Ƙησϖ ίϯ'ς δεƒαɕεδ | Epithet E...

Da lostinthecode

In the world 2030 AD, the world's population has been divided into two groups. Mundies or normal people and t... Altro

𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕤
Rules
Forms
Tag List
ℙ𝕝𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘
Plot Discussion
AU Ideas
𝔸𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕤
Shennaningans at Redwood Run
PLEASE READ
𝕄𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤
"I Simply Wish to Be Better"| Rosangel

"Simply Protecting the Forest"| Evergreen

121 1 8
Da lostinthecode

Basic Information
Name
Evergreen Oaks

Gender
Female

Age
27

Birthday
January 3

Zodiac
Capricorn

Allegiance
Hocestsilva National Park
She would rather break her arm than let a sapling get hurt. Which is difficult considering the crime that is rampant in the area.

Occupation
National Park Ranger of Hocestsilva National Park

Personal Information
Personality Summary
Evergreen is a righteous, seemingly confident, and expressive female who cares deeply for nature and takes her duty to protect it extremely seriously which causes her to come off as rather intense, especially if you harm or disrespect the forest in any way and she catches you. Nonetheless, she is very polite and respectful or at least tries to appear to have a good etiquette, often getting a bit self conscious and stressed when she feels as though she appears uncouth. Though her passion and intensity does tend to chase away others, the female's usually confident persona hiding rather low self esteem and sensitivity due to her past and social skills, often feeling a bit like a nuisance because she tends to overreact to everything and her dedication and passion causes her to struggle to hold a casual conversation with someone. She's is technically a bit dumb in a street wise sense when it comes to social interactions with a few trust issues due to being bullied as a child only contributing to this struggle.

Evergreen is also quite the workaholic, believing anything logical can be achieved through hard work and belief, having motivated herself with that optimistic ideal for a majority of her life. Her enthusiasm most definitely contributes this, the female rarely relaxing and rather often stubbornly overworking herself for the sake of protecting her loved ones or upholding her duty. This can also cause her to be recklessly selfless, the female often putting her duty and work above herself. It's because of this workaholic nature, she often tends to put herself as a leader and approach things pragmatically rather than stress about the what if's, being straight to the point and as blunt as courtesy will allow.

Likes
Nature in General, Calm Indie Music or General Silence/Ambience, Breakfast Foods (Especially Pancakes and Waffles), Open Spaces, and Heights (She likes being high... she's too naive too understand what that sounds like)

Dislikes
Wasting Time, Being Pitied, Riding in Cars, Overly Formal Situations, and People Disobeying the Rules

Hobbies
Tree Climbing and Hiking
While her work does tend to take up all her free time, Evergreen does show great enjoyment in doing things in nature.

Background Summary
Evergreen lived a relatively normal life until her parents and her were driving home from a trip to Hocestsilva National Park only to end up crashing when she was 8. Evergreen was the only one who survived and was forced to wander the woods alone for a day or two until she was found by a Park Ranger and inducted into the foster system. Due to her trauma and quirks, she was considered an emotionally disturbed child and often was found isolating herself or getting into fights due to overreacting to an insult despite the fact that she attempted to follow every other rule set by her foster home perfectly.

She proceeded to passed from home to home, constantly excluded until she had enough and one night when she was 12, she ran away during a storm only to stumble upon the location where it all happened. Hocestsilva National Park. After a few hours, she was found in a tree by coincidentally the same but older park ranger who took her in for a few days so she could calm down before being returned to the foster home. During this time, Evergreen bonded with the ranger, seeing him as somewhat of a father figure as he taught her about nature and surviving in the wild. When time came that she had to return to the foster home, the two made a deal that if she did not get moved from this home, she would be able to visit him everyday from the time school ends to supper time during weekdays and from breakfast to supper during the weekends. 

They kept this deal until Evergreen had to go to college, to which she promised the forest ranger who was close to retiring that she will return to continue protecting the park as thanks for what he did. She completed this promise, completing a degree in Forestry before returning to the park to become a forest ranger like the one who inspired her with dreams to do the same for another lost child.

Appearance Information
Summary
Evergreen is a thin yet athletically built tanned female with freckles decorating her body such as across the faces and shoulders. She has short curly dark brown hair that she often keeps down though does often have a scrunchie on her wrist to pull it up just in case. She has olive green eyes along with this along with various cuts and bruises on her skin due to her occupation and past including a scar on her cheek.

Height
5'3
(Just about Mera's height if not a bit taller)

Weight
126 lbs

Clothing Style
Her Ranger Uniform
No really. Her wardrobe seems to be made up of just spare uniforms. Though if she does have to dress up in something more casual, she probably still dresses very formally yet comfortably like long sleeved blouses and cardigans. She'd feel beyond awkward in dresses and suits but if the situation calls for it, she will be willing to if the situation calls for it.

Statistical Information
Inscribed or Mundie
Mundie
"She's just very good at nature stuff."

Stats
Stamina: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Proficiency: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💫
Creativity:⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Miscellaneous Information
Skills
Camping/Survival Skills (she was taught since 12 and has lived mostly in nature for the past three years), Self Defense (Basic boxing moves thanks to her past often causing her to get into fights), Memorization (She mostly knows just various plants, animals, pathways, and other nature facts but she's good at memorizing general trivia), and Cycling/Canoeing (She travels just about everywhere on a bicycle, canoe, or on foot)

Headcanon Voice
Kristen Schaal

Sexuality
Biromantic Asexual

Love Interest
Ramsey Murdoch

Backup Love Interests
Percival King or Your OC

Trivia
•Evergreen has never cursed and vows to never do so. She isn't a moral heathen. Instead she uses alternatives such as "Jimminy Cricket", "Fudge", and in extreme cases, "Dumbutt".

•She often is found in a campsite in the National Park, having bought a cabin on the outskirts of Redwood Run but considering the crime there and her commitment to protecting the park, she rarely returns there unless she needs too. Often for hygiene since she is slightly self conscious when people notice that she smells due to nights spent in the forest.

•Evergreen easily cries whether she's shocked or touched. She tries to hide it in attempt to prevents others to worry about her or see her weakness but her emotional sensitivity makes it a bit hard to.

•Evergreen is also rather self conscious about her voice, getting particularly offended when someone makes a comment about it due to having been bullied for it constantly when she was small.

•Evergreen's belief in hard work does cause her to be a bit against Inscribeds. While not particularly hostile towards them, she does constantly feel a need to prove herself to them rather than be demeaned and does believe that often those who rely too much on their Epithet do not understand the true value of effort. She does keep that belief to herself a majority of the time for the sake of courtesy.

•Evergreen got the scar on her cheek from the car crash her parents got caught in. She does get awkward when it's pointed out, hating the pity or mockery.

•Evergreen bicycles literally everywhere, her parents' death having left her with an innate fear of cars.

•Evergreen gets flustered easily. If she ever enters relationships, the slightest sign of affection can render a mental shutdown and initiating affection just results in her gathering all her courage only for her to mentally shutdown as soon as her s/o reacts to it. This can also be seen in platonic relationships with Evergreen easily flushing from hugs and such.

•Evergreen is the kind to be stronger than she looks especially since she's small. She's oblivious to the shock she causes when she is able to lift much taller people.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
154K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
616K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