Stolen Heart ♥

By ritu_mariam

A Pure Love story! peep in to know more...!!!! More

Prologue
Part1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
3Years of being a RIKARIAN
Happiness 🌸❤
Part-7
Part -8
Part -9
Part 10
Character Sketch
Part -11
Part -12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part -16
Part - 17
Part -18

Part-6

1.1K 115 79
By ritu_mariam

Aftr a while, he broke the hug, Gauri had still not cane out if the shock. She was still shivering in fear. om stood up with much difficulty, his whole body was paining. He tried to make her stand,, but she was weak very much. Atlast he lifted her on his hands, and went to the nearest hospital. Bhavya and Rudy reached the hospital aftr a while. Gauri was unconscious dur to an injection. Whereas Om was sitting beside her. He had a bandage on his head.

B:-Om bhaiyya! (she called out him with tearful eyes)

O:-Hey,, why did u came.. See Rudy is injured, and instead being with him at home,, why u both are here?.. See we are fine bhavu.. Don't worry dear.

Bhavya hugged om.

B:-Its all because of me... I shouldn't have left her alone.. It's because of me... (she cried)

O:-No bbavu... It's not because of you... It was meant to happen, and it happened.. That's it!

She was still crying hugging him tight.Om actioned Rudra to console her. Rudy brings out her from the hug,, and takes her outside.

R:-Bhavya,, let them take rest, u come with me.

Rudy takes her out.

R:-You need anything to eat. You have not eaten anything since then.

B:-No ,,I am not hungry  !

R:-Bhavya,,, look at me.

She slowly looks at him, trying not to cry.

R:-Its not because of u.. Okk,, moreover, it's because of u only we were able to bring police on right time, and rescue them.. U literally helped them. So stop worrying my jaan.

Bhavya hugged him crying,, rudra kissed her on forehead and kept patting on her back, consoling her.

Meanwhile Gauri slowly opened her eyes, to see omkara beside her. She slowly called him with a soft voice .

G:-Omkarjiiii..

O:-Gauri!!!  u woke up!  Thank God how are u now!??Are u fine??  Do u want something?  Should I help u sit?  U need water?? U need..

Gauri broke him.

G:-Omkarajii.... I am sorry!

O:-Sorry??  sorry for what?

G:-Because of me u all suffered,,, I saw them beating Rudy bhaiyya,,, and then u... They hit u soo much.. I saw.

O:-But it's not paining,, seriously.. U don't have to worry!!

Just then the doctor comes,,

D:-You have to buy these medicines.. She will be discharged within half an hour!

O:-Ok doctor.

D:-Gauriii,, how u feeling now ?

G:-Better doctor!

Om leaves the room to buy medicines,, and saw ruvya. He asked them to be with gauri.

R:-Bhaiyya i am also coming with you...bhavya u be with her!

B:-Okk rudr.

Aftr an hour they reaches home. Bhavya takes Gauri to room.. While om and rudra was consoling worried Jhanvi and dadi.

A few min later ,

om was sitting on the sofa talking with rudy and jhanvi. That's when he saw Gauri coming down. Bhavya was running behind her!

O:-Gaurii... U have to take rest, go to..

He stopped, when he noticed the luggage bag in her hands. He looked at her confused.. She was standing her heads down, not looking at him. Slowly he moved his gaze to bhavya,, with that same confusion on his face.

B:-Vo bhavya... She's saying she want to leave,, I tried a lot! But she is saying she can't stay here.

om didn't say anything,, his eyes filled with tears,, but very smartly he hides it from anyone noticing.

J:-Beta... I know I can't force u to stay here.. But why do u stay here a little more ,atleast till u get well.

Gauri gives to jhanvi.

G:-Aunty,, Thank u for caring for me.. But I can't. Already u have suffered a lot because of me.. I don't want it to happen again. You all were so nice to me.. U all cared me liked ur own family. That's more than I could I ask for. I will never forget u people.. Now pls dont stop me.. Let me go.

R:-But gauri di, where will u go?

G:- To a place where no one get suffered because of me.

J:-But beta.. In this condition.

G:-Pls aunty... Let me go.

B"-Are u sure?  (She asked with a teared voice.

