Goodbye my dear King

By Yaoifangirl3206

"A King who is afraid of losing his Queen..." "A Queen who will sacrifice everything to save his King..." Alf... More

The ball of the spade kingdom
A tale to be forgotten
The recognizeable suitor
Secrets of the Spade kingdom
Meeting of four kingdoms and a maid
A day without Alfred (Part 1)
A day without Alfred (Part 2) (+face reveal)
Our Halloween party! (Halloween special!)
Merry Christmas!!!
First meeting of the new year
Happy Birthday Alfred...
Queen training
A meeting gone wrong part 1
A meeting gone wrong part 2
The kingdoms on our side
Getting Arthur back
First night back (smut)
Celebration of a lifetime
A mistake or the best decision of my life
I can't lose you again
Ace of Spades
Happy ending for the Spade kingdom

Our New Years day out

524 21 9
By Yaoifangirl3206

Hellooooo💕 Wow this has been on hold for a long time lol😂 Sorry you guys it's been busy for me and if you read my smut book you will know why. My birthday was almost a week ago and when I realized it is already February and I thought like screw everything else, I have to work on this! Anyway I'm finally updating! I know, it's a miracle! A part of it was suggested by aiko_nanami and yoworld so I hope you enjoy💕

(Lol I'm literally watching the first episode of The bachelor. I just remembered it's Valentines tomorrow and there's a dance at our school. No one's going to ask me, are they. Anyway just pretend it's New Years since I wanted to upload it at that time and planned everything around it but I was busy so I didn't get time for it. Update: It's the end of the month and no I didn't get asked)

Arthur's POV

My eyes gently flutter open as I smile still feeling arms wrapped around me. I look up seeing Alfred whose mouth was slightly ajar letting out tiny breaths and snores. I smile as I held onto his shirt. Why is he still sleeping? He would usually almost be done with his morning work by now. It isn't like I was bothered by him being there, I'm very pleased with him here. But the last time I woke up in his arm was that day right after the Halloween party. We spent that whole day walking around the castle, talking and even watching movies or playing video games. It was so nice to have Alfred holding me close to his chest as I smile observing him. He still had the dark rings as I sigh. I lean into him and close my eyes feeling engulfed in his body heat

I wanted to do something nice for him, something to make him happy. I thought for a while till I heard his stomach growl echoing through the otherwise silent room. I immediately get an idea as I smile. I kiss his mark showing I was there and I was safe. I gently lift his arm and place it by his side. I hear him whine as he grabs the pillow and hold it close to him, probably thinking it was me. I chuckle and smile at the sight as I gently brush his hair out of his face. I gently squeezed his hand for a second before walking down to the kitchen. I start getting out eggs and all the ingredients to make pancakes. I also took out bacon for on the side.

I started to warm up the stove and make the batter for the pancakes. I was about to accidentally throw baking soda into it instead of flour. I felt something, or rather someone pull on my arm. I look at where the movement is coming from and see Matthew. I was so surprised and was about to scream for Alfred but he stopped me by placing his hand over my mouth and puts his finger on his lips to show he wants me to be quiet. I did as told and stayed quiet as he sighed in relief. He throws some flour on the kitchen table as he starts writing with his finger.

Sorry that was rude to cover your mouth. Please don't tell Alfred, you'll greatly sadden him. Only you can see me, he can't. So just stay silent about this. Please queen of spades? Oh yeah and you don't throw baking soda in pancakes.

"Alright I will. And I'm not queen yet so just call me Arthur. And yeah I didn't pay attention to the label"

Matthew laughs a bit as he helped me make the pancakes and bacon. He pulled on my arm or tapped my shoulder when I do something wrong and then he helps me. It seems he can only touch me and the ingredients. Once I was finally done I started putting everything on the plates (There were 4 of us according to Matthew. Those would be; me, Alfred, Ivan and Yao).

