World || P.J.M ✔️

prettygucci_

World "Why should I say sorry for being a monster when no one apologizes for turning me into one? " His soul... Еще

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
Ending

41

2.4K 139 14
prettygucci_

You lied, they said.

SWEATING SO BADLY, Jimin found himself was already in the house, looking side to side just to find the only figure he wanted to meet; Kim Aera. His heart was pounding fast as he could feel the blood was pumped by his heart very fast. He could hear his heart beats.

Desperately, he rushed to upstairs where he thinks he could find both Uncle Seon and Mrs Song. Both of them were in Aera's bedroom. With his short breath, he asked the old man who had his face pale. "Where's Aera? Where did she go? " his breathing was unstable.

The old man seemed weak as he didn't know how to explain the situation to the boy in front of him. He was afraid his words would break him.

Jimin turned to Mrs Song. "Why he's not talking? Tell me what's happening! " he raised his voice higher to gesture them to tell him what was going on. But both of them didn't have the heart to speak to him.

Jimin groaned and kneeled down to the floor. "I said please tell me where did she go! Is it that hard?! " he slammed the floor hardly. He was that desperate— no. He was full with fear. Fear of losing Aera.

Tears began to roll down his eyes as he felt the darkness that used to hunt him came back to embrace his soul. "Tell me where she is! " he yelled, forcing Uncle Seon to tell him.

"She left the house! " he yelled a bit, his heart couldn't take the fact that Jimin cried. He can't bear seeing the boy he raised cried in front of him. It hurts his feelings.

"She left you, and us. She left " Uncle Seon kept repeating the same word as he didn't know the other way to make Jimin understand that Aera had left.

Jimin shook his head, it was hard for him to accept the words that Aera left him. "It can't be. She promised she won't leave me. You're not telling me the truth—" his heart broke little by little till to a million pieces. Seeing her empty wardrobe, he knows that she had really left. But he couldn't believe it even he had seen it by his own eyes.

"Please tell me you're lying. Tell me this isn't true " he still stood on his knees.

Unfortunately, Uncle Seon had to shake his head, telling him that he was saying the truth and it wasn't a lie. Aera really left the house.

"What's the problem? She was fine with me last night— we didn't even argue. Why she's doing this to me? She— hurts me " Jimin cried his heart out as Uncle Seon bend down to him and patted his back. He knows he was hurting and it had been awhile since he cried. But today, he broke his own rules which is not to cry even that thing hurts a lot.

Everything about him had fallen apart. He felt heavy and disappointed and what he knows is, the darkness in his life will come back to scare him. Because he had lost his love.

Emotionally; he's done, Mentally; he's drained, Spiritually; he's dead and Physically; he's cold. He had spent the whole day locking himself in the room and no one ever know what he did in there.

"Sir—" Uncle Seon stopped after seeing his condition. He had eyebags, dark circles and looked so worst. It was like he had lost himself together with Aera.

"You are not fine. Let's go to the hospital. We need to check on your condition " he said and pulled his arm but Jimin snatched his arm off from his grip.

"D-Don't touch me. " his voice echoed through the living room. The cold voice that disappeared since a few months ago is now backed.

He had no smile on his face anymore. This morning, he only decorated his face with dark circles that looked ugly on him. His standing position was also unstable as his knees were shaking showing that he didn't sleep for the whole night, thinking about the reason why Aera left him.

He knows from the moment she left the house, everything is ended about him. She didn't just leave the house, but she brought his happiness, soul and spirit together with her. Because she's the reason he's happy, she's the reason his soul got the light and she was the one who taught him how to love. He got his happiness from her.

He could feel everything torn away from him as everyone he loves started to stay away from. Remembering all those things, he fell on his knees as his hand held the wall, trying to stay as stable as he could. The memories of him and Aera kept replaying on his mind even he had tried to distract himself from overthinking. Yet, it keeps happening over and over.

"Sir, you can't be like this. "

"Maybe Ms Aera didn't mean it that way. Who knows if she has something to solve and doesn't want to tell you?? " Uncle Seon tried to fix the situation by creating some opinions that could possibly accepted.

Jimin shook his head. Tears kept rolling down his cheeks as he tightened his grip on the wall. "No Uncle. She left because she doesn't need me anymore " the lump in his throat make it hard for him to speak.

"Don't say that. She never explains anything to you yet. " Uncle Seon said while patting his back.

"She did, Uncle. She told me everything she feels about me. She called me just to say that— she doesn't love me anymore " it was hard for him to say it, his mouth was stuttering to each word.

