Shouji x Tokoyami [ Shoutoko...

Od Sirius_Senpai

Mostly Smut, rarely any fluff or angst A bunch of Oneshots from my favourite ship of all time :p this will co... Více

Requests and Questions
»~🍋slҽҽթօѵҽɾ🍋~«
🍚ตílksհαkҽ🍚
Sorry xD
🍋Quirophilia🍋
i feel horrible
canceling kink week

❤️🍋kíղkվ ճíɾԵհժαվ🍋❤️

16.5K 169 877
Od Sirius_Senpai

Tokoyami wants to give his big

This is probably going to be late so, happy belated b-day Shouji! I love him sm.

Includes: Bondage, Daddy/Baby Boy, Cum play, slight cum inflation, Double penetration, body worshipping, Feminine Tokoyami.
-

Setting|February 15 2020|4:32 PM|

  Tokoyami smiled to himself as he sat up dutifully on the bed shared by him and his boyfriend. He carefully tied his ankles to the poles of the bed frame, spreading them open, a bottle of lube and a vibrator, with some extra crimson ribbon sat I'm between them. Tokoyami could feel himself getting hard already, his lover was to be home any minute now so he laid back on his stomach and let Dark Shadow tied his wrists together above his head using the red ribbon. Tokoyami had already put on his gag before tying himself up, so now drool flooded out of his mouth.

  About three minutes later, he heard the door of their apartment open, and then lock behind the person who entered. Tokoyami bit down on the gag slightly as he listened to the person call out for them.

  "Fumi! I'm home!", Shouji said loudly; echoing through the home. Tokoyami licked the 'lips' of his beak as he heard his lover walk slowly to their room, as if he was scared of what he was going to see something creepy.

  When he walked into the room however, he saw his beloved Fumikage, laying on the bed, a gag in his mouth with his hands and legs tied to where his legs were spread open and his hands were tied above his head. Tokoyami looked at him with a weak smile.

  Shouji blushed heavily, he could feel himself getting harder at the magnificent sight of his adorable boyfriend, all spread out. Tokoyamis cock was already throbbing, needy for Shoujis. Shouji bit the inside of his cheek as he slowly walked towards him, he pulled down his mask and licked his lips "Well well well~ What do we have here~?" He asked in a seductive tone.

  Tokoyami could only whimper with the gag on. Shouji stripped him of it so he could listen to him talk. "Next time babe, dont use the gag. I want to hear your voice~" Tokoyami shuddered as Shouji grabbed the vibrator and pushing aside the lube and ribbon, for now anyways.

  "I-I wanted to suprise you.. happy birthday" Tokoyami giggled as Shouji crawled ontop him, running his hands up and all over his body, mesmerized by every little nook and cranny. "Gods, you're adorable" Shouji said, sitting up between his legs and looking down at him.

  Tokoyami was needy, panting heavily but Shouji continues to run his fingertips along his body. It just made Shouji so damn horny. His cute little feet, the toes curled and squirming, His tiny and stubby legs shaking with anticipation, His small cock throbbing and leaking with precum. Shouji licked his lips at that wonderful view.

  His cute abs that made him look strong, but he was just too adorable, His perky pink nipples begged to be touched which made Shouji ache. His beautiful arms, tied above his head, he couldn't wait to torture Tokoyami with his sensory deprivation. Shouji slowly toon of his shirt as Tokoyami shamelessly stared at the bigger mans body.

  "Want me to take a picture for you~?" Shouji stuck his abnormally long and quite large tongue out, winking at Tokoyami. The sub could only flinch and look away with a flustered look on his face. Shouji laughed and turned the vibrator on a low level. Slowly, he started to press the vibrator against Tokoyamis neck, working his way down.