"You know Gilbert really misses you and loves you, right?" I ask as I see him blush slightly. He writes in the flour, Really? I didn't know... "He does, he wishes he was there for you," I answer honestly as Matthew looks down ashamed at the sadness he made his love feel. I'm sorry... "No he doesn't hate or blame you. He just wishes you were back," I answer honestly as I clean everything up. "Funny how when you're alive you think everyone hates you and when you're dead you realize how much people loved you," Matthew chuckled sadly looking down, his voice was soft and ghostlike. I look at him sadly as he only smiles at me. "If you ever need me, just call my name and I'll appear to you and you alone," Matthew said in his soft and ghostly voice. He disappeared as I sigh and set the table. I made my way to wake everyone up.

I first went to wake up Alfred. I see he was still hugging 'me' (aka the pillow). I sit next to him on the bed and gently brush his hair. "Alfred wake up. I made breakfast for you guys," I smile as he gently held my hand that was brushing my hair. I gently held it back as he groaned opening up his eyes and looking up at me. "Good morning dear," I smile at him as his bad morning attitude immediately faded away. "Good morning Artie. Happy early new year," he smiles as I realized why Ivan and Alfred were there. The four of us are spending New Years together. I smile as I gently squeezed his hand. "Happy early New Years," I smile as he sits up and hugs me. I hug back a bit leaning against his chest.

"C'mon dear I made breakfast for the four of us," I smile as his eyes immediately sparkled. We quickly got dressed as we made our way to Yao's room. I still had the little dress Yao gave me earlier on in the year while Alfred still had his king outfit. We finally made it to his room as we see Ivan holding Yao close to his chest as Yao cuddled into him. Both of us chuckled and laughed a bit as we look at the two. It surprised me when I saw them act like lovers but then Alfred told me they're just friends. "I don't want to wake them," I chuckle as Alfred smirked.

He ran out of the room as I glare at him thinking he was leaving me to do it. "Hey come back here you bastard," I scream in a hushed tone looking to where Alfred was running. I was about to hesitantly wake them but he returned. I glared at him,"Where the hell did you go?" "Well I went to get this and then I'm going to run for my life," he explained pulling out an air horn. I looked at him confused before he pressed it and it made a huge noise. Ivan and Yao jumped up in bed surprised as Ivan almost immediately held Yao to his chest to protect him for in case there is danger. Alfred started laughing his ass off at their reaction as I let out stifled laughs. Ivan glared at Alfred and chased him around the castle while Yao and I went to get breakfast.

They finally joined us for breakfast that I prepared (of course with the help of Matthew). I received a lot of compliments because of it as Alfred showered me with praise. It probably reminded him of Matthew. We talked about the day we planned. We planned on going out in a few hours and just do what we wanted to do. Yao instructed us to get ready as everyone nodded and went to their respective rooms.

Since Alfred and I were already dressed we hung out on the bed and talked about all the things that has happened this year. "Wow the time I was here went by so quickly... I don't want to ever let this stop," I whisper as Alfred smiled and held me close to his chest. "I'm never going to let you leave with that bastard. He can pry you from my cold dead hands for all I care," he answered as I whimpered and crawled closer to him. "I don't want you to die," I whimpered in his chest as I see he noticed. He gently patted my head, gently playing with my hair. I hum in approval as I cuddle closer. "Never in a million years will I leave you alone," he smiles as I smile back brightly. I hope you meant that Alfred...

There was a knock at the door startling us both. He opened the door as we see it is Yao with a present in his hand. He smiles at me,"I have a present for Arthur's first New Years party in the Spade kingdom," he smiled handing me the present. I stare at him surprised. "You really didn't have to do that," I smile at him as he shook his head as he smiled brightly at me. "It's no problem. Now come, let me help you," he grabbed my hand leading me to his room. He started getting me ready in the clothes that was in the present.

I look into the mirror as I smile at the change of clothing. I was now wearing a beige-brown colored trousers, snow white dress-shirt with a light blue vest over it. I also had a white bow around my neck and still kept the small hat. He puts on the dark blue jacket as I twirl a bit looking at myself in the mirror. The buttons are in the shape of a spade, as well as most of the decorations. I smile as I curtsied before Yao, not knowing what else to do. "Thank you so much Yao. I love it," I smile as I look at myself in the mirror again. "Hey it's no problem. I like this one more than the other since it fits you so well. And I'm sure Alfred will like this too," he smiled as I nodded. He got ready himself as we made it back to the two Kings who seemed to be having an argument. Though it wasn't a bad or heated argument, it was more a playful and fun debate. We both chuckled at them as we talked about it till we were finally in front of them, though they did not notice.

