In a Hero's Arms {Completed}...

By Happy_Raccoon3358

Ochaco Uraraka has liked a certain dark haired boy ever since she first met him at the gates. But hero traini... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Valentines Special 💞😙💗
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 3

6.2K 133 345
By Happy_Raccoon3358

*Deku's POV*

I watched Uraraka's retreating and sighed. I wish I could go with her, but I think Todoroki and Asui might get the wrong idea.

I looked down at my half-finished breakfast and suddenly didn't feel hungry anyway. Standing up to go put my tray away, Todoroki said,

"Wait a second, Midoriya. I'll come with."

He pushed his chair out and followed me out the door. Once we'd put the trays away, he turned to me.

"What's going on with you and Uraraka?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I better go get changed. I'll see you soon."

Todoroki nodded and walked off.

"See you soon," he said.

I was heading toward my room when I heard a loud shriek.

"MIDORIYA!"

Oh no. I knew that voice.

Turning slowly from my bedroom door, I smiled awkwardly at the newcomers.

"H-hey guys."

Mineta and Kaminari stood there. Kaminari had his hands on his hips, and Mineta was frowning in the most menacing way possible for a guy his size.

"What was that about you being in the girls hallway last night?!" Mineta growled. I shook my head taking a step back. I knew when I first saw them just now that they had overheard the conversation.

"N-no guys. I swear, it was an accident."

Kaminari rushed forward and grabbed me by the shoulders. Mineta clenched his fists at me.

"Don't lie to us. What were you doing down that hall last night?" He yelled.

Oh, damn. They weren't going to believe me.

"Guys, it was an accident. I wasn't watching where I was going and I ended up there," I said, "actually, I was freaked. It was scary."

Both Mineta and Kaminari didn't buy it. They scowled.

"So," Mineta grunted, "You automatically went to the girl's hallway. What does that say about it, huh?"

I froze. What?! Do these guys always find a way to make perverted assumptions?

"What?! N-no!"

"Ha!" Kaminari said in an especially loud voice, "Is that where you have been the last few nights? Why you-!"

He started to shake me vigorously.

"Tell us! Is that where you've been? Is it!" Mineta howled. I shook my head, eyes wide as Kaminari moved me dizzily back and forth.

"No! I wasn't!" I said.

"Alright! What's going on here!" Barked a familiar voice.

Kaminari stopped shaking me, and they both turned. Iida was standing there, looking very disappointed.

"Move on Kaminari, Mineta!" He exclaimed, as the pair sent a glare my way and started to stomp off, "And no detours, Mineta, or Mr Aizawa will hear of this!"

I righted myself and turned to Iida.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it. Just get ready for class," he said, "I need to go myself. I will see you soon."

***

Saturday came. I wasn't planning anything special, just to study for the test. What else could I do? I needed to pass this and get a high mark. That all changed when I went to breakfast.

I was eating quietly by myself, staring off into space and eating my food slowly. Someone slid beside me on the bench, and I jumped.

"Geez Midoriya," Kirishima snorted. I blushed.

"Sorry."

"Ah, nah. It's all good. Hey, we were all planning on going to the beach today. Wanna come?"

"Oh, I need to study-"

"Awwww, come on Midoriya! Everyone's going! Even Iida!"

I raised my eyebrow.

"Iida's probably going just to keep an eye on you all and no other reason," I pointed out. Kirishima thought about that for a moment before shrugging.

"You're probably right. But, Midoriya, we want you there! Say you'll come!"

I sighed.

"Alright."

Kirishima jumped up with a grin.

"Great. Be at the front by nine."

***
As I was walking back to my room, Mina of all people came up beside me.

"Sooooooo," she said, dragging the word out, "how have things been going with you and Uraraka?"

I flushed as red as a strawberry.

"W-what?"

Mina chuckled.

"You guys haven't even kissed? Sad," she pouted. I almost choked. K-kissed? While that did sound nice, I could never take advantage of Uraraka like that. I was so relieved when we reached my room. I turned to Mina.

"W-well this is me," I stuttered. Mina grinned evilly.

"See you."

I watched as she retreated and sighed. Wow, why was everyone making these kinds of assumptions?

