The Dragon of The Demons (Hig...

By VrgsDrgn

I don't own anything in this story. You are the king of the dragons, so powerful nothing can defeat you, so y... More

BIO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
New Book

Chapter 12

21.9K 291 1.7K
By VrgsDrgn

Yo ✌🏼

Third Person POV

(Y/N): "Oh you've got to be kidding me."

(Y/N) and Est along with the ORC Club were standing in front of the sealed room which was now open and inside was the second bishop of Rias's peerage. It's safe to say, the person inside the room was nothing-like a certain vampire who had the power to stop time.

(Y/N): "He's the one who has the power to stop time!?"

???: "Uwah! I'm sorry!" (You have no idea, how much cringe I'm suffering through, just by writing this)

Issei: *perverted face* "Hoh! Hoh! Prez! Why didnt you tell me that we had such a pretty girl in our peerage!"

Rias: "He's a guy, Issei."

Issei: "Huh!?"

(Y/N): *muttering* "If I hadn't researched about every being in this universe, I might've believed that he was a girl."

Est: (-_-;)・・・

Rias: "Hi! Gasper! You can come out now!"

Gasper: "I don't want to!"

Koneko: "Come on, Gasper."

Gasper: "No!"

Issei: "I can't believe I thought he was a girl!" *world shatters*

(Y/N): "Who in hell made him wear those clothes!?"

Gasper: "Uwah! I'm sorry!" (End me now!)

Issei then goes to grab Gasper to force him out of the room, but as soon as he touches Gasper, time stops as the only ones who can move are Gasper, (Y/N) and Est. (Y/N) sees Gasper move from one corner of the room to the other and his reaction is something like this.

(Y/N): 'I should punch my self for having my expectations high.'

After Gasper reached the corner, he turned away from everyone and time resumed.

Issei: "Hey! Where'd he go!?"

(Y/N): *points towards Gasper's direction* "He's over there."

Rias: "How'd you know?"

(Y/N): "His power is strong enough to stop anyone who is lower in rank to the Satans, but it's power is nothing compared to mine and Est's."

Rias: "I see."

Gasper: "Um, wait I forgot my catch-phrase, what was it? Oh yeah 'Z-Za W-waru-do!' Yes I said it."

(Y/N): "Est."

Est: "Hmm?"

(Y/N): "Remind me to bleach my face, when we get home."

Est: "Ok."

(Y/N): "Thank you."

Koneko: "Are you actually going to do it?"

(Y/N): "I don't know, all I know is that after this is over I'm going for a nice day at the bleach."

Est punches (Y/N) in the stomach.

(Y/N): "Ow, I deserved that."

Koneko & Est: *monotone* "Yes, you did."

(Y/N): "Well then, little trap, do you want to be a hero?"

Gasper: "Y-y-yes?"

(Y/N): "You sound like you're asking that yourself, anyway if you want to be a hero, you can't do that by sitting inside and do nothing but watch anime."

Gasper: (;﹏;)

(Y/N): "Don't cry! If you want to be a hero, then you have to learn to control your power! So in that note." *pushes Issei towards Gasper* "You're doing it."

Issei: "WHAT!? WHY ME!?"

(Y/N): "Cause, you haven't done anything useful other than meet important people. Now be a good junior and help your senior!"

Issei: "No! You can't do this to me! Please! Brother! Help me!"

(Y/N): *stares directly into Issei's eyes* "Long. . . Live. . . The King." *yeets Issei at Gasper*

Issei: "AGHHHHH!"

Gasper: "NOOOOOOOOO!"

(Y/N): "AHAHAHAHAHAHAH- Koneko can you supervise Issei?"

Koneko: "No"

(Y/N): "I'll give you chocolate~"

Koneko: "N-no"

(Y/N): "I'll give you 2 bars of chocolate~"

Koneko: "N-n-no"

(Y/N): "Fine, I'll give chocolate and head pats."

Koneko: "Deal!"

(Y/N): "Only after Gasper can control some of his power!"

Koneko: "Aww"

Est: *glaring at Koneko*

Koneko: *smirks and sticks her tongue out at Est*

Est: 'THIS BITCH!!!'

(Y/N): 'I sense a massacre is going to occur if I don't stop Est' "Well then! Issei! Take good care of your senior! Koneko! Supervise Issei properly! And the rest of you! Do something useful rather than make poses! We already have JoJo for that! Bye!"

And (Y/N) grabs Est and they disappear leaving everyone thinking.

'Nani the fuck?'

Timeskip

(Y/N) returns after 3 days of nonstop sleeping and sees Gasper running for his life from. . . . Dodgeballs.

(Y/N): (?・・)σ

Est: *nibbling on chocolate*

Gasper then spots (Y/N) and Est and runs towards them before hiding behind (Y/N).

Gasper: "Save me from the death balls!"

(Y/N): "From. . . death balls?"

Gasper: "They're balls and they hit hard!"

(Y/N): "Why. . . don't. . . you just. . . stop time and. . . catch it?"

Gasper: "I can't! They'll kill me!"

(Y/N): 'I didn't sleep enough for this.'