"Ahem," Yao coughed to catch their attention. Alfred looked at me and smiled as he stood up. I blushed a bit as I see him examine the new outfit. "It looks so gorgeous on you Arthur! You look like a real queen," he smiles hugging me close as I hug back a bit. I hid my blush in his chest as he gently swayed us pretending we were dancing to music. I smile leaning against him. He held me close and massaged my back and shoulders. I notice Yao and Ivan were staring at us and smiling showing me a thumbs up I smile looking up at Alfred. "Thanks Alfred, really. I'll give these clothes to the real queen you wish to have later," I responded as he shakes his head. "Nope they get their own clothes. For now I love yours the most," he smiles as I sigh contently, leaning into him.

"C'mon guys! We are never going to do everything we want to today," Yao begged us as we both smiled and chuckled lightly at how excited Yao was. According to Ivan and Alfred, Yao is very happy and excited on New Years. "Alright all mighty Yao. Where to first," Alfred teased as Yao looked at him with a slight glare. "Hmm I thought we could go shopping, eat something and then start heading back home to get dressed for the party," Yao explained as everyone smiled at the list agreeing with it. "Alright but please can we go to the video game store so we can buy some new games for the new year," Alfred begged as Yao sighed but agreed. "Fine but not for long," he strictly said as Alfred fist bumped the air. I smile at his enthusiasm as I suddenly realized something. "Wait what's this about a party?" I asked feeling my anxiety raise. "Don't worry it's just a small party the castle holds to celebrate the new year. It's a surprise but I promise you you'll love it," Alfred assures gently holding my hand. I nodded as everyone started their way to the exit.

Surprisingly this is my first time in the city of the Spade kingdom. We were sitting in a carriage, bumping every time the carriage goes over a rock. Alfred was sitting next to me as he kept gently holding my hand reassuring me that he is there. Yao and Ivan was sitting next to each other and was immediately sent into a conversation. Alfred and I stayed silent, me just admiring the beautiful city. "Wow..." I mumble to myself staring at the beautiful scenery that was the Spade kingdom. "It's beautiful right?" Alfred asked as he smiled. "Yes it is...wow..." I mumble as he chuckles. He starts telling me about the town, pointing at buildings as he explains what they were build for.

I smile sadly seeing a building dedicated to my father and mother's company. Kirkland's whiskey~ Alfred noticed as he gently pulled me in for a hug. "Don't worry Arthur, it's going to be fine," he smiles gently squeezing my hand. I smile leaning onto him. "I know dear, I know," I smile holding his hand back. He for the rest of the ride continued to try and distract me from the memories of my parents. I smile realizing it as I leaned into him and I look up at him," I'm alright dear. I'm happy here with you." He blushes a bit but smiled holding me close,"I'm glad."

The carriage stopped as Alfred helped me up. "We're here," Yao announced as we started walking through the beautiful city. We went into every shop we possibly could. We went into a clothing shop to buy the clothes for tonight. Apparently it was kimonos. Yao was the first one to get his, it was a blood red with a yellow band on his waist, tied in a beautiful bow. His kimono had a beautiful dragon on his collar which was yellow in color and breathed orange flames. With it he received a red rose flower crown to put in his hair.

Next up was Alfred. He had a beautiful baby blue kimono with a dark blue band around his waist. His was decorated with spades on the hems of the kimono and spades above the band. He had a hairpin that had a spade on it. He sat next to me as Ivan was next, but something caught my eye...

I immediately hid in Alfred's chest, holding myself in a tiny ball. He looked at me concerned as he gently held me close, Ivan and Yao also concerned. "What's wrong Arthur?" He asks confused as I held onto his shirt, my breathing uneasy and my chest tightening. I couldn't form words for a while as I then just hugged him close. "Francis...just noticed we were...here," I tried to explain seeing Francis had spotted us as I whimpered in Alfred's chest. "Please don't leave me..." I begged him feeling tears prick my eyes as he quickly thinks of something.

