Fan Of Yours [Fanfiction: Rea...

By alpa1993

Lee Min Joo is an underrated psychology professor at Ehwa Womans University (EWU) who met her high school fri... More

Chapter 2: Colleague
Chapter 3: Jimjilbang
Chapter 4: IKON TV
Chapter 5: Valentine's Day
Chapter 6: Hannah
Chapter 7: Friend
Chapter 8: Temptation
Chapter 9: Lost
Chapter 10: Penalty
Chapter 11: 24-Hour Couple Challenge Pt. 1
Chapter 12: 24-Hour Couple Challenge Pt 2
Chapter 13: Finale

Chapter 1: We meet again

49 1 0
By alpa1993

"Class dismissed." Min Joo said.

Min Joo's POV

Being a professor is not enough for you to make a living, especially when you are paying debts of your diseased parents and putting your only brother to university.

"Yah! Lee Min Hyuk! I told you to wash the dishes after eating!" You shouted at your brother who's in a hurry to go to his part time job.

"Sorry! I promise to do it when I get back." He said and run away.

Even though your brother is stubborn sometimes, you love him so much. And besides, he's striving so hard to help you paying his school fees. He's a considerate and responsible you may say.

One day, there was a concert of IKON in the University. You knew Bobby, not as a fan, but personally. He was your high school classmate.

You are walking on the corridor alone because most of the students are outside to watch the live concert. You bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry." A guy's voice spoke.

You dropped your stuff and he helped you. He sounds familiar. You looked up to see the face of a friend you've never seen in 6 years.

"Oh, Jiwon?" You were surprised.

"Wait, Min Joo-ah? How are you doing? Why are you here?" He asked and picked all your stuff.

"I'm good. Well, I happened to be a professor here. How about you?" You replied.

"Oh, actually we're havin' a concert here. And I think I lost the way to Room 507? I'm lost actually." He said with an awkward smile.

"Oh, 507? You just go straight ahead turn right and you'll see the rooms." You said to him.

"Oh, thanks." He walked away.

So, after 6 years, we met again but he disappeared without even saying goodbye? Wow. He could've ask for my-

You're having thoughts when he came back again.

"Wait, here. Give me your number and I'll give you a call later. Let's catch up." He's out of breathe.

You smiled at him and typed your number and saved it.

"Bye!" He waived goodbye.

I thought he has changed. He's really kind, as always.

"Unnie! I bought teokbokki and jajangmyeon." Your brother welcomed you when you arrived home.

"Minhyuk-ah, you remember Bobby?" You asked your brother.

"Oh, the member of IKON. He's quite popular with the guys. What's up with him?" He asked while munching food.

"Really? Well, I met him this afternoon in the university." You told him.

"Oh? He was your high school classmate right? I remember. Woah! Daebak! Can you get me his sign?" He asked.

"What? No, that's embarassing." You said to him.

"Why? Well then what happened after?" He asked again.

"He said he'll contact me to catch up." You said.

"Can I join? I want to meet him!"

"No! As if we're going to meet. I'm sure he's busy." Then your phone rings. It's from unknown number.

Eotokke???

You went out of your flat and answered.

MJ: Hello?
Unknown: Oh! Min Joo-ah! It's Bobby.
Mj: oh, Jiwon-ah.
Bobby: Yeah, you want to meet me up?
Mj: huh? How?
Bobby: Are you nearby Han River?
Mj: Hmm yeah, I'm around Mapo.
Bobby: what? I also live around Mapo.
Let's meet under the bridge. It's a bit cold so i think there's not much people.
Mj: are u sure no one's gonna see you?
Bobby: I was never caught.
Mj: Never caught from where?
Bobby: Ah never mind, are you ok to meet me up?
Mj: Sure.

Then you ride with your bike going under the the Mapo Bridge to meet Bobby.

You called his number as soon as you arrived.

Then you heard a ringing phone behind you.

It's the one and only Bobby.

"Oh, Jiwon. Sorry if I made you wait so long." You apologized.