Uncle Seon gasped silently after hearing what he said. He couldn't and will not believe it because he knows Aera won't do that. Even he didn't know her for a long time like he knows Jimin, but his old age is matured enough to know that Aera isn't that kind of person.

"But—" Uncle Seon was about to speak his opinion about the situation but he stopped as he started to think; what if Aera did that for a reason, right? There must be a reason behind all of this mess as he knows Aera will never want to see Jimin suffers like this. But there was something forcing her to do so.

He sighed and looked at Jimin who had a horrible look on his face. Unhealthy and depressed. That's the right words to describe how bad his condition was when he kept remembering about Aera. Thinking of something that could make him feel better, Uncle Seon decided to call Jungkook and asked him to come over since he's the only close person to Jimin. He was pretty sure Jungkook knows how to make Jimin feels better.

At this point, even he, himself who had raised Jimin since he was a child didn't know what he should do. Jimin wasn't sad, but he was having a heart broken and he seemed like failing to get over it. So he needed to ask Jungkook to help him.

About 20 minutes after Uncle Seon called Jungkook to come over, he finally made his arrival right on time. He stepped into the house and looked around the house. "The environment feels different " he commented as he felt the surrounding wasn't the same after Aera left. Plus, Jimin was having a break down and it makes the situation even worse.

"Where's him? "

"In his room. " Uncle Seon answered as he leaded him to Jimin's room. But before he let him enter the room, Uncle Seon had a question to ask him.

"Jungkook, would you mind if I ask you something? "

Turning his head to face the old man that just talked to him, Jungkook nodded his head. "Yeah, sure. Just ask me anything. " he said without expecting anything.

The old man wasn't sure whether he should ask him this question or not. But what he knows was, he needed to ask him. He sighed. "Please don't get uncomfortable when I ask you this. But, I'm just wondering. Do you know where Ms Aera has gone? " he asked with his left brow was raised.

Jungkook stayed quiet for a few seconds after he listened to his question, his face expression changed a bit but he managed to calm down after a few seconds so that Uncle Seon won't notice it. He cleared his throat and tightened his tie. "No, Uncle. Why do you ask me? " he asked him back.

The old man blinked his eyes as he found his answer was disappointing. He really thought Jungkook knows where Aera had gone. He sighed softly and shook his head. "Nothing, I just thought of asking you. Ms Aera is close to you so I thought she would tell you where she had gone. I'm sorry if I made you feel uneasy " he apologized.

"It's okay, no sorry. I'm fine " Jungkook smiled and pulled the doorknob so that he can get in and meet Jimin.

Jeon Jungkook

I stepped into the room with sweats on my palms my head was straight, looking at the only figure on the bed. Just by a glance, I know how hurt he was. Heaving a sigh, I rubbed my palms against each other and made my way to his bed to approach him.

I cleared my throat to signal him about my absence in his room so that he won't startled. Then, slowly, I sat beside him. "Hey, dude. What's up? " I tried to change the mood.

He didn't respond but I could tell he was trying to hide his sad face from me. It was awkward because he had never refused to talk to me even we have a big argument. I looked down at my feet and licked my lips while thinking for something to say.

"Uncle Seon told me everything. About you and Aera " I stated as my voice echoed in the quiet room.

Hearing the name, he finally looked at me with no emotions. But his face was enough for me to know that he was sad. I saw his adam apple moved up and down as if he was trying to say that he was thirsty. "Let me take a drink for you " I said even he didn't ask me to do so. As I stood up to get him a drink, he suddenly stopped me by gripping on my left arm. I turned to him and stared down at his pale lips. "Just sit down. I don't need any drinks. " he finally spoke.

I looked at his arm that was gripping tightly on mine and said "But you seem thirsty. Your lips are getting dry ".

He pulled me down so that I would sit beside him. Then, he shook his head slowly. "No, I'm just fine " he lied. Sighing deeply, I opened my mouth to start talking but he raised his hand to ask me to stop.

"If your words are going to hurt me, then don't tell me anything. I'm so done. " he said randomly.

His cold tone of voice gave Jungkook a minor goosebumps as he hadn't hear it for a long time. What he knows was; the old cold Jimin is back. He turned away and rubbed his arms to chill.

"She left me and that's all. " Jimin spoke again, his eyes were staring blankly at the plain wall.

"I think my world is just ended, again. " he said again as he knows that I know the truth. So he had no doubts to share it with me anymore even it wasn't him who tells me about the truth.

"But, something I do know about her, " he said while looking at me as I did the same.

"She won't do that for no reasons. There must be a reason behind all of her doings. " Jimin made his own theory as he spent the whole night thinking about it.

