๐“๐‡๐€๐๐Š๐’, ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ ฮจ do...

Autorstwa limejachary

where a cupid game changes the relationships of a group of teenagers in high school. or where cupid makes co... Wiฤ™cej

thanks, cupid
cast
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciseis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidos
veintitres
veinticuatro
veinticinco
veintisรฉis
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta
treinta y uno
treinta y dos
treinta y tres
treinta y cuatro
treinta y cinco
treinta y seis
treinta y siete
treinta y ocho
treinta y nueve
cuarenta
cuarenta y uno

veintisiete

2.6K 112 111
Autorstwa limejachary

friday's noon

"so you didn't call me yesterday for the biology work." said zach, as she watched him pouting. "you promised me you would." he had just sat beside her at one of the cafeteria tables. margo had barely been able to see him this morning and daniel seemed to have disappeared from the face of the earth.

shit, it was true, margo thought. she had spent the afternoon sending messages to eben and had completely forgotten about the biology work. margo put a hand to her hair, slightly restless in case zach was angry. and then she looked at eben, standing in the queue of the cafeteria, away from them looking at her.

the freckled girl shook her head trying to remove the tall blonde boy from her mind, thinking about how to answer her best friend, when he spoke again. "well, it doesn't matter." he said making a gesture of disregarding the matter. "i have something better to tell you anyway." thousands of topics passed through zach's mind that he could talk to margo about, including that he had started kinda dating jonah marais. but the brunet boy wasn't going to tell the truth about them, it was already quite weird to have that conversation with jonah that morning in front of her. zach hated keeping secrets from his friends, but he couldn't tell them about cupid game, he had promised jonah. "why don't you guess who asked me for your phone number? and of course, as a good friend, i had to give it to him..."

what? no, those were the only words that crossed the blonde girl's mind when listening to zach.

then her phone vibrated in her pocket. margo took it out and it was an unknown number. the blonde frowned. potential stalker?

unkown
heeey it's harry here

what's up?

"it looks he's interested."

the freckled girl looked at zach, whose face was hunched over to my mobile phone hidden under the table, reading the message. "harry is the guy who asked you for my number?"

like any answer zach gave her a mischievous smile. then margo felt a presence very close to her neck. she turned to meet eben's face directly focused on her phone. on the screen harry's message was still blinking. margo quickly locked the phone and put it in the back pocket of her pants. for some strange reason, the blonde girl felt nervous.

she didn't want eben to think that the messages with harry could mean what the messages with he himself meant. but what did the messages with eben mean?

with his jaw clenched, eben looked at zach who was observing the situation with a relaxed face. "is this seat free?" eben asked.

"i don't know. is it ?" zach asked looking at margo. he knew that if margo said it wasn't free it would imply that she didn't want eben nearby and zach agree.

margo moved on the bench and left the seat free to eben by her side. the tall boy soon sat down, but stared at the back of the cafeteria at the table where shawn, harry and jonah and some more of the team were sitting. margo followed his gaze and her blue eyes met harry's. the brunet boy winked at him. he had clearly seen her read the message. margo returned a shy smile, trying not to compromise anything, and looked back at the front.

"it seems he didn't have enough with the punch that i hit him last week in training." eben muttered

"you did what'?" margo asked worried.

"he has been screwing me all season because he knows that i am better than him and he'll never take my place." the blonde looked at him in silence and zach listened to the whole conversation surprised about all that jealousy. "he's not interested in you, he's obviously using you to bother me but it doesn't work."

obviously, margo was repeated in her head. eben was being an ass.

trying to ignore eben, margo turned completely to zach and tried to lower her tone as much as she could in a whisper. "did you give my phone number to harry?" she asked. "why would he want it?"

zach narrowed his eyes, trying to understand the relationship between eben and margo. he ate som fries and looked hesitantly at the table where harry and jonah were. "i didn't think i was doing anything wrong. at the end of the day you can tell him noor yes, right? besides, he seemed very interested, and you like him, so you should be happy, not angry. "

margo wrinkled his forehead. do i like harry? a few months ago margo woudn't have believed this, though she still couldn't, and maybe she would have become obsessed with harry. maybe he could be that boy who she was waiting so long, that ideal boy who in her head that resembled any protagonist of romantic movies. but now... do i really like him? margo wasn't very sure. she had simply stopped being interested in finding an ideal boy after spending these last two months with eben.

"i'm not sure i like him." the blonde girl finally decided to confess.

margo looked out of the corner of his eye to eben, who was eating a hamburger. he no longer seemed angry or upset. he was simply observing nothing, he was lost in his thoughts, thinking of whatever his affairs were. sometimes the freckled girl would pay to get into his head and know what he thought.

