In a Hero's Arms {Completed}...

By Happy_Raccoon3358

Ochaco Uraraka has liked a certain dark haired boy ever since she first met him at the gates. But hero traini... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Valentines Special 💞😙💗
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 12

4.1K 98 89
By Happy_Raccoon3358

Well, here we are at the final leg of the fanfic. I'll be releasing the next chapters in quick succession. I love you all, have a great day and stay strong!

*Deku's POV*

When I woke up, everything was spinning. My head hurt too, and my memory was foggy.

I tried to stand, but realised I was chained to a chair, heavy steel wrist cuffs clasped my wrists and hands, and steel straps across my body. I struggled.

I was bound tight, that's for sure. I groaned in rage and helplessness. I tried to spurge One For All, but, suddenly, the cuffs and bands tightened. I stopped. They stopped. I moved again. They tightened.

Sh-

I was trapped to a chair that would strangle me if I struggled too much.

"I see you've figured it out," a voice from across the room murmured. My head snapped up. Resting against the wall, looking irritatingly smug, was Shigaraki.

"What do you want with me, you freak!" I hissed. Shigaraki rolled his eyes.

"To kill you, of course," he said, matter-of-fact. I stiffened.

"Then why haven't you?" I asked. He looked over at me and smirked.

"There is someone most anxious to meet you. But he is unable to be with us presently. So we will keep you until then," he muttered, ominously with a shrug.

Oh no. I didn't know how, but I felt it in my gut. All For One. He'd figured it out. Probably known all along. Someone was feeding him information, and he knew I held One For All.

"And maybe," continued Shigaraki,  "You know, found out everything about UA's security system, the students schedules, etc."

I scowled at how casual he made that sound. It was cruel, and ruthless.

"I'd die before I told you anything," I growled, giving him my most ominous, furious expression. Shigaraki looked mildly annoyed.

"Heroes," he muttered.

***
*Ochaco's POV*

I slammed my hands down on the table in front of me. Tears poured down my face, and I tried to wipe them away, but more just replaced the last.

"I don't want to wait!" I sobbed, "Someone needs to save him NOW!"

"Uraraka," Mr Aizawa said, simply, "There is nothing we can do presently. The heroes will move as fast as they can."

"No they won't! They'll drag their tails on the dirt and lag behind! They're lazy! If they were moving fast, they'd already have stormed that hideout days ago!" I screamed.

Mr Aizawa sighed.

"Uraraka, a rescue needs a plan," he reasoned. I tried not to give him a filthy look.

"Deku came up with a plan faster than this," I muttered. Mr Aizawa shook his head. 

"And you saw how that turned out," he said. I looked away. He had a point.

"Okay," I murmured, a little calmer, "just hurry. I don't even know if he's alive anymore."

Mr Aizawa nodded, standing up to leave.

"And Sir," I added. My teacher turned toward me one last time.

"Yes?"

"This time, I'm coming."

He hesitated, probably weighing whether or not that was a good idea. We waited in suspenseful silence, until Mr Aizawa said,

"Very well."

I breathed a sigh of relief. I could save Deku. I could see him again. I could tell him how sorry I was.

"Thank you, Sir."

***
The rest of the week, I stayed in hospital. It was extremely uneventful, and I was bored and anxious, waiting for news about the plan to save Deku.

"Uraraka!"

I looked up from the small piece of paper I had in my hand. I quickly tucked it away, blushing furiously.

"Kirishima!" I exclaimed in happiness. Kirishima crossed over toward me and sat on the edge of my bed.

"What have I done to earn such a visit?" I asked.

Kirishima shifted, wincing from his injury. I stared at his bandaged side and my eyebrows creased in concern.

"Are you okay, Kirishima?" I asked. He nodded.

"Then what is it?"

"I-I-I," Kirishima stuttered, blushing. I raised my eyebrow.

"Spit it out," I laughed after a few moments of watching him struggle. He flushed as red as his hair and burst out,

"How do I impress Mina?"