  Tokoyami panted with anticipation, the vibrator now on his chest, painfully gliding towards his left nipple. Shouji let it slide to where it was almost touching the nipple, and then retracted it and worked it down his stomach. Shouji bit his lip as he ran it down his V-line making Tokoyami squirm. He ghosted it along his shaft before going back up his stomach. Tokoyami whimpered "Mezou~ please~"

  Shouji pressed the vibrator to his nipple, Tokoyami let out a high pitched moan and arched his back, Shouji took off his pants as his cock swelled in his boxers. "You're so hot Fumi~" He said, rotating the vibrator softly. Tokoyami squeaked as he tried to free himself from the tight hold of the ribbon. "M-Mezouu~~!"

  Shouji smirked, he just wanted to tease him more. He turned the vibrator up a notch and rotated it faster against his perky nipple. Needy moans spilled from Tokoyami's mouth as the vibrations made his body tense up. Shouji switched the vibrator to Tokoyami's other nipple as Tokoyami balled his hands into fists, his eyes shut close as they rotated to the back of his head.

  Shouji licked his lips and leaned down to Tokoyami's chest, running his tongue in between his chest and his sensitive collarbone. "Mnngh~ Ahh~!" Tokoyami mewls, starting to regret giving Shouji so much power over him. This sinful torturing was too much for him to withstand. Finally, once Shouji was satisfied with his work on Tokoyami's nipples, he moved the vibrator down to his cock, pressing the latex til of the vibrator against the head of Tokoyamis cute little cock, enjoying the noises of ecstasy from his boyfriend.

  Tokoyami throbbed with pleasure and Shouji runs the vibrator up and down the shaft, giving Tokoyami an unfamiliar sensation. He attempts to spread his legs more but the restraints do their job a bit too well and hold him in place. Shouji uses his quirk to suck on one of the veins in his cock, making Tokoyami call out his name and plea even more.

  Shouji puts the vibrator on max and continues to torture Tokoyamis cock, one of his faux mouths lapping up the pre cum the dripped from the tip. Tokoyami shut his beak tight, muffled moans escaping from him hear and there as Shouji continues to press the vibrator against his cock and balls.

  Tokoyami shook violently, Shouji using the vibrator to fondle his most sensitive areas. Tokoyami arched his back and came with a loud mewl. Shouji was mesmerized by how quickly he came "Wow Fumi~ You came that quickly~?" He was impressed as he pinches his nipples softly, setting the vibrator aside. Tokoyami responded between gasps "T-thats because y-you made me feel so good.." He opened his eyes to look up at Shouji before he molded his mouth with Tokoyamis beak and forced his tongue in his mouth.

  Tokoyami groaned and moved his tongue along with Shoujis, pressing against each other hotly as their saliva mixed. Tokoyamis feathers were a dark shade of red when he felt Shouji undo the restraints on his ankles and he put his legs over his shoulders. Shouji pulled away from the hot kiss, a string of saliva connected them. Shouji smirked at Tokoyami before putting his head between his legs. He stuck his tongue up and licked up his ass, grinning. Tokoyami moaned and looked back down at Shouji.

  "You taste divine.. I want more of you~" he dipped his head and used his long tongue to circle his entrance, licking up and down it tasting his slick. "A-anngh~~ mmnhhh Mezou~!" Tokoyami was losing control of his mins as Shouji slowly devours him. He moved his tongue in many different ways, making each lick a different level of pleasure and sensation each time.

  Tokoyami moaned loudly, wanting to run his fingers through his hair badly and push his face closer but he couldn't thanks to these restraints. His toes curled and his feet kick and mess up the sheets. Shouji only laughs and grabs his hips and pushes his tongue inside his tight hole. Tokoyamis mind went blank and the only thing he could muster was his moans and the sensation of Shoujis tongue inside of him.

  "A-Anngh~!" Tokoyami moaned with each flick of the larger mans tongue inside him. Shouji enjoyed the sweet song that Tokoyami was singing, urging him to keep going, so that is exactly what Shouji did.

  Shouji smacked his ass, feeling Tokoyamis hole tighten around his tongue made him smirk evilly. Tokoyami arched his back, tears rolled out of his eyes. Shouji pulled his tongue out, giving his hole one last lick before sitting up to look at Tokoyami.

