The social media mishap chron...

Por _Ahankara_

"In which Kulya mistakes a 56," Ahankara can't beileve her luck, Neha doesn't even know why she is friends wi... Más

~part-1~
Part-2
part-3
part-4
Part-5
Part-6
part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
part-11
Part-12

.Extended Summary.

2.1K 46 7
Por _Ahankara_

"In which Kulya mistakes a 56 and adds an totally sarcastic, moody crazy girl in the team group chat."

"Rahul mistakenly sends his snaps to a total stranger. Who cant beileve her luck?"

Rohirat along with Neha and Ahankara decides to play match makers and cupids for their friends.

And shenanigans ensures.

************************************

Hello, everyone how are you? Happy valentine's day. To all the couples out there have fun and to all the singles like me. Well, it's another normal day isn't it. So, I promised this story to bleedblue2011. Hey, here it is hope you'll enjoy it and I'll not embarrass you, promise.

siri_reddy, DreamerTani hope, you guys will enjoy the interpretation of your characters by me.

Thanking you

Your's Truly

_Ahankara_

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.3K 817 9
One Shots about Friends and Brother connected by heart, whatever happens that connection can never be broken.
17.5K 1.2K 21
After WC2019 Virat was accused of match fixing leading him to be dropped from the team temporarily where his own team denied trusting him. Devasted b...
15.2K 1.2K 17
Some one shots on my favorite found family the Indian Cricket team and Rohit. Requests are open.
51.4K 2.3K 17
What happens when our very own MSD is the rope in a tug of war. But a tug of war between whom? His bros and kiddos? This book is a work of fiction...