In a Hero's Arms {Completed}...

Av Happy_Raccoon3358

Ochaco Uraraka has liked a certain dark haired boy ever since she first met him at the gates. But hero traini... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Valentines Special 💞😙💗
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 2

6.7K 138 274
Av Happy_Raccoon3358

*Ochaco's POV*

I yawned as I got a glass of water. I wished I could have helped Deku more, but that was the only thing I could offer. I couldn't say The League of Villians weren't coming back, and I couldn't hug him or anything. I sighed. I wish I could, it'd be so nice to...I stomped on the thought like a herd of wild elephants. I promised myself during the Provisional Licensing exam that'd I would put those feelings away. It was better for us both, I didn't want to complicate things with my silly imaginings and wantings. Besides, it just wouldn't work.

I drained my glass and hurried back to my room, a certain boy still on my mind. I loved his green hair, emerald eyes and freckles. I loved the ridiculous red shoes that he wore every day without fail. I loved his sweet, compassionate personality, I loved his flaws, and how ordinary he was. But to me, he wasn't ordinary. He was kind, amazing and an absolute hero. And I hated that we could never be together.

I felt stupid tears slip onto my cheeks and I furiously wiped them away. What the heck. Why couldn't I stop thinking about him! It was driving me nuts! I shook my head and entered my room, flinging under the blankets. Stupid, that's what I was. Completely, utterly stupid. Curling up, I hugged myself, hands around my legs. I stayed like that, fuming at myself, and feeling so worthless until I drifted off into a distressed sleep.

***
The next morning, I was in my uniform walking down to breakfast. Tsu was beside me, glancing at me every so often. Lately, most of the class went down to breakfast in either their pyjamas or some casual clothes they threw on. Only Iida really went down in his uniform, and he always lectured the people still in pyjamas. I laughed at the thought. Deku usually...

Uraraka! I screamed to myself, pull yourself together!

I sighed and kept my eyes on the floor.

Abruptly, Tsu stepped in front of me, with the I-want-to-talk face on. I braced myself.

"What's wrong, Ochaco? You look like you haven't slept a wink, and your walking with your shoulders slouched like you're upset. What happened last night?"

"L-last night?" I stuttered. Tsu nodded.

"Yeah. You were perfectly happy when we went to bed, and this morning you're sulking. So what's up?"

"Nothing!" I said, brightly, "I'm perfectly happy!"

Tsu grunted. I'd never really heard her do that before.

"Ribbit! No, you're not. We both know you'll tell me, so you might as well do it."

Why did I feel like I was at an interrogation? I exhaled heavily in a huff.

"Fine."

I turned to her, folding my arms.

"Last night, on my way to get a drink, I bumped into Deku."

Tsu's eyebrows shot up.

"Ribbit? Midoriya?"

"Yeah."

"Why exactly is that a-" she stopped mid-sentence, narrowing her eyes at me.

"What?" I asked. Tsu shook her head.

"Never mind. Let's get to breakfast."

"Hey, guys!"

We whipped around as Mina skipped up to us. Her pink skin seemed to glow in the morning light, and a big grin was plastered to her face. She was in her pyjamas, and she stared at me like I was an alien from out of space.

"Ochaco, why are you already in your uniform? And carrying your bag?" She asked. I shrugged, offering a simple explanation.

"I'm leaving for school right after breakfast."

Mina's mouth dropped open.

"Part of the Iida club now, are we? He's always at school way before everyone else!"

"What?" I said, "No! I just want to be early today."

"Right," Tsu said sceptically. Mina shrugged and walked alongside us.

"Why so doubtful, Tsu?"

Tsu glanced at Mina for a moment, as if deciding whether or not to tell.

"Ribbit. It's more like she just wants to avoid Midoriya," she said, very matter of fact, but careful not to embarrass me. Mina looked confused.

"Huh?"

"It's nothing," I said, quickly, "What's for breakfast?"

Mina laughed, shrugging.

"Dunno. Hope it's good."

***
I picked up my tray and took it to the table. Everywhere was full except the table off to the side, so Tsu, Mina and I headed over.

I sat down and picked up my chopsticks, my two companions chatting beside me. I stared at the door, and drunk my orange juice slowly, completely lost in thought.

I was pretty sure we had a hero class, English and Math today. That meant President Mic would be teaching us today. I chuckled and looked up to see the door open.

Iida, wow he was late this morning, came in and looked around. He spotted our table and made his way over to it. Bakugo followed close behind, looking as angry as ever. He sent a glare round the room and saw Kirishima beckoning to him to sit beside him. He huffed and made his way over to Kirishima. Todoroki and Deku came in next.

Todoroki saw Iida, who was across from Tsu and Mina, saying good morning and asking why Mina was still in her pyjamas. Todoroki said something to Deku and he glanced over the heads of the class and we made eye contact. He went pink. Todoroki was still staring at him, probably waiting for an answer. He said something else, and Deku, who was holding my gaze, nodded absentmindedly. They made their way over and I panicked. What was I gonna do?

Todoroki furrowed his brow at Deku and followed his gaze. He stared at me then at Deku, then back to me. I flushed scarlet and averted my eyes. Great, now he was getting ideas.

When we got to the table, Todoroki glanced at us both and unmercifully took the seat across from me and joined in the conversation. That left the seat to my left, the one at the end of the table. Deku kind of stood awkwardly for a moment before sitting down next to me. Okay. I breathed in steadily and cursed Todoroki.

Both Tsu and Todoroki exchanged glances and looked at us every so often. Iida and Mina were in an argument about staying in pyjamas in the dorms.

Deku and I ate our food in silence. I was to shy to say anything, and Deku kept staring down at his food and blushing.

Finally, I saw Tsu roll her eyes.

"So," Todoroki started, "did you two sleep well?"

We both tried not to look at each other.

"Yeah," we answered at the same time. Deku glanced at me, I blushed. Todoroki sighed under his breath and Tsu said,

"They had an encounter in the hall last night."

Deku spat out his food. For the first time since he sat down, Deku looked up, chucking nervously.

"W-we did?" He stammered. Tsu nodded and Todoroki did this weird, Todoroki-ish smirk.

"Really? What happened?" He asked. I wanted to smack him across his handsome scarred face.

"We bumped into each other," Deku mumbled.

"Oh, where did you bump into each other?"

"Um," muttered Deku, "I-I-"

"Where?" Interrogated Tsu. I glared at her. She didn't see it, of course. Why were they being so....police officer? Especially Todoroki, he was never like this. Fine. I'll play this game.

"In the girl's hallway," I said. Todoroki's mouth dropped open and he turned to Deku.

"What were you doing in the girl's hallway?" He choked. Deku blushed. I suddenly felt guilty for telling them. I just made it harder for Deku. I was such a loser.

"It was an accident, I wasn't looking where I was going," he mumbled, twisting his hands round and round.

Todoroki nodded, obviously not sure whether to believe him or not.

I finished my food and stood up.

"I'm going to school. See you soon guys."

As I walked out, I felt the gaze of everyone at that table on me.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

2.5K 59 11
It's almost Valentine's Day and Izuku Midoriya/Deku is starting to realize that he has a crush on Ochako Uraraka, but he doesn't know if she feels th...
7.3K 204 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
57.8K 2.6K 20
Thanks to an accident during a villain attack on UA, Todoroki lost his sight while protecting the injured Midoriya. Midoriya feels unbearably guilty...
747K 22.1K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...