  His body had a thin layer of sweat on it, his tongue falling out of his mouth as he panted. Shouji grinned and licked his nipple softly, running his hands up and down the inside of his thighs. Tokoyami sighed as he melted into his touch, making a cute little chirping noise that made Shoujis heart skip a beat. "You're so cute" He lowered his hands and massaged his hole with one finger.

  Tokoyami gasped and moaned lightly "A-ahh~" He gripped the bedsheets softly as Shoujo continued his actions, tracing along the rim and pressing dangerously close to the entrance. Tokoyami tried to push himself closer to no success, which made Shouji just want to keep teasing him more. He pressed his finger against the entrance, threatening to push his finger in but he didn't, Tokoyami whimpered. "P-Please~"

  Shouji smirked "Please what?" He continued the torture on his hole, using his saliva to coat the rim. "P-Put it i-inside me" Tokoyami looked up submissively at him. Shouji brushed the hair out of his face, how could he say no to that lewd glare. He slowly pressed his finger into him, getting harder at how tight he was. Tokoyami squeaked and gripped the sheets. It hurt a little bit.

  Shouji saw his pain and grabbed the bottle of lube. Slowly he pulled his finger out and poured some of the jelly into the hand, slathering it on his finger and used a different hand to rub it around his rim and entrance. He looked up at Tokoyami who was blushing a lot, his face filled with pleasure and excitement. Shouji smiled at him and kissed his stomach.

  Shouji pressed his large finger in again, Tokoyami moaned from the sensation. Shouji slowly pulled it out and then pushed it back in again, feeling Tokoyami's tight walls clench around his finger. Shouji licked his lips and continued to thrust in and out, making sure not to hurt him. Tokoyami was enjoying this pleasue, arching his back and moaning loudly. Shouji saw this as a good sign and started thrusting faster now.

  Tokoyamis feathers werw a dark shade of red as he grabbed at the sheets. His toes curled and wiggled as Shouji pressed in another finger, making his mind go blank. "A-ANNH~" He moaned, his beak agape with his tongue sticking out as Shouji worked magic inside him with his fingers. "You like that baby~?" Shouji asks, whispering hotly in his ear(?) Before nibbling his neck. Tokoyami's pupils dilated as he moaned Shoujis name over and over again "Annh~ Anngh~ Mezou~! Mezou~!"

  Shouji felt his cock twitching in his pants, begging for some attention. He pushed it aside however, seeing Tokoyami liking this so much. His fingers pressed against his slick walls and rubbing his insides, Shouji smirked as he bowed his head, whispering seductive things into his lovers ear. Tokoyami squirmed underneath him. "A-Ahh~ Daaddyy~!"

  Tokoyami blushed heavily, hearing what he just said. Shouji, however, was turned on more by this "What was that baby boy? I'm Daddy now?" Shouji smirked and presses another finger inside him. Tokoyami was relieving too much pleasure that he just decided to go along with it. "ANNGH~ YES DADDY~!" Tokoyami squealed, squirming and turning underneath Shouji's sinful touch.

  Tokoyami arches his back one last time before cum shoots out of his twitching cock, Shouji's eyes widened looking at how much cum he produced. He dipped his head and ran his tongue over his stomach, licking up all of his cum. Tokoyami let out a squeal as Shouji pulled out his fingers and used them to swirl circles on his stomach and hips. Shouji looks up at Tokoyami with a lewd expression on his face, making Tokoyami blush harder at the sight.

  Shouji pulls away after licking up all of his cum, crawling back on top of Tokoyami and pressing his lips yo his neck, sucking dutifully on the skin. Tokoyami opened his beak and moaned loudly, still struggling against the restrains. Shouji slid off his own pants, rubbing his clothes cock against Tokoyamis. His cum and juices were covering his boxers. Tokoyami bit his tongue, canceling out loud moans as Shouji attacked his neck.

