All YOURS (GXG)

By sadistic16

Just read and find out you won't reget it . THIS BOOK IS INSPIRED BY MY GIRLFRIEND.... please no bad comments... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20

chapter 13

3.4K 109 4
By sadistic16

Aria pov

Two months later

Sapphire and I have been going out almost every night

She ask me to be her girl friend and I said yes!!!

I could never resist her even if I tried she is just so sexy all the time

My boss call me in a week early .

Because something came up with one of my co-workers worker but he only it was only for today.

I just hate his stupid ass

I've been trying to get sapphire from morning but it goes straight to voice mail.

I sigh as I close my apartment door and make my way to work .

Once at the front door I got a call from my bestfriend   " hello " I said as I answer my phone while turning toward the busy traffic.

" can you cover for me I'm going to be a little late " . She said sounding a like she is still asleep.

" ok " I said  knowing that she was up all night .

When I hang up the phone I look around me to see a litte cafe called lucy.

To see a blonde hair and it Easily remind me that I couldn't not get sapphire . While looking at the blonde hair I noticed someone came and sat with her talking and holding hands

I suddenly decided to call sapphire while look through the cafe window .

When I heard the phone ringing the blonde in the window pick up her phone and put it back down .

And then I noticed that it was sapphire that was their with some girl and I was her girlfriend she neglected me and i felt useless and stupid .

I decided to just avoid sapphire and dont call her back because it does look like I'm an important person in her life.

Hey hey guys hope you enjoyed 

:) please vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.9K 27
"๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐...
2M 100K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
71.1K 1.4K 38
Fanny is bored with the marriage she has. Her husband's frequent travel makes her feel lonely and unloved. When she met Emma she did not think she co...
37.2K 312 21
total drama oneshots! request!