๐๐€๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“. โ„ข

By toptierszn

โ Stole her heart. I'm the definition of a "bandit." โž ยฉ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.
๐Ž๐ง๐ž.
๐“๐ฐ๐จ.
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐’๐ข๐ฑ.
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐“๐ž๐ง.
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ž | ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ž | ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ž | ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.

2.6K 168 22
By toptierszn

「 Courtney Layla Davis 」

Rashawn Nickelson
📍Baton Rouge, Louisiana

"She ain't answering?" I looked over at Kaylee.

"No. It's going straight to voicemail." She huffed and threw her phone down.

"So where the fuck she at?" I stood up and scratched the back of my neck. She been gone ever since I woke up and that was damn near 8 hours ago.

"She took all her stuff?"

"Nah. Just her phone and the twins car seats." I explained.

"I'll try one mo' time." She said and walked off into the kitchen.

"Her momma said she ain't over there either." Trevon said.

We been calling and texting her ass all day and she ain't answer nobody yet. I was getting mad as fuck because not only did I miss her, but my son too. That lil nigga a cry baby but I can't be away from him for too long, I get worried and shit.

"Mane what the fuck." I smacked my lips.

De'Asia Taylor
📍Baton Rouge, Louisiana

My eyes fluttered open and all I saw was pitch black. It wasn't no type of light anywhere. Once I remembered what happened my mind instantly went to my kids. Where they at?

I tried to move my arms but something kept me from doing that. It sounded like chains or something. My head was hurting like a bitch and I got a crook in my neck, prolly from being in this fucking chair.

My thoughts got interrupted when the lights turned on and a light shined right down on my face, it was bright too. I almost went blind.

"You wanna see your mommy?" A girl walked in with both Kaeden and Kyrie in each arm. Once she stepped all the way in I saw who it was, shorty from Walmart. She broke into my house at 3 in the morning, injected something into my neck, now she got both of my kids in her arms? She better be lucky I'm tied up.

"Why the fuck you holding my kids?" I looked at her.

"Oh them? They're so cute. Kaeden really looks like Rashawn." She smiled like she was crazy.

"And why am I tied up?" I struggled to move my arms. She had to get these chains from somebody cause ain't no way it's chains this big in the store.

"What did I tell you? You got something I want. COURTNEY!" She yelled and no later than 10 seconds a girl with red hair walked in.

"What Kiara?" She looked at her.

"Take these kids and feed them. Especially that one." She pointed to Kyrie. "He snappy as hell."

"Girl he a baby." The girl Courtney, I guess that was her name, said as she took them from her.

I was just watching, I wouldn't be as calm if they were crying but they weren't. They were fine, they better be.

She rolled her eyes and walked out. Ion think she fw shawty that much.

"Now." She pulled up a chair in front of me and sat down. "My name is Kiara."

"I don't care what yo' name is girl. Don't give not one fuck. You got me tied up and for what? Weird ass bitch." I mugged her.

"That's where that baby get that snappiness from." She nodded.

"Stop talking about my kid."

"Oh my bad momma." She put her hands up in surrender. "Anyways, back to what I was saying. My name is Kiara and Rashawn is mine."

Girl bye.

"Yours? Didn't he tell you to leave him alone?" I scrunched up my face.

"And? Me and him are supposed to be together. Not you and him! He was supposed to have a baby with me!" She stood up. "Not only did you get pregnant by him but you got pregnant by another nigga too? It's not fair. You get two people."

Ah. Jealousy.

"You deluded as hell chile." I mumbled.

"Shut up. You won't be able to talk long anyway, Imma kill you as soon as he get here. I'll torture you in front of him and then kill you in front of him actually, so he can see how me and him are alike." She smiled.

"Alike?" I questioned. I knew Moolie was crazy, but not that crazy.

"Him and Trevon killed and tortured a man in broad daylight. But you wouldn't know that, I doubt he tells you anything."

"What he does ain't none of my concern. As long as he ain't cheating I could care less." I shrugged.

"WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT? I TIED YOU UP AND ITS LIKE YOU DONT EVEN CARE." She yelled.

Y'all smell that? It smell like psychotic bitch up in hea.

"Why you yelling? And didn't you basically just say he was coming? If he coming then he's gonna rescue me. The hell." I rolled my eyes.

She blinked at me for a few minutes before walking over to me. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a knife before putting it right on my chest.

She crazy for real.

"Here we finna play a game. You tell them people the address I give you, and I won't stab you. But if say anything else other than that. I will stab you, okay? Good." She said and pulled my phone from out of her pocket.

I watched her unlock it.

"How do you know my shit?"

"Amir gave it to me. Oh yeah, he dead. I killed him. That's why he ain't around. He was just talking too much about how I shouldn't ruin your relationship with Rashawn so I shot his annoying ass. He used to work for me too. You know he liked you don't you?" She asked while scrolling to find Moolie's number.

Hold up. That's why he would always be up in my business. Questioning me and shit? He fake. If he wasn't dead I would kill him myself. I hope he rest in hell with his pretty eyed ass.

"No." I said dryly.

She pushed call and put it on speaker. The line rung for a minute until he picked up.

"Mane De'Asia where the fuck you at?! And where my kids? You going places and shit without telling people. Had niggas thinking you was missing."

Even if he was yelling, I was happy to hear his voice.

I looked at Kiara and she handed me a piece of paper with an address on it.

"I know. My bad. But can you come get me?"

"Get you? From where? You in trouble or sum?"

She pushed the knife closer to me and I let out a deep breath.

"No, no. Just come to...2382 68th Avenue." I said.

"Fuck is you doing on 68th?"

"I'll tell you when you get here."

"Aight." He said before the call ended.

"Kiara the twins sleep. I need to go to my momma house!" Courtney peeked into the room.

"Okay. Just be back in an hour. Shit will have hit the fan by then."

This ain't gonna end well. It's gon be a damn brawl.

y'all it ain't that many chapters left. only maybe like 3. 💔💔💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

US By LoveYourzss

Teen Fiction

564 27 7
Baby I'm from the trenches where there's no love there's no love for a thug so why you expect love from me?
750K 26.6K 69
๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘ฆ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ . ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘“ ๐Ÿ˜™ .
209K 9.9K 43
๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
Moani By nell_15

Teen Fiction

192K 4.9K 51
Read to find out ๐Ÿฅฐ