It seemed Ivan beat him to it as he picked me up taking me into the room where he was supposed to go to get his kimono. He requested the other people in the room to stay silent as he held me to his chest. He held his hand to my mouth so Francis can't hear my sobs while he gently rubbed my back reassuringly, whispers to me that everything will be alright and I'll still be with Alfred after this. I leaned against him trying to hear what was going on outside. "Thanks Ivan..." I whisper and look up at him. "No problem Arthur. Alfred will handle it from outside," he reassured as I looked to the door, fearing Alfred was caught and would be killed. "I hope so..."

Alfred's POV

I was a bit scared Francis had noticed Arthur but thanks to Ivan, he got him out of here just in time. Francis walked in as Yao and I stood up, walking over to him. Luckily both of us has mastered the art of smiling while actually wanting to murder someone. "Bonjour~ Getting ready for New Years I see," Francis gave us each a hug like he normally did. "Yes we are. Are you going to join us for New Years?" Yao was the first to ask the most feared question. "Non, unfortunately not. I'm only here to buy gifts for my queen and Jack," Francis explained as I let out a breath I hadn't realized I've been holding.

And so a (not really wanted) conversation started. Both Yao and I silently sighed in relief as he said he should get leaving, plus he didn't ask about Arthur. "Au re- Wait I wanted to ask before, who was the person who was in Alfred's chest when I spotted the two of you?" Francis wanted to say his farewell but remembered the dreaded question. Crap... "Oh yeah...uhm she was one of the workers here who accidentally tripped and fell on Alfred. She... uhm was very embarrassed so she quickly went out of the room," Yao quickly thought of something and answered Francis. "Oh I understand. Anyway see you at the next meeting. Au revoir mon ami~" He greeted as he finally left. We both let out a sigh as we both turn to the door. "You can come out now you two, he's gone," Yao explained as I had a huge smile on my face. We luckily got out of this one, but we won't always be so lucky...

Arthur's POV

When Yao said that Ivan let go of me as I immediately opened the door and ran into Alfred's arms. "Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" I ask looking over him to see no sign of him being hurt or in pain, instead he was smiling at me. He gently hugged me back as he kissed away the fallen tears. "No I'm not, don't worry Arthur. I was more scared that you got hurt," Alfred gently rubbed my back in comfort.

"No I'm fine Alfred. I was just so scared this got out and you will be killed," I look at him, sadness clearly in my eyes. "Arthur..." He looked at me with a sad smile. "I-I don't want my first happiness in a long time to be taken away from me so easily. I don't want to leave you," I look down wiping away my tears as my voice cracked several times in the sentence. "I won't let them take you Arthur. They'll have to kill me first," Alfred replied as I shook my head. "No you will not die or not be killed. Please stay with me," I lean into him as he kissed my forehead. "If that's what you want, then I'll stay with you till the end of time," Alfred promised wiping away my tears with his thumb. "Please do," I smile at him holding his hand that was wiping away my tears, I leaned into it.

"Alright hate to break up the moment but I just thought you would like to be part of the decision," Yao looked at us as we nodded. Alfred let go but still held my hand, me doing the same. "Alright since we know Francis is here searching all around for presents. After we are done with the kimonos do we want to continue shopping or go home?" Yao asked looking at all of us. "Can we please go home? I don't want to cause anymore trouble, we can just party there for a while," I tried to reason with them tightening my grip on Alfred's hand. "Yeah Yao-Yao. We can always get a few bottles of wine and vodka and party at home. I'm sure Francis would be gone by tonight," Ivan agreed as Alfred and Yao agreed almost immediately after. "As long as we keep Arthur safe," Alfred smiled as he gently kissed the top of my head. I leaned into him as Ivan went in to get his kimono.

Ivan's kimono was white in color and had a purple belt across his waist. He had purple cherry blossoms on the corner of the kimono as well as the hems of the sleeves. He was given a purple mask that he had to hold to his face, though it fitted his mysterious aura. He still had the pinkish scarf around his neck that actually improved the look a bit. Yao praised at how good he looked in the kimono as Ivan blushed a bit hiding it with the mask. He thanked him sitting down after getting on his old clothes, carrying the bag with the kimono in like the other two. The next one who was called in was, as you guessed it, me...

