All YOURS (GXG)

By sadistic16

Just read and find out you won't reget it . THIS BOOK IS INSPIRED BY MY GIRLFRIEND.... please no bad comments... More

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20

chapter 2

5.8K 189 7
By sadistic16

Sapphire pov

Hello my name is sapphire godson i'm 25 year-old solider commder of the USA navy .

Any one can tell you i'm a very skilled and highly trained solider.

In many feilds people judge me because I'm a woman they don't think I can actually lead them.

They also think because I'm a transgender.

I can't help how I was born everyone think low of me even my parents that's why I work hard to have money and to be in my position.

I look at the new recruits that have been selected to be apart of the V.L.S.

no one in the entire force knows about this only a selected few and you have to be a very important part of the navy.

The VLS means: very lethal solider.

Meaning of the word lethal : a very harmful of destructive it is enough to cause death or lethal weapon.

These soliders are going to be train more than other soilders .

They line up in front of me as I go through each of their files.

Once I was finished I got up and shout to them " ok ladies form here on you call me comander you will obey every command that is directed to you am I clear". I said

" Yes commander " they shout in together.

" As of here on you will get rid of your old self today you will be a new person " .

" Why  you will see things that will scar your mind forever you will do things you don't think is humanely possible " .

" So rest up ladies because tommrrow is going to be the worst day of your life " . I said to them

As they start to go to their respective dorm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902K 30.8K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
111K 3.4K 34
Jade Baker, a new girl in town, falls in love with 2 sisters who are actually, Her principal and History teacher. And She is forced to choose between...
2.5M 93.4K 32
Dawn, a girl in her early twenties living in a poor neighborhood with her sick mother and teenage brother. Her father has abandoned them for a rich w...
2M 100K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...