I let myself in the door to get changed. Uraraka and I being a couple...why did that sound so appealing? Dang it, snap out of it Izuku.

***
*Uraraka's POV*

I leaned against the wall as I waited for everyone to come. Mina stood beside me, texting frantically. Man, how many times had I wished for a cell phone? Oh well. That's why I becoming a hero. So my parents could go to Hawaii and so I could provide a better world for my kids...Woah! Easy Ochaco! Where did that come from? I shook off the thought. I didn't even know if I was going to get married, let alone have children.

"Hey, Ochaco," Mina said, "Midoriya's coming....."

I glared at her.

"Mina....what did you do?"

She smirked.

"Oh, I just had a... chat with him," she said, slyly. My hands flew up to my reddening cheeks as my eyes grew wide.

"What did you say?!"

"Oh, just asked him if you'd kissed."

"You...what?!"

"Haha. It was actually really cute. He was all flustered and awkward, it was adorable. If you don't want him, I'll take him."

"Mina!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. But, Ochako, that boy is golden. Don't mess this up."

I nodded.

I looked up to see, dang my luck, Deku walking around the corner. I sent a smile his way, which he returned adorably. He was in swimming shorts, an All Might shirt and a towel swung over his shoulder. He carried a small bag by his side as well.

The rest of the class arrived soon after that, and we all headed off.

When we got to the beach, Mina and a few of the other girls bolted towards the water. The guys were slower because half of them were stripping off their shirts. Pretty soon, it was only Todoroki, Momo, Iida, Deku and I left. Bakugo was following behind the other grudgingly. It was pretty amusing.

Todoroki sighed, took off his shirt, gestured towards Momo and they headed towards the rest of the class. Iida was putting on goggles and a swimming cape as he ran after them, yelling at Kirishima to stop going after the stingray.

Deku looked a bit awkward but proceeded to sit in one of the beach chairs and got out a book and took notes. Typical Deku. It was pretty adorable.

I sat down next to him and looked down at the water, and the rest of the class splashing each other and Bakugo going off his rocker at Kaminari, who had flung a particularly large amount of water at his face.

We needed this more often. The drama with villains had made most of us forget being normal teenagers sometimes.

"Do you want to join them?" I asked Deku. He jumped at the interruption and blushed.

"O-oh okay."

I stood up and waited for him as he followed behind.

"Wait a second," he said.

I turned to see what was up and wish I hadn't, but at the same time, I was glad I had.

Deku was taking his shirt off, exposing raw, hard muscle. Damn. He was hot. Wait- what?! I smacked at the thought. Remember, Ochaco? You promised to put those feelings away because it just wouldn't work. Now stop.

Deku threw his shirt aside and gave me his adorable smile. I began to have second thoughts. Maybe.....maybe it could work.....

"Let's go," he said. Nodding, I walked beside him as we headed towards the others. What was I going to do?

***
*Deku's POV*

I wish Uraraka would put some swimming shorts on. Her legs were exposed with that one piece on. Damn it. Not that I was getting ideas. It was just hard to ignore.......

"Deku?"

I snapped out of my trance and looked up at Uraraka with a grin.

"Yeah?"

"D-Do you wanna grab a bite to eat after this?" She asked. My face went beet red.

"O-okay," I replied. Her mouth spread into a beaming grin. Man, I'd love to see that smile every day for the rest of my life. Dang it, Izuku. What're you doing? She probably doesn't even like you.

I sighed. Doomed to be just friends.

Sorry, Me again :)
If you guys have any ideas or preferences about plot or anything else, feel free to tell me!!! ;) I'm always open for ideas.

Love,
Mika xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 6K 15
Valentines Day Competition! At your Hero Academia, UA, what will happen when an innocent Holiday becomes a vicious competition? Friends become riva...
8.6K 180 64
Love is a tricky thing, and it's different for everyone. That is something the students of class 1-A quickly understand as their school life unfolds...
1.6K 85 28
After the sports festival, Shoto Todoroki has grown feelings for the one that helped him get through his dark phase by just a single sentence. Now mo...
314K 9.4K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...