My mouth fell open. Kirishima wanted to impress Mina?! I giggled with excitement. I'd waited ages for this. Kirishima averted his eyes bashfully and gripped his side. 

"I'd be happy to tell you," I said, slyly. He immediately brightened up.

"Really?!"

"Of course! Now," I explained, "Mina loves romantic gestures. Roses, chocolates, sentimentality asking her on a date.......everything. Romance her well, impress her well, and kiss her well and you'll be all set."

Kirishima blushed again.

"K-kiss?"

"Yeah," I said, rolling my eyes be because this was obvious, even though it really wasn't, "Girls love kissing."

"R-really?" Kirishima stammered, an extremely confused expression on his face. I giggled.

"Yeah. There you are, greatest secret of women unleashed: Kiss her, and she'll be happy."

Kirishima opened his mouth, but was cut off by a curt,

"Uraraka."

Kirishima whipped around and I peered over his shoulder.

"Mr Aizawa."

This meant news. Kirishima must have realised this too, because he sent me a grateful smile and left the room without a word. 

"Yes, Sir?"

"There is a plan," he said, "and we're going to take action tomorrow morning. Be ready."

I nodded shortly, feeling something worm into my stomach. Maybe fear? No. I felt more like......exhilaration.

I was going to save Deku. And nothing was going to stop me.

***

I staggered to the meeting spot. All things considered, the heroes had moved quickly.

Several heroes stood around, quietly talking. Someone came up behind me and clapped a hand on my shoulder.

"Ochaco Uraraka, was it?"

I turned to find Thirteen right behind me. I was surprised.

"T-Thirteen?!" I said, trying not to squeal in excitement. The Black Hole Hero nodded toward me,

"I heard you were very eager to save this young man," she observed. I blushed.

"Um, yes," I muttered. Thirteen chuckled.

"I'm proud of your efforts you dear. Keep it up!"

She gave me an enthusiastic thumbs up and left to talk to another hero.

I shivered and held onto myself tightly. I was a little scared, but the night was cold. There was a snapping chill in the air.

"Uraraka," Mr Aizawa said. I looked into his haunting eyes as he lifted a finger and finished, "Don't do anything stupid. I won't be responsible if you die."

I swallowed the lump in the back of my throat. I recognised the truth of his warning. It wouldn't be his fault, or responsibility. As of this moment, I wasn't his student. I was another hero, like the rest of the people around me.

"Alright," Mr Aizawa said. The heroes gathered around, listening intently.

"Through Hound's investigation-" Mr Aizawa gestured to the dog hero, "- we were able to track Midoriya down. Now, the villains will not easily give him up. We need to be quiet, fast and efficient. Any questions?"

A silence stretched for several long moments before Mr Aizawa said,

"Alright. Positions."

The heroes dispersed, and I found myself with Thirteen and another hero named Above, who had a quirk much like mine.

"Has anyone told you the plan?" Above asked. I shook my head.

"Well, our squad is the support group. We will engage in battle if something goes seriously wrong, otherwise, we will stay in the dark," he explained. I nodded gravely.

"So, we'll leave the fighting to the others?"

Above gave me a thumbs up and patted my head.

"You're a smart one. You'll be a great hero yet."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 24K 28
❝ what are you writing? ❞ 📜✧.*ೃ༄ ✦ ✏ determined izuku midoriya tutors a timid (l/n) (y/n) as she writes down reasons as to why she likes him. ✏ m...
140K 2.3K 34
After the Overhaul mission Izuku Midoriya becomes the best of friends with the big 3. They do everything together, that is until a certain set of eve...
1.6K 85 28
After the sports festival, Shoto Todoroki has grown feelings for the one that helped him get through his dark phase by just a single sentence. Now mo...
173K 7K 24
[𝑻𝑶𝑫𝑶𝑹𝑶𝑲𝑰 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑻𝑶] ❝𝙄'𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙪𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚.❞ ╰┈➤ IN WH...