King of the ocean

By N7Captain

They needed more firepower if they wanted to beat the sirens. So, let's start summoning yeah? Disclaimer: Azu... More

Chapter 0
Bio & Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
The Summoning
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
What?! Retrofit?!
Beginning of the End
Preparations
The End Run
Epilogue

Chapter 7

3.8K 48 37
By N7Captain

Everyone was currently doing their part to help fix up the base after the Siren attack. It was estimated that they would finish repairs by early next morning if everyone worked all day and night right now.
Everyone was willing to lose a day of sleep just fix up their home.

While this was going on Laura,Bismarck,and H-44 were currently heading to the summoning chamber to summon Friedrich der Grosse.

The two IronBlood battleships were excited for the summoning. Bismarck was excited because it meant more IronBlood ships and H-44 was excited because it meant that someone he was very familiar with was coming.

When they entered the chamber they quickly input the data,resources,cubes,and money into the machine.

The chamber lit up before calming down. In the center of the room was H-39, Friedrich der Grosse.

"Oh~? What have we here, two new faces?" She said.

She looked around the room before she noticed a male in the corner. He looked oddly familiar but she couldn't quite place it. He stepped into the light and she finally saw his face. It was the man she had seen in the void. She new he was a ship like her and from the same faction but she had never actually physically interacted with him,only mentally.

*GASP*

She gasped when she saw him fully. She examined him from bottom to top,trying to take in his form and when she got to his face she couldn't help but blush a bright red. They had talked to each other a lot in the void.

The void was a mysterious place. It was where the souls and memories of warships resided. They could interact with one another there if they so chose to. It also held the souls of those who were never created and those who don't even exist. It was here where she met H-44.

They had talked with each other for a long time while they waited to be summoned to fight for humanity. The more they talked, the more they bonded with one another.

It got to the point where the two knew they held some feelings for each other but they didn't know if it was their own talks that caused it or the influence of the void. It didn't matter to them because they agreed to seek each other out and try to build a relationship with flesh and blood bodies.

She was knocked out of her memories when she noticed him walking up to her. It wasn't until he was standing right in front of her did she realize that he was really tall. She had to look up to see into his eyes.

He placed his right hand on her left cheek and caressed it with his thumb. He just stared into her eyes, taking in the form that she was summoned in.

"You look beautiful, Fred." He said.

"And you look handsome, H." She said.

They just stood there,lost in one another's gaze,completely forgetting about anyone and anything else in the room.

As this was going on the other two females in the room were both equally happy and jealous about what they were seeing in front of them.

They were happy because these two were both reunited but jealous because they both held crushes on the man and how could they not, he was helpful,kind,and didn't perv on them like some of the other men on base.

Ever since he was introduced to the IronBlood girls he was always by Bismarck's side. This is what caused the others to believe that he was IronBlood's second-in-command. Even Bismarck embraced it and sometimes left him in charge so she could spend time with Tirpitz. He never complained about it and even managed to finish her paperwork faster than she could. What really did it for Bismarck was that he didn't see her as the leader of IronBlood. He saw her as a woman, a friend.

Whenever he wasn't with the IronBlood girls, he was with Laura. They spent quite a bit of time chatting and getting to know each other better. He helped her when she needed it, he was there when she needed someone to talk to, and much like Bismarck, he saw her not as his commander but as his friend.

When it was just him and Laura or him and Bismarck alone together he would call them by their names not "commander" or "Lord Bismarck" like the others. He only called them by their titles in public or in serious situations.

"Come, let me introduce you to these two lovely ladies." He told Fred.

That got a faint bit of pink on the cheeks of the two women.

It seemed it wasn't faint enough because Friedrich saw it and had a mischievous smile on her face.

"Could you leave the three of us alone for a bit dear? I want to speak to them in private. You should go and do something,it'll take us a while to finish talking." She said with a sweet smile.

He had a feeling he knew what they would be talking about. He wasn't blind, he saw the way they looked at him from time to time. They weren't the only ones either. He knew many in IronBlood fancied him and some from the other factions no doubt had some feelings for him too but he never pursued it because he was afraid of what could happen to him or the girls out in the field. They were in the middle of a war after all.

He nodded and left the chamber. He decided to go to the gardens and walk around for a bit before finding something else to do.

As he was walking to the gardens he ran into Belfast and Little Bel. Apparently Queen Elizabeth wanted a tea party but they were running low on supplies for sweets so Belfast was going to go inland to get them because Akashi would charge too much for all the ingredients.

"HEY! Why don't you come with us Mr.H-44?" Little Bel asked excitedly.

"Sure,but I need something else other than my armor to wear and I need a name to be called out in public." He said.

"I have just the thing!" Someone said behind them.

They turned and saw Bismarck,Laura, and Fred.

"This place sells good clothes so you can go here." Laura said pointing to a store right beside them.
"As for your name...how about Y/N!" She said excitedly.

(Here is where it switches to 2nd person)

You thought about the name.

"Y/n. Y/n, I like it!" You said.

Laura swelled up with pride that you liked the name she chose.

"Well, let's go in." You said.

The girls nodded and you all went inside the store.

The moment you entered you noticed a bunch of small yellow birds. They were quite cute if you were being honest. As you were looking for some clothes to wear,the girls were looking for more clothes for you. After about twenty minutes you finally saw the clothes that you liked.

You picked it up and went to the counter to pay. As you were waiting for the little birds to ring it up,you decided to pet one on the head. It seemed to like it,if the pleased chirping was any indication. This unfortunately caused some of the others to want to be petted as well. So you decided to oblige them.

After the rang it up and you paid for it, you asked if you could use the changing room, to which they agreed to.

The girls saw you leave the counter and to the changing room. So they decided to buy your other clothes that they picked out for you and wait for you to finish changing.

They didn't have to wait long. When you exited the room you quickly made your way to the girls.

When they saw your new clothes most of them blushed.

Laura, Fred,and Bismarck all had bright blushes, Belfast had a faint dusting of pink, and Little Bel didn't blush but she was smiling and clapping a little.

"Well, let's get to it." You said and that snapped everyone out of whatever it was they were in.

The Bels nodded and the three of you went inland to get those ingredients.

(A/N: I hope you all liked it. Next chapter will be the ingredient shopping and the tea party. I hope y'all are looking forward to that! Until tomorrow everyone!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 175 15
This story is based on the Anime/Game Azur Lane (story takes place after the anime) After a decisive win by Azur Lane against the Siren's and once ag...
9K 170 23
An old abandonned fanfic on Azur lane. One of my first works. Republished but not updated to my standards.
18.5K 348 29
First time writing a story. Feel free to give advice & comment Please leave a vote as you read A god descend to Azur Lane, and he is not pleased of t...
9.4K 307 41
Hi all I'll for this story I'll be using the unfinished hakuryuu in this story. For some background. This class was suppose to be the successor of th...