"how do you not know if you like harry or not? that has to be investigated, you have to know him before refuse him. " zach wasted no time in questioning her while eben just remained by her side having a conflict in his mind between cupid and margo.

"just like that, i don't know if i like him or not." margo replied with a shrug. "it's also not that weird, not everyone likes the same person."

"well, i think everyone likes harry." zach snorted, wiping his hands with his napkin and getting up from the cafeteria table since he had finished eating. "if you keep acting like this, you won't have a relationship in life!"

the freckled girl pursed her lips. "it's not so important to have a boyfriend." he snapped. "i'd rather wait long enough to find a boy that i really like."

contrary to what margo thought, zach, instead of laughing at her, sighed and looked sad. there was something in zach's gaze that margo didn't like. "one that you really like, like who, uh?" margo noticed how zach's gaze changed from her to perch on the blonde boy head next to her.

the freckled girl's heart pumped furiously into her chest when she noticed the nervousness that at any moment eben would realize how little discreet zach was and that he was indeed talking about him. margo felt her body tense as the aforementioned turned his head to look at zach interested in the conversation. at this moment margo wished she had told eben that this seat was already taken.

in another situation, perhaps margo would have told zach the truth. she would have told him that there was a boy, eben, who didn't know if she liked or not, that drove her crazy and felt like seeing him all the time, but also hitting him, insulting him sometimes and even, contradictorily with the first desire, to get him away from her.

"someone who hurts you is not an ideal boy to fall in love with, margo." zach's comment caused eben to tense at his side but margo didn't dare turn to see his reaction. it was almost impossible that eben hadn't realized that they were talking about him.

margo got up from the table trying to find a way out of all that disaster. "you don't know what you're talking about, zach." the blond girl murmured annoyed.

"margo, i've known you since you were eight, i always know what you're talking about." murmured zach rolling his eyes. he was upset, the simple idea that margo was falling into the charms of the boy who made bully her didn't excite him. yes, it seemed that eben had changed in the recent months but zach still didn't trust him.

margo's blue eyes turned to eben. he was watching her, with a reflective face and raised eyebrows. he quickly turned, staring at his empty food tray and said nothing.

i wanna die, thought margo, embarrassed by the situation while hating on zach. she wanted to answer zach, but she didn't know what to say. at that moment harry appeared and margo didn't know if he was improving or worsening the situation. "margo!" he called her by his side. "i wanted to ask you something, since you didn't answer my message."

margo looked at harry doubtfully, then at eben, who kept on pretending she didn't exist and then zach. the latter must have misunderstood her 'help! i don't want to talk to him!' look, because zach claimed a stupid excuse of not wanting to be home late, then he left the margo with whom she was supposed to like and with the actual person she liked. "hi harry, yes, i just saw it but i didn't know what to answer," she replied sincerely.

"i was wondering if you would like to one day go out, have a drink and... i don't know, whatever comes up." the boy spoke again.

margo frowned. whatever comes up? the blonde girl wasn't sure if she wanted to know what that meant. she looked at him with raised eyebrows, incredulous, she had no mood to put up with someone trying to flirt so shamelessly and badly. behind harry margo could see eben. his face was serious, with clenched fists and jaw.

"eh... i'm sorry harry, but i don't think i can." murmured margo. she tried to reject him gently, but he didn't seem to like it.

"oh, come on, margo. just a date! i assure you, you will have a good time. "

the blonde pursed her lips and looked at the door at the exit of the cafeteria the clock on the wall that said it was a quarter to three. her bus left at three o'clock and she still had to walk to the bus stop. "i'm really sorry, but... look, it's so late, i'm going to miss the bus. se should talk another day." margo turned her back to the exit with her things and putting the tray in place. but she still heard him talk to her.

"does that mean that you will you think about going out with me, margo? i promise you will have a good time. a movie, a concert, go for a walk if you feel like it and... "and he stopped. why did he shut up? it wasn't that margo disliked that, but it was too rough. and she obviously wasn't prepared. margo turned to look at him and that was when she found harry lying on the floor, his hand on his lower back. eben was by her side and margo knew that somehow the tall boy had hurt him.

"if i have to hear one more word of this idiot. he won't be able to play anymore with the team." eben muttered, walking next to margo, waiting for her to join him.

"why did you have to hit harry?" she yelled at eben following him out of the cafeteria.

"i haven't hit him, i just made him tripped. but didn't you listen to what he said? that fool doesn't know how to accept no for an answer! "

margo grumbled quickly walking down the hall trying to either walk at the same speed as eben's long steps or overtaking him. "and that gives you the right to hit him?" she replied clenching her fists. "i could handle the situation perfectly!" eben snorted and crossed his arms. margo raised an incredulous eyebrow. "what? don't you believe it?"

"let's say you are too good and even if you told him no ten times, you'll say so adorably that he will remain attached to you." margo couldn't believe the words he said, eben was becoming an asshole again. "and we have to add your lack of experience with men."

margo opened her eyes, totally freaking out at those words. how had he dared? the blonde girl stopped dead in front of him forcing him to stop to face her. "but who do you think you are to tell me that? first, i have my ways of handling matters but they remain my affairs not yours. and second,  how do you know if i have experience with men or not? "

"oh please." he grunted rolling his eyes. "you can tell leagues that you are too innocent. you just have to see how nervous you get each time i approach you." and with that said, he took a step toward her, bowing his head and face close to hers. but margo didn't panic. today she had a weird day and, as it seemed, he did too.

"i don't get nervous when you get close." margo whispered with her pulse racing.

"are you sure?" eben leaned a little more over her and margo had to pull away. okay, yes, margo was nervous, horribly nervous, but she wasn't going to let him know. he followed her, causing the girl to take a few steps back until she hit the door of one of the classes. classes were over and there was no one going through the halls fortunately to see the show they were doing. "you see?" he hissed between his teeth. "i make you nervous."

margo put her hands on eben's shoulders trying to push him away but got nothing. she could feel his muscles through the fabric of his shirt. the freckled girl's breathing sped up, watching him. his green eyes didn't look at him, but were fixed on his lips. margo leaned a little towards him, unable to avoid it.

and then eben turned away. "there is it." he said. "you can't resist me and i make you nervous."

"you. are. an. idiot." margo spat out the words loaded with rage. what the hell was he trying to try doing all this? two days ago i confessed how guilty he felt, he tried to be good and he became the person i want to see every day and now he is back to the arrogant boy he was.

i hated him, in those moments margo really hated him.

and for more trouble, eben laughed. "and you are a soft girl who can't resist me."

that ended up annoying margo and ended up shouting a few words that should have angered him more than her. "no! you are a fucking moron! didn't you want to redeem yourself so much? aren't you tired of having to stay with me when zach and daniel are very busy? then go away and forget about me!"

margo's words hurt and the conversation was now a fight. "all right! i already know that this is what you want. "

"yes! go away and keep acting like this! as if you think i don't give a shit about you leaving! as if you didn't know it would kill me to lose you! "

eben looked at her. his eyes open to her confession. margo didn't know where that came from, she didn't know why she had said it, but she did know at the moment that what she said it was completely and absolutely true. and the next thing she noticed were eben's lips against hers, kissing her as if there was nothing more important in the world.

margo was slow to react, surprised. she didn't expect that reaction. the electrifying sensation of his skin against that of margo was such that eben wasn't long in sticking to it even more. margo wasn't controlling the kiss, but she let eben's mouth in her showing her how to move. this was her first kiss. the freckled girl's hands slipped alone from her shoulders to her neck, sinking into the blonde boy ruffled hair. the kiss was deep, desperate.

they could have told him in that same moment that sparks of energy jumped and eben would have believed it. her mouth against mine, that was all that really mattered, eben thought.

the blonde boy opened the class door and the two entered it. eben broke away the kiss to close the door and rejoined his lips to margo's. his hands fell on her hips, raising her in the air until her legs surrounded him. he ended up sitting at the teacher's table, she still intertwined with him. his kisses went down the neck of the blonde girl slowly and gently focusing on kissing the areas where she had more freckles.

margo lived something new, something she had only seen in movies or heard zach told about in some gossips. but it seemed that her body knew how to act, she knew what she wanted, so her hands slipped to eben's hips, just to the part where it finished his shirt. she pulled it up and he pulled away a few seconds, just to remove the material that was in the middle and return his lips to margo's.

eben's hands also went down to margo's waist, slipping under her shirt, going up, stroking the lower part of her back and... and then eben stopped. he pulled away from her with his panting breath. he looked at her, with dark eyes and his hair completely disheveled. margo had no idea how she looked, but she knew that she'll be kinda like him.

"i can't, margo. we have to leave it here. i can't do this to you... "as soon as he said it, he walked out of class.

margo really didn't know what had just happened, but she had to do something because from that moment on, nothing would be as it was before.

===
word count: 3016

finally there's some action between eben and margo!

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

561K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.9K 283 23
'Stars, hide your fires; let not light see my black and deep desires.' Remus Lupin, scarred and isolated, finds himself blinded by the light that is...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
220K 1.6K 16
corbyn is a troubled teen, so his mother sends him to a boarding school...where he is forced to be a baby. daniel is his daddy and wants to help him...