Alfred's POV

We waited for a while but Arthur finally came out. I blushed a bit seeing how beautiful he looked. He had on a white long skirt, and the top part was like a normal kimono. The belt was blue and white with patterns on it. His was decorated in white, yellow and blue flowers. The chest part was dark blue but it fades out to white by the hems of the clothing piece. He had a little white fan with blue decorations sown into it. "You look beautiful Arthur..." I mumble as he blushes but smiles as well. "Thanks dear. I like it as well," Arthur said as Yao paid for the clothes while Arthur got ready to go out again. Soon we were all at the door as we looked at each other with hesitance in our eyes.

Arthur's POV

Yao lead us back to the carriage as we all immediately got in. I sigh in relief as we were finally going back home. At this point I don't care if Francis takes me back or not, I'm just scared Alfred gets hurt or dies if Francis finds out. The only real fear I have when Francis takes me away is that I will lose Alfred...forever...

I whimpered at the thought and on habit scooted closer to Alfred. Of course Alfred noticed this as he smiles and pulled me close, playing with my messy hair. I whine at the contact as he laughs. "Don't worry Arthur, you'll be alright and you will never be alone. Trust me don't worry about it. I promise to take care of you and protect you with my life," Alfred smiled as I cuddled closer to him looking up at him. "Alfred I said this before. I'm not going to let you die. Please just promise me you won't leave," I tried to reason looking up at him pleadingly. "I promise Arthur. I'll stay with you till the end of time," Alfred reassured as I smiled and leaned into his chest. He sang reassuringly to me as I slowly drifted off to sleep...

Time skip~ (Still Arthur's POV)

I was woken up by gentle shaking as my eyes flutter open. I look up and see Alfred had woken me up. "Hey Artie. We're back at the castle. We can cuddle back in my room alright," he smiled as I pouted and stood up. "If you want to do that then let's go jerk," I pouted blushing at his sentence. Alfred chuckled a bit as he led me to the room. We placed our kimonos by the end of the bed as we both lied down. I couldn't sleep anymore as Alfred seemed to take notice in it.

"What's wrong Arthur?" He asked as I cuddle more into him. "What if he doesn't leave and we get spotted?" I asked nervously as he sighed a bit. "He will leave don't worry Arthur. And if he doesn't I will-" he started but I stopped him. "If you say you will protect me with your life I swear I'll lose it. I don't want you to die. If you were to get caught just give me back to him. Don't you dare get hurt because of me," I plead with him as I grip onto his shirt. "Arthur I can't stand seeing you go though those stuff again. I will protect you no matter what," Alfred sighed holding my hand that was on his shirt. I only tightened my grip.

"Fine...just please don't get yourself hurt because of me. I'd rather go back then see you hurt," I hesitantly held his hand back as he smiled holding me closer. "Don't worry Arthur, I'll be with you till the end, you won't lose me that easily," Alfred smiled as I nodded and rested my head on his chest. "Don't leave me," I looked up at him pleadingly. "Never Arthur. Never in a million years," he promised as I smile cuddling into him. "And I'll never leave you," I promise back.

I soon once again fell asleep in his arms, honestly I didn't know why I was so tired. And other than that I know Francis would find out at some point, so if I had the choice I would like to spend most of my time with Alfred, just being as happy as I can...but his work keeps clashing with that and when we do get time together we sleep it away. I don't blame him I just wish we could spend more time together, be more for one another. But for now I sigh contently with the arms tightly around me and the soft snores coming from the same person.

"I don't want this to end..."

"Me neither..."

Time skip (lol again Arthur's POV)~

I woke up as I see once again Alfred smiling at me. "Is it already time for New Years?" I ask as I sit up. He nodded as he stood up, stretching out. He took his kimono going to the bathroom. Even though I've been here for more than 6 months and I've seen him shirtless countless times, he still goes to another room to get ready. I have asked him about it since I thought he was shy, he responded with the fact that he didn't want me to be uncomfortable. I'm grateful for that since he still respects my personal space. I quickly got dressed as I had my fan in my hands. Alfred came out as he had the pin in his hair. I smile as he gently held my hand. We got Yao and Ivan and followed Yao to our destination.

