Free Run : ( Chris Brown Stor...

Por NooFakeIshh

In today's society it's not many girls out aren't their like Brielle. High morals, class, and integrity. She'... Más

Free Run : ( Chris Brown Story )
Free Run ✗1
Free Run ✗2
Free Run ✗3
Free Run ✗4
Free Run ✗5
Free Run ✗6
Free Run ✗7
Free Run ✗8
Free Run ✗9
Free Run ✗10
Free Run ✗11
Free Run ✗12
Free Run ✗13
Free Run ✗14
Free Run ✗15
Free Run ✗16
Free Run ✗17
Free Run ✗18
Free Run ✗19
Free Run ✗20
Free Run ✗22
Free Run ✗23
Free Run ✗Epilogue

Free Run ✗21

33.2K 764 186
Por NooFakeIshh

Brielle

When I woke up that morning I had such a nasty ass headache, I'm not a heavy drinker even though in recent events every time I put a bottle to my mouth I leave the club drunk off my ass. It's not so much that I can't control myself it's just I'm a fucking light weight. It's that I also want the feeling of being elevated, in a sense that I'm higher than life itself and above the worries left on the ground. I want to feel weightless like a feather, free falling out of the state of sobriety. The atmosphere feels satisfying knowing that the weight of the world is lifted of my shoulders, even only if it's for a couple of hours that's all I need to maintain that level of high.

I'm not saying it's cute to get drunk and ratchet at the same damn time, at least I had someone beside me watching over me making sure I didn't stumble into trouble. The fact that he didn't take what he's been waiting for after I threw myself upon him shows that he's been taking what I been saying and applying it. I may have been drunk but I wasn't that damn drunk to the fact that I can't remember what happen last night, only bit and pieces circle around in my mind. Some drinkers get pissy drunk meaning they piss themselves and get sloppy as fuck when they can't hold their liquor. I on the other hand like most people get horny. Ain't no shame in it, I'm not throwing shade to the situation because it happens to everyone. It's okay to let it happen sometimes but don't make it a damn habit. Keep it classy, never trashy, just a little nasty.

Honestly I wouldn't have mind if Chris did sleep with me last night. Even though I told him the door is closed to him that doesn't mean I can't leave it cracked so he can't ease his way back in. A girl has her needs too, oh well too little too late.

"You didn't have to come over here today," I said letting Chris in.

"Why what's going on?"

"Nothing, I just thought that you would want to go see somebody else. We practically spent every damn day together, I'm not complaining but I just feel like for some reason you feel as though you owe me an obligation to be here."

He smiled slightly. "No, I'm here cause I choose to be. You're my break from life, so what are we doing today?" Chris said flopping down on to the couch.

"I really wasn't expecting you to be here so I don't know what to do with you today, let me put on some clothes first."

When he got there I was only dressed in a tank up and my panties, I went upstairs and threw on some sweat pants.

"I was thinking about getting another tattoo, half of my body is already covered by the cherry blossom tree and I just have words and passages on one half of my back. I was thinking about getting something different, something with less meaning to it for me. Like a Chris Brown original," I smiled.

"Word? You want one of my tattoos?" Chris was excited when I told him I wanted a special original tat by him.

"It doesn't have to exactly be one of your tattoos, the only tattoo you got on you that I absolutely love is your feathers . But it can be anything, just don't make it no dumb ass cartoon or anything."

"You should've told me, I could've brought my shit . You want it done today ?"

"We don't have to do it today I'm just putting it out there that I want it done ."

"Aight then, let's go."

"Right now?"

"Durrr, you said you want it so you got it."

"Aight nigga damn, don't be so pushy," I smiled as we walked out the door.

"I'll show your ass pushy," he said scooping me up by my sides waving me around side by side in his arms as I laughed.

"Can I drive!" Eagerly asking as he let me go.

"Drive? You wanna drive my $350,000 car? This shit is worth more than your life."

I laughed. "I drove your damn Lamborghini when you were sick, what's the problem now?"

"I ain't sick no more, I was fucked up that day that's the only reason you even entered the front seat." Chris joked.

"You going to pass me the keys or are you going to keep bitching?"

He handed me the keys. "Aight here, be gentle with her. When you start her hear her purr for your command, tell her nice things. Then ride her out! It's just like sex, she likes to take her time."

I laughed, "Shut up and sit back."

I was all smiles when I drove to his house, I absolutely loved driving his cars . Hearing the engine roar when the key is placed into the ignition and started up, feeling the vibration run through my body as the engine kicks in . It's a different feeling that I could get used to, once we got to his house he was quick to take the keys back though. We went into his little art room as he back began setting everything up, this was the one time I didn't have to take off my damn bra while getting tatted.

"Decided on what you want?"

"Surprise me."

