BABYGIRL 2.0: Pregnancy Stori...

By wuv_jungkookie

Pregnancy Stories about Jimin and Hana's kids🍼 *I do not own the characters, pictures or videos in this fanf... More

A/N
Honeymoon
Jacuzzi tub to bed
Positive, negative?
Telling the News
Cravings
Gender Reveal Planning
Gender Reveal Party
Baby Bump
Strawberry
Baby Shower
Baby!
Meet Jumin
Like father, like son
Late Nights
Insecurities
Work visit
Don't mess with a mom
Baby steps
First word
First birthday
Wedding Anniversary
Relaxing and dinner
Hot Tub
Baby number two?
Big brother
Check up
Announcing it to everyone
Mac and Cheese
Ice Cream
Boy or Girl?
Kisses
Early Labor?
Don't leave...
Premature
Betrayed
Hard Time
Let me love you
Early Morning
Meet your baby brother
Necklace
First day of school
Dad-dy
Jae's first step
Jae's first birthday
Boy's Night
Intoxicated to sober
Morning hung over
Baby number three?
I hope it's a girl
Check up for baby number three
Wedding anniversary party
The big announcement
Late night pain
What is it?
The new nursery
Cuddling
Business photoshoot
Baby girl is here!
Princess
Seeing someone unexpected
The Finale
More to the BBYG series
Next

First ultrasound

5.5K 126 11
By wuv_jungkookie

A/N: Happy Valentine's day loves!!!! Tell me, how are you spending your Valentine's?

Hana's POV

Me and Jimin sat in the waiting room as we waited for our turn. We were at the hospital, getting my first ultrasound to check on our little baby. After Jimin found out, he became overly protective of me.

He always made sure I slept in the right position and never lets me walk around unless I needed to.

He's being too protective.

"Mister and misses Park.." A nurse called. "That's us." I said. "You're next." She said and guided us to another room. Jimin took my hand and we walked to the room.

"Change into this then please wait for the doctor." She said and handed me a patient's gown. She left the room.

I took off all of my clothes while Jimin just watched. After slipping into the gown, I looked at Jimin who was staring at me while licking his lips.

"Really?" I said and he chuckled. "What babygirl?" He asked acting like he didn't do anything. "You've seen me naker multiple times and you're still being perverted." I said and he laughs.

"I will never stop admiring what's mine." He said and I shook my head. I sat down on the bed, Jimin standing next to me giving a kiss on my forehead.

The door opens revealing a female doctor. "Hello, I'm doctor Kim Yong-sun, (A/N: She's Solar from MAMAMOO, btw I love them) you must be Park Hana?" She asked and I nodded. "This is Jimin, my husband and the father of my baby." I said and Jimin just nods.

Doctor Kim smiles at us. "Pleasure to meet you both, now Hana, I'll have you lay down on your back." She said and I nod.

Jimin helped me lay down and Doctor Kim pulled up the patients gown then placed cold gel on my stomach. She turned on a machine next to us then placed something on my stomach.

She waved it on my stomach then smiles. "There's your baby.." she said pointing at a little been on a screen. I smiled.

It's so tiny.

I looked up Jimin who was smiling while looking at the screen.

"You're about three weeks in Hana and your baby looks great, I'll give you a print out of your baby. I'll be right back." She said and I nodded. She left the room and I changed back into my own clothes.

Jimin came and hugged me. "I'm so happy and excited for our baby." He said and I chuckled. "Me too Jimin, I love you.."

"I love you too babygirl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 6.3K 63
All Park Jimin wanted on his summer holiday was a chill time, but quickly he got caught in a rip of love for local boy, Kim Taehyung. His summer flin...
2.2M 178K 122
"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do something like this to me! You're the person I t...
13.7K 287 32
Min Yoongi x reader FanFiction. [Completed] You are just a 19 year old musical genius in school who no one knows too well but your actually best fri...
18.3K 562 21
β­•KTHΓ—YN β­•What will happened when YN get pregnant by her bestfriend? Her life become changed after that incident and she met a stranger. How will she...