(Y/N) then again grabs Est and they vanish leaving Gasper at the mercy of the 'death balls'.

Timeskip

After a week of nonstop sleeping (Y/N) and Est again return and they come back just in time to see Gasper catch his first ball.

(Y/N): "Gasper!? You did it!?"

Gasper again spots (Y/N) and runs towards him happy that he caught his first ball by stopping time.

Gasper: "Look big bro! I did it! I did it!"

(Y/N): "Yeah you did it! Now drop and give me twenty."

Gasper: ". . . . . Eh?"

(Y/N): "Do it."

Gasper: "Yes sir!"

Gasper immediately drops to the ground and tries to do pushups. Keyword 'tried'. Gasper fell out of exhaustion after doing half a push-up.

(Y/N): *muttering* "It took him one week to catch a ball. One week. I think I see why they sealed him now. Or maybe he's like this because they sealed him."

Gasper: "I don't think I'm ready for the high level stuff yet, big bro."

(Y/N): "Of course you're not." *sigh* "And why're you calling me 'big bro'?"

Gasper: "Because you're the one who told me that I can become a hero!"

(Y/N): 'I did? I must've probably meant side-kick, but oh well. The kid can believe what he wants to believe.'

(Y/N): "What about Issei then, what do you call him?"

Gasper: "Koneko and the voices in my head told me to call him 'shitsei'."

Est: "I second that."

(Y/N): "Okay then. . . . . Wait what do you mean by voices in your head?"

Gasper: "Nothing!"

(Y/N): "Alright then, just remember you have people to care about you."

Gasper: "Okay!"

(Y/N): "Now then, where are the others?"

Gasper: "Oh! Shitsei has gone with Akeno-neesan to her house because someone wanted to meet him."

(Y/N): 'Now that he said it, I can feel a holy presence in the town, it must be Michael. And there's a fallen angel too, high level one at that. Must be Azazel. Hmm Azazel, huh? Wonder how long since we've seen each other. Oh well, I'll be meeting him at the summit anyways.'

Gasper: "Oh! Speaking of Shitsei! Here he comes!"

(Y/N): "Hmm?"

Issei: "Yo Gasper! Oh! (Y/N)! You're back! Perfect timing I wanted to show you something!"

(Y/N): "What is it? Is it Ascalon?"

Issei: "How'd you know!?"

(Y/N): "I could sense Michael in the town and for a brief moment I also sensed Ascalon before its aura disappeared, I'm guessing Michael gave it to you so it can help you against the White Dragon?"

Issei: "Yep! Spot on! Come on in! The summit is going to start in a few hours!"

(Y/N): "Oh!? Lucky me I guess. Come on Gasper."

Gasper: "Okay!"

Timeskip

The summit was happening as all the faction leaders arrived with their representatives. Michael of the Angels with Irina. Azazel of the Fallen Angels with Vali. Sirzech and Serafall of the Devils with Rias and her peerage. And others but they're not important.

Azazel: "So! Everyone's here! Let's start this summit."

???: "You were always impatient Azazel."

Sirzech: "Who's there?"

In the middle of the room (Y/N) appears from thin air leaving everyone in the room, except Rias's peerage and Est, startled.

(Y/N): "Hello there."

Michael: "Who are you?"

Serafall: "Oh, it's just you (Y/N)."

Azazel: "Hoh? (N/N)? That you?" (N/N) = Nickname

(Y/N): "In the flesh Azy."

Azazel: "Where were you? Haven't seen you since the war."

(Y/N): "I was hibernating."

Azazel: "Really? Well, it's true, things got boring after it."

Sirzech: "Azazel, you know (Y/N)?"

Azazel: "I do. (Y/N) here is the King of Dragons."

Multiple gasps and murmurs were heard through out the room.

Side-Characters: "What!?" "What is he saying!?" "Isn't The King of Dragons just a legend!?"

Michael: "The King of Dragons!? You are!?"

(Y/N): "Indeed I am. Oi Azy! You can't go around spilling my secrets!"

Azazel: "You were going to do it anyway."

(Y/N): ". . . . . . . . . Good point."

Sirzech: "The King of Dragons? (Y/N), you never told me this."

(Y/N): "You never asked."

Multiple facepalming noises were heard coming from Rias and her peerage's direction.

Serafall: "He has a good point."

Sirzech: "You knew about him?"

Serafall: "I found out about it at the parent-teacher conference!"

Sirzech: "Of course you did!"

Michael: "Well then, Mr. (Y/N), what did you come here for?"

(Y/N): "Just call me (Y/N) and I have come here to make an announcement."

Michael: "And that would be?"

(Y/N): "The one responsible for the death of The Original Satans and God is me."

(1600 words. Things about to get serious now. What's gonna happen next? I don't know, I'm just making stuff up as the story goes. See ya!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
98.2K 1.3K 19
You are a child from a different universe you died, but get reincarnated to a different universe but don't remember anything, so your quest starts a...
36.3K 266 11
The title explains everything. And hopefully this is more serious than my first story. This is also probably a short story. (In the end this isn't as...
1.2K 9 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...