We finally made it after a while of just going to all the stalls. Some of them involved classic carnival games and some were selling props, gifts and food. I had a big rabbit stuffed plushy. It was an odd color namely green and had tiny wings so I decided to call it Flying mint bunny, which Alfred found funny and adorable. Yao had a giant stuffed panda teddy that he called Shinatty-chan.

"Alright we're here," Yao said as I looked at the scenery. The moonlight and stars reflected against the water. There were lanterns everywhere showing a dock with boats next to it. There were people waiting for...well I don't know what. I look at it in awe as Alfred chuckled squeezing my hand. Yao lead us to the man who seemed to be running this. "Two boats or just one?" He asks as I look at the others. "Two please good sir," Alfred said as the man nodded. He lead us to the two available boats. Alfred helped me in one. Soon Alfred got in as well as we sat on the seats provided. Alfred started rowing out and away from the lights. He finally stopped and we looked to the stars.

"The fireworks will start soon," Alfred remarked as he gently held my hand. "Wow I can't believe the year is over..." I held it back as I smile at the memories. We started talking about the year, all the sad and also all the happy moments. "Let's hope next year is as good as this one," Alfred expressed his wishes as I nod a bit. "Yeah..." I sighed debating if I should tell Alfred about Matthew. "Alfred I-" Just then we heard everyone counting as Alfred did the same, urging me to join in. I smile, shaking my head as I joined him.

...5

4

3

2

1!!!!!

Alfred gently kissed my cheek as I blush darkly. "Happy New Years Arthur," Alfred remarked smiling as I smile as well. We look to the sky as it lit up in all colors. I smile realizing for the first time I was happy it was New Years. There was a blue firework which spelled out 'Happy New Years to the King and future Queen of Spades.' I blush darkly but chuckled a bit as I see Alfred blushed as well. "Yao's doing?" I asked looking at it as it faded away in the sky. "Definitely Yao," Alfred smiled as I feel him hold my hand. I sighed as I looked at the fireworks. I wish it was real. I wish Alfred would choose me...

Once it was well over midnight, after all the fireworks were gone, we went back to the dock to see Ivan and Yao waiting for us there. We all walked to the castle immediately going to bed after wishing them good night. Alfred and I got ready for bed as I was the first one to go to bed, wearing one of Alfred's hoodie to bed. "What's your New Years resolutions?" I ask him as I hear him humming, probably to think. "Well I don't know, probably try to be a better King," he responded as I smile a bit. "You are already the best king ever Alfred..." I smile yawning a bit tiredly. "Glad to hear it Arthur. Now go to bed I'll be there in a second," he reassured as I immediately fell asleep. And I hope to be the best queen you could ever have...

Alfred's POV

After I got ready for bed I walked into the room and saw Arthur already asleep underneath the blankets. I smile and sigh happily as I climb in next to him. He seems to notice my presence as he immediately cuddled into me. I chuckle lightly holding him close as well. I rested my chin on his head deep in thought as I slowly got tired. I close my eyes and fell asleep with one last unspoken words

My actual resolution is I want to make Arthur happier than he has ever been...

Bloody hell how is it March???? Sorry for the long wait but I hope it was worth it. Anyway I hope you liked this one, my heart almost melted at the kiss and firework scene so thank you so much for suggesting it. The next chapter is probably going to be Alfred going away for a meeting and Arthur being alone so if you want to leave suggestions on what you want, be my guest. For now till next time I update

Bye bye and hope you have a wonderful rest of the year💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 345 10
A UsUk cardverse, where the Queen Of Spades has yet to be found. Arthur lived a normal life in the Diamond Kingdom, with one of his brothers, Jett...
40.9K 1.5K 13
Cardverse! Omegaverse! Farmer boy and Alpha, Alfred F. Jones runs into the lost Queen of the Spade Kingdom, and helps him get back to the castle. The...
278K 2.3K 12
(WARNING- Lots of mistakes. Read at your own risk) It was their wedding night. She was waiting for him in his room, no now 'their' room. Finally, he...
17K 840 15
The world of Suits is changing. The Kingdoms have gained new rulers, what will happen between these rulers and what drama will unfold? Spades point...