Gauri turns to bhavya and hugs her

G:-I will miss u!

She turns and once again smiles at everyone and moves to leave.
om was silent all the time.

B:-Om bhaiyya are u not saying anything.

Gauri turns and look at OM. He also looks at her. She went to Om.

G:-I am sorry,, I thanked everyone but I missed out the most important one.. I don't know how to thank u,, I have nothing to return  for the selfless help u have done to me. I will always be grateful to u.. This life is ur gift!  Thank u (she folded her hands in Front of him)

She turns back again to leave, but stops when he called her.

O:- Stop!

She looked at him.

O:-You can leave, but u can't take anything from here, which is not yours.. So keep that back here, and then leave !

Everyone looked at him in confusion.

G:-What do u mean.. I have not taken anything from here,, other than my belongings. Don't consider me that cheap (she said with tears)

B:-Bhaiyya what are u saying.. She won't take anything which is not her's

O:-She did bhavu... I'm saying the truth.

G:-I don't know what are u saying.. I swear i didn't take anything.. U can check my bag if u doubt (she was crying)

om slowly walked to her.

O:-Its not in ur bag I know,

She looked at him confused with teary eyes. He moved more close to her

O:-it's inside you.

G:-What!!...what are u saying omkarajiiii.?

O:- I am talking about my heart,, give it back to me. If u can fix it back as it was earlier you can leave .or else remember u are taking away my heart with you when u are leaving .

G:-I... I... Didn't... Get. You!  (Tears rolled down her cheeks)

Everyone's eyes filled with tears.
om slowly wiped her tears.

O:- Pls dont cry!  I don't know when my heart fell for you,, it ached everytime I saw u in tears.. But my mind took more time to realize my heart,, but by then you have completely taken my heart into you,, that I am not able to bear the pain of separating it from you. My heart feels so happy and comfortable with you.
So if u still want to leave.. You can.... Or else Can u stay back with me. . I promise o won't let these tears shed again. (his eyes was all teary,, his voice was shattered and broken)

G:-I don't deserve happiness,, and fate always snatches the happiness of the one's I love too... I don't want you to be a  victim of fate coz of me... I am bad luck for everyone..

om cupped  her face.

O:-shh... Not a word,, my fate is you!  You are my lucky charm.. You are my blessing.. Without you... I will be soo lonely...can't u Pls stay..

He almost fell to floor in his knees.. She also bent to him,and hugged him..

G:-I.. Am.. Afraid to love you... To lose.. You..!

He hugged her back.

O:-as long as we are tgthr it won't happen..

G:-I don't know how to thank you, for loving me like this,, wht did I do to deserve this love..

He broke the hug, and cupped her face with his hands

O:-Shh. ..now u don't need to learn to thank me. I will teach u that later.. Now learn to say "I love you, " ...just once can u say it!

G:-I Love You (she said blushing,, still with those tears)

O:-God,,atleast when u are blushing,, don't cry!

Gauri hugged him tight! He hugged her back... Bhavya went and hugged Rudy ..she too was crying hard out of happiness

R:-Bhavyaa.. I never knew my strict lawyer bhaiyya was this romantic (he said with tears.. And bhavya chuckled)

B:-Neither I didn't knew!!

Ruvya chuckled looking at Rikara who was tight hugging each other.. Jhanvi and dadi too had happy tears!

.................................................................

Phewwwww.....so as promised,, here is the special update for the DBO day!! Now give me a promise back that u all will join us in the trend for celebrating 3Years of DilBoleOberoi  .

Hasgtag :- #3YearsOfDilBoleOberoi

Time:-8:00pm -11:00pm (IST)

Atleast,, join us by retweeting!!
Do this for our Rikara,, for our ShreNal 🤧😭💔

Won't u join us?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 2.4K 22
2 plots... 2 different concepts... Both are love stories/short stories on RIKARA... you will have to peep in to know more.
65.7K 5.4K 49
Just two souls, with interwoven destinies.
12.1K 1.1K 13
Love is good. It is all fairytale. But when it takes uneventful turn...it becomes fatal.
35.6K 2K 22
This is a book where I will pen down all my thoughts in the form of one shots. It will be a rikara collection.