He sterilized my neck as I laid down on the table, once he got started I bit down on my hand because this shit hurt just as bad as my hand tattoo.

"You better hope you can still do that nursing thing with all these damn tattoos."

"That's the beauty of being a girl, a little cover up makeup and miracle will do justice."

He continued designing the tat until his phone started to vibrate, he gave me a five minute break as he checked his phone. I was going to reach for the mirror to see what he did but he snatched it away from me.

"Don't look yet, I want to tell you the meaning behind it before you see it." Chris said as he sat over in the chair waiting for me to lay back on the table. "I already know you'll like it, but I chose it because it also represents you. You have a unique sense about you, only you know who you really are and no one can take that away from you. But at the same time you're a rare and endangered species. A free minded individual that has her own way of living. One look into your eyes and it leaves a burning lasting impression of endearment and trepidation . . . It's done, didn't know I could be as poetic as you did you." Chris smiled.

When I got off of the table I glanced over at him and he had a little smirk on his face. As I reached for the mirror to see what he done I saw he ended up giving me the same feathers tattoo he has.

"I decided to play it safe, you said that's the one you liked that's already inked on me. I didn't want to give you something you wouldn't like."

I laughed. "That's cute we're matching now, but seriously I like it a lot. I think this will be my last tattoo for a while, I need to get some shit in order till I decide that I want to get more tats."

Chris

"I don't mean to take you straight back home but I need to go to the studio, I have to go do some things."

"Can I come?" She asked.

"You sure? It's going to take like a couple of hours."

She smiled. "How hard can it be to write a couple of songs?"

"Really you think you that's good that you can write a little somethin' somethin'?" I smiled slightly.

"I don't know why you act like it's hard work, all I need is a pen and paper and 30 mins. It's simple, this shit ain't rocket science I got bars for days baby." She assured me.

"Aight we about to see how damn simple it is, bars for days my ass." I laughed as we got to my car.

When we got there I went straight to work, a couple of people came by to hear some songs and throw down on some of the vocals. Brielle sat over on the little couch waiting patiently on her phone as she was ready to show me what she had in the booth. I ended up finishing earlier than expected, it was just Brielle and I left in the studio now. We sat next to each other in these individual rolling chairs as I played her these beats and melody. The sound was kind of a Rugrats theme, it fits her voice and style perfectly.

"Aight since you think you're so damn good, show me what you've been working on ."

She smiled and blushed heavily, "Don't make fun of me."

I laughed. "Just sing me what you have, I'm not going to say nothing."

It took her at least ten minutes to warm up to the fact that she had to prove herself right now, it was surprising to see her shy away from me the way she did. Since she always wants to be front and center. When she was finally ready to start it off she began singing the chorus of her song.

"It Ain't Love Yeah I Know It Ain't Love But It's Something Like Love,
( I Got a Thing For You )
I Didn't Know Yeah I Really Didn't Know, But I Know What I Got
( I Got a Thing For You )
I Got a Thing For You, For You, Baby Boy I Got a Thing For You, For You, For You ( x3)
"

I was bobbing my head to her words. "Don't stop now keep going, show me those bars you were talking about." I smiled

Brielle smiled through the glass and continued. "I Met, I Met You Like A Month Ago, Boy You Had Me Star Stuck .
Just Got To Let You Know, Your Smile Was Looking Cute to me .

But Could Us Really Be ? You Should Be my O . E, Mine Over Everything !
My Mission to Complete, If I Don't Have You Here .
Just Stay by my Side, So I Know You're Near .
I Really Got a Thing For You, Just Have No Fear .
Whenever You Need Me I Will Be Right Here!
"

I hyped up the song as I turned the music off being real proud of her work, wasn't as bad as I thought! Then I processed everything she said seeing if there was anything that needed to be changed up.

"How did you like it so far ?" She asked with a smile,

I hesitated my answer, "Was that part about ol' boy from college?"

"No ain't nobody thinking about him, why? You jealous I didn't write anything about you?" She questioned angelically lifting her tone of voice.

"Nah, I was just wondering. But it sounds good, I like it you ain't so bad after all."

"Yeah, I might be better than you. I'll be coming up to take your job soon, so don't sleep on me." 

"That's funny.. If you really want to turn this into something, I can tweak it together with you after we lay down another and shot a music video."

Brielle's face lit up estatic with the idea of making her own music video. "Bro, deadass? You serious? You would do that for me off some play play shit?"

"Yeah why not, I can direct it and everything. Even do choreography."

"We can do it together, I know how to two step. But Chris this is so dope, I can't believe we really about to do this!"

"Yeah we can shot it at the basketball court two weeks from now, I'll put on to one to some of my dancers. But right now you need to work on closing it, I'll text my boys to be there at 1 PM it shouldn't take all night. For now record the first half again first just to see if I need to change the level and we can add in ad lip."