  Shouji kissed up from his neck to his cheek, feeling the warmth from Tokoyami's face. Then he kissed his mouth, forcing his tongue in there and gripping his shoulders. More of his hands pinched his nipples and teased his cock. Tokoyami shifted and moaned into the kiss, whining for more "A-Anngh D-Daddyy~!" Shouji rubbed his thumb on the tip of his dick, feeling his precum leak out onto his fingers.

  Shouji could feel Tokoyami's cock pulsate in his hands whenever he squeezed or twisted his nipples in a certain way he enjoyed. Shouji pulled away from the kiss with a string of saliva connecting their lips as they both painted for air. "D-Daddyy~~" Tokoyami moaned out, his eyes twitched and rolled out of control. "You like that baby boy?" Shouji whispers hotly in his ear. "Y-Yess~ Anngh~!"

  Shouji chuckled and continued, Tokoyamis legs shook as the bed sheets started to pool under his ass. The restraints still holding Tokoyami strongly in place. Shouji pulled away from him  making Tokoyami whimper and wiggle. Shouji laughed a bit "Getting all needy for Daddy? How naughty" He smacked his ass before pulling down his boxers. His large erection sprung out, pulsating and throbbing. Tokoyami stared at it wide eyed, he couldn't think of how it would possibly fit inside him. Shouji grabbed it and pressed it against Tokoyamis entrance.

  "Anngh~ Hahh~" Tokoyami moaned, pushing his hips towards it and drooling. Shouji grabbed his hips and bit down on his neck, making Tokoyami gasp as he felt it slowly push inside him. It was huge, stretching him out and making his eyes cloud with lust. Shouji grunted and continued to push inside him, feeling his warm and tight ass overstimulated him. He pressed further into him until half of it was in, Shouji and Tokoyami both gasping for air.

  Shouji pressed his lips to Tokoyamis, French kissing him as he pushed the rest of it inside him. His tongue spelt out the ABC's on Tokoyamis, twirling and twisting to give Tokoyami a taste of his saliva. Tokoyami had his eyes closed and his chest throbbed with each inhale. Shouji pushed himself deeper inside Tokoyami, moaning loudly along with him. "A-Ahh~ F-Fuck!" Tokoyami moaned as he grinded his hips a bit. Shouji grabbed his hips and started to move slowly, lewd noises filling his ears.

  Tokoyami was panting and pulling at the restraints trying to escape from them. Shouji ignored him and continued to make out with him while thrusting at a slow and steady pace. Tokoyami felt a bit weird with his ass stretching out like this, it hurt but it wasn't overwhelming. He let out a few moans here and there, loosening up around Shouji's massive cock. His fingers tangling with the bed sheets trying to escape their silky red prison.

  Shouji started to move faster inside him, making Tokoyamis eyes roll to the back of his head and he moaned out "Ahh~! Ahh~! Daddy~!!" Shouji went harder into him, grunting himself "Ahh~ Fuck- Yeah take daddy's cock Anhh~ That's a good boy- Fuck" Tokoyami got so turned on by this, Shouji grabs his cock again and jerks him off. Drool pools in Tokoyamis mouth as he started to blank out, his vision going blurry and then black for a few seconds. Shouji bit his lip as he pounded into him, not wasting any time with more teasing.

  He grew multiple mouthed from his arms and had them work marks and kisses all over Tokoyamis body. Tokoyami couldn't control his body anymore, his mind filled with lust and desire, the huge cock inside of him made him feel so stretches out. He gets surprised as Shouji unties him with ease and pulls him into his lap, lifting him up and down. His legs spread out as much as humanely possible as Shouji pounded into him. "A-Ahhh! Fuck yes Daddy~~!!" He screamed out, his stomach felt weak as he released his cum onto Shouji.

  Shouji felt so turned on by this. He bit down on Tokoyamis shoulder and roughly slammed him up and down on his cock, Tokoyami was breathless as he threw his head back in pleasure, scratching at Shouji's back. Shouji bit his lip and moaned loudly, before releasing a ton of sperm inside of Tokoyami. Tokoyami felt his body go weak as Shouji continued to fuck him, now with one of his tentacle arms growing a dick as his real cock trembled, restoring from the pleasure. Tokoyami felt the liquid inside him slosh and coat his insides, making him even hornier.