"No, it's ok. I bought some coffee to drink. Let's have a seat near the river bank."

"Hmm, so how are you now?" He asked you first.

"Well, here. Still the same. No growth." You answered.

"Why?" He asked.

"Well, a few  years ago my parents died and they left us some debt. Don't get me wrong, I didn't meet you to borrow some money." You said.

"I know but if you wish to, I can lend you. I'm not in the position to say that it's ok and you'll get over it. But if you need help, don't hesitate to come." He generously offered his help.

He really is a kind guy, no wonder he's been blessed.

"I'll take note of that. Hahaha just kidding. How about you? How's the celebrity life?" You asked.

"Well, it's hard but this is my dream. But I never expected it to be this hard. I mean you can't buy anything. You can buy supplements, but you can't buy sleep. You can buy a house, but you can't buy family. You can buy car, but you can't drive it. It's not as easy as what others think." He said.

"It's deep. But I can see the burden and the pressure. You have to do a great job in order to survive. You'll never be forever in the lime light." You replied.

"How about you? So, you're obviously a professor." He said.

"Yeah, I'm a part time professor. I work 3 times a week. I am still in probationary period. I've been transferring from one university to another. Life is not easy for me Jiwon-ah." You told him.

"You're blessed to have a good paying job. Unlike me, everything is uncertain." You continued.

"Don't be upset. Some people out there don't even have a job. It's quite hard to find a job here in Seoul. Be positive and work hard." He encouraged you.

There was a moment of silent. You are both staring at the ship following the Han River.

"Do you have a boyfriend now?" He suddenly asked a straight forward question.

"Huh? Me? Oh, no. I don't have. I'm not supposed to have." You honestly answered.

"Why not? You're at the right age." He said.

"But not at the right time and situation. Well, I wonder how you idols date? I mean I knew you all hide things." You asked.

"I don't know. I never dated anyone."

"You want me to believe it?" You asked.

"Up to you. But I really never did." He seems confident saying about it.

"But I nearly dated someone way back in high school. I'm about to ask this girl but it seems that fate didn't allowed it." He continued.

"Maybe it's not yet the right time." You replied.

"Nevermind. There are a lot of IKONICS that love me. I don't think I need one." He said.

"Oh, your fans? Yeah. You're popular not just with girls but with guys as well." You said and he was surprised.

"Yeah, these fanboys. Haha." He laughed.

And you both chat the whole night and reminisce the old days.

"It's a bit late now." You stood up. Since it's dark you tripped and you didn't know. Your glasses dropped.

"Oh my!!!!" You screamed and fell on Bobby's lap. He caught you.

It's dark, you can't see him but you can feel his breathe. It means he's face is too close.

"I'm sorry, I can't see anything clear-" You said.

You panic and hurriedly stood up but something happened. You felt something on your lips.

"Omo-" And you finally stood up but you tripped again and fell on his lap. And he laughed this time and turned on his phone's torch.

"I'm sorry Jiwon-ah." You apologized.

"Yeah, it's ok. You didn't mean to." He laughed.

You found your glasses. You're so embarassed.

"It was my first kiss. Just so you know. Remember I never dated someone." He laughed.

"I'm sorry. It was an accident." You apologized sincerely.

"It's ok." He just smiled.

Tears. Laughter. Anger. Hate. Love.

These well describe your high school life.

_____________________________________
A/N: I feel so generous to write a scene like this for a first chapter. Haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 2.3K 41
which is minjoo suddenly fell in love with her new teacher. chaewon was assigned to be a teacher for 1 year. 2kim❤️💓
1.6K 83 27
Afraid of being broken twice. Their way of love gets complicated. "Jerk!" Exclaimed Yumi. "Yes bitch?" Replied Chanwoo They both laugh. Start : July...
2.7K 90 4
A Jung Chanwoo fanfiction. Angst. Read at your own risk.
229K 8.4K 48
Y/N is a university student. She has a best friend; Choi Jongho. They have been best friends since they were 4 and they try to conquer everything tog...