It took us a little bit of time before she had the first half of the song the way she wanted it, she was actually pretty good I'm not going to lie . After she came out the booth we sat back down and continued to try and write the second half of the song, but we lost focus and started messing around with each other throwing paper balls at each other and cracking jokes like always. My phone began to vibrate but I ignored it and got back to helping her write her song.

"After you changed the tempo, you got my shit sounding like some Caribbean under the sea type shit." She busted out laughing.

"Like that Rugrats shit you had me make was any better?"

She smiled, "I love them both actually. Alright so maybe you were right, this is a bit hard. I can't think of how to end this shit, I need some inspiration." She looked up at me as I smiled at her. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked still smiling.

"Come here," I said as I licked my lips.

"Why?" She smiled.

"Just come here."

I pulled her chair closer to mine and looked her into her eyes, for a second as she began to blush. I leaned in towards her and began kissing her. She laughed a little bit knowing where I was going with this, she sat onto my lap as I leaned back into the chair. Brielle placed her arm around my neck and I placed my hands on her thighs, I smiled slightly as I slowly took off her shirt. I was grinning hard on the inside when she was okay with it, the rest should be no problem.

But this was not about to go down in the studio, I'll be damned I'll be held accountable for something in here if it gets damaged. I took her by the hand and we went next door in the janitors closet, we both instantly became infatuated as heat pulsated through our bodies. Anything that was on the counter was thrown onto the floor as I hoisted her up, she took off my shirt and unbuckled my pants as we kissed from lips, neck, and collar bone. I reached down into my pants pocket that were surrounded down at my ankles and pulled out a condom, I put it on and slid right through. Whenever she moans and whimpers she makes me smile, I bit down on my bottom lip to let the smile fade away as I began to hit it faster. The table was shaking and she was holding on to anything that was around to keep her balance.

"Ahhh shit."

I think this was the hardest I ever went, she could not hold it any longer. Our bodies heaved rhythmically, she was getting louder indicating that she was about to climax.

"Say it," I demanded.

She shook her head no, unable to speck since she was in the middle of trying to control her breathing.

"I said say it!"

"No ," she breathed.

I pushed my hand down on to her stomach as she tightly wrapped her legs on to my waist for stability, my purpose for doing that was to keep her still so she could feel every once of pressure thrusting inside of her.

"I said say it!"

It was written all over her face that she was about to climax. A smiled curled upon my face as I saw she was about to say it.

"Ahh, daddy got that dope dick!" She moaned out.

Damn I love when she says that, cause we both know it's true. It never fails though, timing has to be right. Brielle needs to be worked up in order to get that out of her, a part of her doesn't want to say it because of us being friends but I tell her she doesn't have to hold back when she's with me. I would never make her uncomfortable like that, it's all in fun nothing more.

Brielle

Chris and I laughed our asses off as we cleaned up our mess in the closet, bad enough we destroyed the janitor's closet. He didn't need to walk in there looking at some suspicious liquid on the floor and counter. After we straightened up we went right back into the studio it only took me all of five minutes to finish the song off, I went into the booth and did what I needed to do.

"Like I Said I Got a Thing For You, Forget About Your Past .
But Only If You Let Me To, Just Learn For Yourself .
And Really Take It In, Cause Before You Know It, It's Me and You Till the End .
"

We added the Chorus at the end and before I knew it we were done, it sounded really nice for it to be just me messing around on the mic.

"Alright, that's a wrap. You did good, I'm real damn impressed." He smiled as he shouted through the glass.

As I was about to say something somebody walked in, it was a bus load of people then she walked in. Rihanna greeted Chris with a kiss, it was no ordinary kiss either. I was counting the minutes her lips were still placed on his, and he had the nerve to place his hands on her waist. Once she released they both snapped back to reality, this bitch does not phase me she is just a name, ain't shit special about her. I grabbed my things and walked out.

"Brielle where are you going?" Chris stopped me.

"Obviously you're busy so I'm going home, tracks done no need for me anymore." I said nonchalantly.

"You don't want me to take you home?"

"No, I got it just go do your thing."

"Don't forget the video in two weeks."

________

Nyah Jewel's Thing 4 You was written and produced by her and her team. I did not own rights to her music.

This is my favorite chapter by the way lol. I added a few things in since after the story Nyah Jewel has made a music video. Anybody truly knows this story they know I like to take real life events and add it in. So the next draft might had some unfamiliar scene in it just a heads up.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.3M 77.5K 44
Chris Brown fanfiction. © ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form.
1.1M 56.3K 66
Highest Ranking Received #1 in General Fiction "Only once in your life you find someone who can completely turn your world around." After being sent...
3M 76.1K 60
Caira is a young confused female. It's always been her mother and her ever since she could remember. When this dude new Gerald with come along with h...