Chapter 11

*Deku's POV*

"Quite laughing," Kacchan snapped. Mina giggled again.

"But it's so cute!" She squealed quietly, "Midoriya wants to save Ochaco! How romantic!"

"So you're saying," Todoroki muttered, "that Midoriya and Kirishima wanting to save Kacchan a couple of months ago was romantic?"

"Pftttt," Mina snorted, "No. That was because they were like, 'Oh no, our friend has been taken because we weren't good enough! Let's save him!'"

I rolled my eyes and Kirishima sighed in exaggeration.

"Shut it, Pink Face," Kacchan retorted.

"I mean," Mina went on, ignoring Kacchan, "the Bakugo drama was cool, but next to this, it's down right boring."

"Hey!" Kacchan protested. I glared at them.

"Quiet! We're going to be heard!" I hissed. They immediately shut their mouths.

"Okay," I whispered, "I'm going now. Don't come in until Ochaco is safely out."

They nodded quietly.

***

When I go to the front entrance, I powered One For All and kicked the door down with a shout. I made myself release all the fired up anger that I felt.

"DAMN VILLAINS!" I screamed, "GIVE BACK OCHACO! I'LL KILL YOU!"

A clatter came from down the hall and Shigaraki slowly walked out of the shadows. I clenched my teeth and launched forward recklessly.

"GIVE HER BACK YOU-"

Shigaraki raised his hand, probably to use his quirk, but I'd counted on him doing that. I twisted to the side, using the wall to stop myself.

"Now, why would we give the girl back?" Shigaraki hissed, quietly. I growled.

"BECAUSE YOU'LL GO TO HELL IF YOU DON'T!"

Shigaraki chuckled. 

"Alright then," he whispered, calmly, "come at me."

I lunged forward, powering One For All at 2%. I reached forward, seeming to want to grab his face. Shigaraki steeped to the side and my legs collided with the opposite wall. Twirling quickly, I attempted it again.

As I was getting closer, a purple shadow materialised in front of me. Anticipating the move, I directed myself to the ground, landing in a roll and avoiding the warp gate.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed my neck and smashed me to the floor. Yes. The plan was working.

"GET THE HELL OFF!" I hollered, pretending to thrash and struggle, "I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Really," Shigaraki sighed, "we just need you. So stop struggling and come quietly."

So I was right. They wanted me. While I wasn't sure why, I knew I could batter with them.

"I'll go with you," I growled, "if you let Ochaco go."

"Oh, you don't have a choice to come with us. You're not in a position to make deals."

I hissed.

"Is that what you think?" I snapped, "Fine."

Powering One For All to 15%, I thrashed, twisting to face the person holding me. The villian's eyes widened, and I grinned viciously and punched him in the face. He stumbled back, grabbing his nose. 

I lept to my feet and turned to face Shigaraki. The villian seemed to have been caught off guard. 

"You've gotten stronger," he mumbled, "That's UA for you, I suppose."