The Many Faces Snow King 🥀

By sirrsnow

Trust No Friend 📌 More

"Trust No Friend"
Who Is A Friend?
"Lirio De Los Valles"
Fallen Spaces
Visions Of The KING!!!
Love Fades [Chapter One]
Visions Of A Weeping King!
Belle Denise!
A Blindfolded King!
His Last Words!
His Perfidy

Inhale Me!

42 2 0
By sirrsnow

Wattpad, Let Me Share A Little Love Story, It's Not Written By Any Writer Yet! But I Think It's Mine To Tell, Because I Was Right There.
It Was February, Am Not Sure Of The Exact Time It Happened, But Its Was A Cool Sunny Day At A Beach Called "Dizzy Lizzie's"
We Were Four Friends But Two Went Swimming, Honestly I was Always Amazed By The Beauty Of The Sea!. So Swimming In It Felt Amazing. An Hour Later I Decided To Swim With Carter .
He Is A Great Swimmer, He Floated On The Surface Of The Sea And Swam Backwards! That Was Insane! I Thought That Could Be Done Only In Swimming Pools, All I Know Is There's Much Easier Control Than The Sea. We Kept Splashing The Sea Water At Each Other, And Held Each Others Hands Preparing For A Challenge I Knew I Would Loose. Our Joy That Moment Was Priceless . We Had To Dive Into The Sea Holding Our Breath, And The Deal Was Made "The Last To Come Out Of The Sea Wins"! Before The Dive Carter Had A Necklace He Wanted To Take Of, It Had An Embedded Name On It. You Might Have The Name In Mind Already I Guess??. "Inhale Me"
I'm Afraid To Loose The Only Important Gift I Have, He Said! Yet I Told Him To Dive In With It. He Kept Insisting But He Knew There Was No Other Options That Moment, Because He A Long Way To Swim Back To Take It Off. So ,We All dived In, And The Clock Started Ticking!
Holding My Breath Under Water Was The Worse Thing I Ever Did In My Life!.
To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 223 22
⚠️رواية منحرفة خاصة للبالغين⚠️ وَقَعْتُ بِحُبِ رَجُلٍ ثَلٰاَثِينِيٖ قَاٰمَ بِتَرْبِيَتِيٖ إِنَكَ مُتَزَوِجْ يَاسَيِدْ جُيُوٰنْ قَتَلَ كُلْ مَنْ حَا...
117K 4.1K 41
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
32.9K 319 27
𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch of other boys putting heir stuff away. ...
96.5K 3.5K 57
After his first year at the Advanced Nurturing High School, Fukazawa Yato is about to start his second year as a student. With a better understanding...