and this is what you do?!' I thought.

I filled my glass with alcohol and chugged it fully, getting surprised looks from them.

"N'Tharn, slow down... you have to drive later"P'Jeed reminded.

"I'll be fine P', I haven't seen you  guys in a while..  let's enjoy the night"I said.

"Yeah! The night is still young. Cheers!" P'Kong raised his glass first, we raised ours to and clinked  ours with his.

[To be continued]

A/N: Such a mess... what will happen next? I hope you enjoyed the chapter... Thanks for reading abd supporting my work.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

153K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
35.7K 1.3K 6
Mew and Gulf are looking back on the firsts they had together. This is going to be a short story about all the firsts of Mew and Gulf as they progres...
116K 6.9K 30
A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fresher for an introduction and meet a spe...
455K 24.2K 43
MPREG What happened when a confused guy has his first real kiss inside the club from a person he met for the first time? For him it was not just an o...