His lips got wetter as he began to speak. "It's either she had been cheating on me all this time, or she has know the truth " he added, making my heart pounds a little bit faster than usual.

A forced smile showed up on my face, "Do you want to say that— I'm the one who tell her about you? " I asked.

"It's only you and the Kims brother that know about me. So it could be you or them." he said without thinking about my feelings. He just blurted out everything he wanted to say. I scoffed, "Yes. Maybe. It could be me, Taemin or Taehyung. But little did you know, even non of us leaked the truth, she'll actually finds out by herself. "

"Remember, your dad also knows about your secret " I reminded him and his eyes widened as he started to remember. He looked at me and gasped silently.

"My dad "

Author

Jungkook left the house after having a small talk with Jimin. Jimin seemed to not listening to his advices so what's the point of him staying any longer? He'll still not accepting his words.

"I'm sorry Uncle, I don't think I could convince him to listen to me. You know how stubborn he is. He always thinks he's right " Jungkook sighed as he took out his car key from the pocket.

Uncle Seon nodded in agreement, "Yeah. He won't listen to anybody and that's not weird" he shook his head.

"I think I need to leave now. There's something I need to solve at my office. Sorry that I couldn't help you. " he apologized once again and left.

Meanwhile, Jimin in his room—

He kept thinking if the old man that so called as his dad really told Aera about his secrets. Headaches; was what he was feeling lately.

"It's impossible. He won't tell the secret. But, would he? Ugh! " he groaned while ruffling his messy hair. Everything about him was already messed up even Aera just left for three days.

He went to his bed and sat down for a few seconds before he took off the necklace he was wearing. Staring down at the lace he was holding, he opened the desk beside him and took out a piece of broken mirror.

He had no mirror in his room but he still kept one of the pieces. Doubtfully, he tried to see his reflection on the piece of mirror. It was one of his biggest fear. He would always see his weaknesses everytime he looks at himself. And sometimes, he sees his own fear was hugging him. That scares him the most.

He tried. But once again he failed, making him held the piece of broken mirror tightly, forcing the blood to get out from his bare palm. Yes, he felt hurt but the fact that he feared of himself killed him. He hates weaknesses that was in him. Yet, he wanted to embrace all his weaknesses and be grateful because human do have weaknesses.

He let the mirror off from his hand as the blood kept running out. He sniffled and started to realize how bad his life was.

"Why do I need to live in this miserable world? "

Kim Aera

I waited for him for almost 30 minutes now. Where was him? I had no time—

Oh, there he is. Walking so slowly as if the cafe was his modelling run way. Tsk.

I crossed my legs and glanced at my wrist watch. "You make me wait for 30 minutes, kook. " I scoffed at him as he scratched his head after sitting down across me.

"Sorry. I had something to do " he apologized to me. I sighed and nodded my head.

"How's his condition? " it was the first thing I asked him as my tone changed to serious. I knew that he just got back from seeing Jimin. He sighed and shook his head as I could read what was his answer gonna me.

"He's terrible " he answered with his head lowered. A slight ache was in my heart as I listened to his story. "He keeps saying your name and doesn't get enough sleep. What's worse is when Uncle Seon told me he refuses to eat. " he shook his head.

"That's all my fault " I mumbled.

"But, I think we could get the solution for this problem from his dad. He's Jimin's dad. Of course he knows more about him" he suggested.

"Kook, all of us know Jimin isn't close to his dad. He even stays in different houses with his dad since his teen ages. How possible for his dad to solve this big problem? " I scoffed.

Jungkook sighed at me, "He has the same crisis as Jimin. " he stated and I enlarged my eyes. "What?! " I yelled a bit due to the shocking statement.

"Yeap, that's why I'm 100% he can help us with this. " he nodded.

"Why can we find him? He's a President. Of course he's busy and have no time for us" I blurted in frustration.

"He got warded in the hospital now. He's sick. "

"Wait— You serious? "

"Yeah, why should I lie though? " he rolled his eyes.

"Then let's go and meet him! We need the answer now! " I gestured and hit the table with both hands. He nodded, "Okay let's go. My car " he told me and I followed him to his car. But before I could enter the car, someone held my shoulder and make me turned to look at his face.

Uncle Seon

•••

[A/N]

What do you expect will happen in the next chapter? I want to know.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

820K 30.5K 102
"Your innocence is really going to get you fucked." "How's that like?" {Started} 6/8/18 {Finished} 4/26/19 Highest Rank: #1 in Snapchat
140K 5.3K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
1.9M 82.4K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
73.7K 3.5K 25
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸...