My Dream Girl (BWWM) (Complet...

By bitterzzz

(Unedited) Tyler Jacobs is a bachelor billionaire that loves to fuck and nothing more. He is cold hearted an... More

HI GUYS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hey hey
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Holaa!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
CHARACTERS
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
STAY SAFE
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 part 1
Chapter 63 part 2
Chapter 64: The End
Lots of love!
A/N EDITING
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!

Chapter 26

18K 736 130
By bitterzzz

Kiara's POV

I was rushing to finish getting ready so that I could make it to work on time. I was forcing my work shoes on while Tyler was standing at the door waiting for me like I was taking to long.

He didn't set any alarm to wake me up and I woke up 20 minutes before my shift. So here I am rushing to get ready so that I can make to work on time, even tho I know I won't make it.

"This is your fucking fault Tyler, don't look at me like that." I said rolling my eyes.

"How is it my fault." He scoffed.

"You didn't set an alarm, so I didn't wake up in time so now I'm going to be late." I exclaimed.

"No baby, don't blame me." He said rolling his eyes.

"Tyler fuck you! Let's go." I said grabbing my bag and walking pass him.

I got into his car and sat waiting for him to get in. I was being overly emotional to be honest and I don't know why. Maybe it's because I would've love to stay with Tyler and sleep for the rest of the night but instead I'm going to work.

The whole ride to the restaurant was a silent one, I wanted to speak but I was being stubborn. We pulled into the parking lot and I was getting ready to get out of the car but Tyler stopped me. He grabbed my chin and turned me to face him, placing a gently kiss on my lips.

"I'm sorry if you blame me for making you late but I will not tolerate you ignoring me and disrespecting me, do you understand?" He said firmly.

I nod my head waiting for him to let go of me but he didn't let up.

"I need word Kiara." He said, staring at me intensely.

"I understand." I said.

"Perfect." He smiled giving me one last kiss before letting me go. "Have a good day baby."

I waved at him and hopped out of his car, rushing into the restaurant and walking straight to the back. Everyone was scurrying around like ants trying to get things done.

"Hey Kiara." Vanessa said. Vanessa is one of my coworkers, she is barely here because she goes to school Monday through Thursday so she only works on the weekends, so I was very surprised to see her.

"Hey Vanessa! It's been a a while, how are you!" I said hugging her.

She smiled widely at me, hugging me tightly. "I'm doing ok. Look at you! Your stomach is getting so big!" She exclaimed.

I know she didn't mean it that way but that lowkey hurt my feelings.

"Aww yeah don't say that again you might make me cry." I said. She laughed but I was deadass serious.

"It's been busy so get ready mama." She said walking away.

I went to put on my apron, at that moment josh walked in carrying some plates.

"Kiki babes !" He yelled. "You was suppose to come in on time why are you late!"

"I know I know but my man kinda made me late." I whispered. Tyler doesn't know that I'm with anyone, the last he heard was me and Dante spilt up.

He looked at me with a shocked expression. "Your what!!" He yelled causing the cooks to turn and look at him.

I held up my finger to my mouth telling him to keep it down.

"My man josh." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh bitch I didn't know you were seeing someone what the fuck!" He said taken back.

"Yes that's my boo." I blushed chuckling a bit.

He called his hands quickly and pulled me in for a hug. "Guess we gonna be talking after work!" He said excitedly.

I nod my head and walked off getting ready to start my work.

The night was extremely busy like Vanessa said people where coming in non stop. The wait was 45 for a table, thankfully all my tables were great and I got a lot of good tips. We were down to our last couple of tables for the night, I just finished my last one so I went to the back to start cleaning up. I haven't talked to josh since I first started my shift so maybe he forgot about wanting to talk to me about Tyler. Almost 10 minutes later josh walked through the back and came over to help me clean.

"Sooooo tell me about this man." He said softly elbowing my arm.

I smiled and rolled my eyes, I guess he didn't forget about that. "Well his name is Tyler and he is gorgeous." I said.

"Bitch that's it's? Nothing else? What does he do?" He interrogated.

"Slow the hell down." I said.

"Hurry up and spill!!!" Josh shrieked..... yes he actually shrieked.

"Well he was trying to get with me and I denied him for a while and then I decided to give him a try. We stopped talking for a little while due to a misunderstanding I guess and then we found our way back to each other, now we are happy together." I finished.

"AWWWWW how beautiful is that! I need to meet this man that is making my baby happy." Josh said.

"Well he is picking me up after my shifts over and we leave at the same time so you can see him when I'm getting in the car." I said smiling.

He did that little clapping and jumping thing again. "Perfect!" He said.

We went back to work cleaning up our areas and the kitchen, once everything was done it was 12:30. I sent Tyler a text letting him know that I was done with work and he can come get me now. I went to the front and met up with josh.

"So love have you picked out any names for the little princess." He asked.

"Well I've been thinking of some but I haven't really really got into it." I said.

"You should name her Natalie." Josh said smiling wide.

"Eh no ew I don't like that." I grimaced.

"Bitch what why not." He said giving me that, "bitch are you crazy look".

"I don't know I just don't like it. I've been thinking about maybe naming her jasmine after my mother or making it her middle name." I said twisting my fingers.

"I love jasmine I think that would be perfect." He said smiling.

We talked for a while, he told me about how he was seeing some guy that he really like and felt like he was his soulmate. We were just catching up when I looked up at the clock and notice that it was already 1am and Tyler still wasn't here. I took out my phone and didn't see any messages or calls from him. I tried to call but the call went straight to voicemail.

Mr. Ellis came out of his office with his bags and jacket over his arm. "Alright we all have to leave now guys." He said holding the door open for us.

Josh and I walked outside and walked over to his car.

"Tyler isn't answering me I don't know what's wrong, I'm worried." I said to josh.

"When is the last time you talked to him." He asked.

"Right before I came to work, he dropped me off remember." I said.

"Well I'm not leaving you out here, let me take you home." He said opening the car door for me.

I slowly got in confused and worried about Tyler. What if he's mad at me for earlier. I know it was dumb to be mad at him but I was just cranky. Or maybe he found someone else, I really fucking hope that isn't the case.

Josh was driving me back to me and tiffany places while I kept trying to call Tyler, I was getting nothing. I placed my phone in my lap and rub my hands up and down my face. Ugh this is bothering me. My phone started vibrating in my lap and I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Tyler?!" I said frantically.

"Kiara honey, it's Vivian." Tyler's mom answered, why was Tyler's mom calling me especially this late.

"Oh hello Vivian what's up." I said.

"Oh honey, I hate to tell u still but Tyler has been in a car accident, he's at the hospital right now. They're talking about doing surgery." She said.

My heart stopped and I stared out the glass window, "what?" I whispered.

"You need to come quickly." I heard her say before her voice started fading out.

Tyler's I'm the hospital.

A car accident.

What if he's badly hurt?

What if he dies or something.

"Josh turn around we have to go to the hospital right now, it's Tyler." I said quickly, heart beating a mile a minute.

Josh quickly made a u-turn at the light and sped towards the hospital.

I really hope Tyler is ok..... I finally found someone I truly love and I don't want to lose them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 9.5K 43
SEQUEL TO CHEATED THEN KNOCKED UP BY ROMANO BOOK 2 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLI...
106K 2.7K 42
Makayla Parkers world is turned upside down at the age of 23. She had a beautiful life with her Alpha mate Jace Porter until their marriage. The Red...
2.3M 72.4K 37
In this Series, Billionaire Bachelors meet their match in a wicked plan of their own. 1. The Summer Bride ****** It all started with a red-haired lit...
107K 5K 69
"Look I lost my job today and I'm really not having a good day, and to be quite honest I'm sick of rich fucks like you parading your egos around. So...