  Shouji moaned louder, his tentacle limbs were very sensitive because of the heightened abilities of them. Tokoyami looked at him hotly and stuck his tongue out of the side of his mouth. Shouji smirked and forced his tongue into his mouth, lifting him up with his several tentacles, licking his cock, nipples and body all while fucking him and making our with him. Tokoyami shook and mewled out, his body was being overstimulated by pleasure. Shouji created another dick out of his tentacles and shoved that one inside of him too, lowering the pace so it wouldn't hurt him. Tokoyami squealed and blushed, moaning louder as he felt the second cock cum inside of him, giving him a small bump on his belly from the liquid.

  By this time, Shouji's original cock had become fully erect again and writhing with pleasure and stimulation. He pulled out the one that was in their first and replaced it with his own, penetrating him with both cocks now. Tokoyami couldn't take it anymore, he came again with a howl, blushing and his insides tightened around the two cocks. Shouji still kept panting and thrusting inside of him. "You like both of Daddy's big, fat cocks inside of you? Huh?" Tokoyami had tears in his eyes as he struggled to form a legible sentence "AHH-! FUCK!! Y~YES- FUCK~!! FUCK!! FUUUCKKK~~!!"

  Shouji grunted "A-Ahh~ Fuck yeah, you're Daddy's little fuck toy- Guh~- Isn't that r-right?" Tokoyami did feel like a fuck toy, being manhandled like this and all. "Y-Yess Daddyyy~~!!" He screamed out, Shouji pounded into him over and over, his stomach making sloppy wet noises from the amount of cum in him. Each thrust sounded wet and hot, the room had the heavenly smell of sex to it. The bed sheets were covered with a combination of many types of liquid. Tokoyamis mostly since all of Shouji's cum was in him.

  Shouji continues to fuck the life out of him, Tokoyami tugging on his hair while he received multiple kisses from many different mouths. "A-AHHH FUCK DADDY!! MOREE~~!!" Shouji chuckled, creating another smaller cock on his tentacle and plunging it into him, making Shouji and Tokoyami t both groan in pleasure. All of the cocks pumped in and out at random times, one would be out while the other two are pounding back in and reverse. Tokoyami felt himself about to explode again, his body getting warmer with Shouji's sinful touches. "I want to fuck you so good that you can't walk tomorrow- nngh~!" Shouji's face distorted with pleasure as both of his tentacle cocks came inside him simultaneously, making the bump in his stomach larger. Tokoyami moaned as he felt those pull out of him, Shouji's real cock cumming inside him again.

  Tokoyami panted, Shouji's dick acting as a plug to keep all the cum inside. Shouji moaned and shook a bit. "Look down.. Baby.." He said to Tokoyami, which Tokoyami obliged and looked down at Shouji's huge cock inside of him. Slowly, Shouji rubbed his tummy bump before grabbing his phone and taking a picture of Tokoyami with his bump and his cock inside him. Tokoyami giggled a bit, holding up a peace sign in one of the photos.

  Shouji then lifted Tokoyami up above him "Ready?" He asked. "For what?" Tokoyami responded, Shouji told him to look back down and he did. What Shouji did next shocked him, he lifted him up and off of his cock, a steady flow of thick cum bursted out of him, dripping on the bed sheets. It was at least 3 gallons of it, and it was allleakinf out of Tokoyami. He giggled and covered his beak with one hand. "T-That's actually hot.. He said, closing his eyes as Shouji cleans the mess.

  After Shouji took care of the cum, he laid down next to Tokoyami, cuddling and kissing him. "This was the best birthday ever" He said at a whispersr. Tokoyami replied "I'm glad... I love Mezou!" Shouji sighed and pulled him into a cuddle party "I love you too"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

598K 30.2K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1M 39.8K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
393K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...