Set Ablaze

sussky által

THIS STORY IS DISCOUNTED!! (Y/N) (L/N). The girl who saved countless of lives that day but lost the one's who... Több

Introduction!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
100 Reads Special!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Info For Later!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Thanksgiving Special!
Side Story!
Side Story pt2!
Side Story pt3!
Side Story pt4!
Side Story pt5!
Side Story pt6!
Side Story pt7!
Side Story pt 8!
Hey Guys...
Christmas Special!
New Years Special!
Chapter 32
300 Votes Special!
Information Update!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Valentines Special... Sorta
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank you all!
Coronavirus Update
Chapter 41
My apologies...
Chapter 42
Happy Birthday Bakugou!
Update on Story.
Chapter 43
Just some information!
Uhhh
Very Important Update!

Thank you all so much!

1.4K 36 14
sussky által

"You guys!!" I pout a bit, my eyes watering up.

"W-why are you crying Author-San?" Midoriya begins to panic.

"Author-San is crying?" Uraraka perks her head up and turns to look at me.

"We finally reached 20k not only that... The story is placed 1st in #bakugou!" I sob as I explain what's happening.

"#bakugou? What kind of weird shit are you playing nerd?" Bakugou snarled a bit at me.

I sweat dropped, "A-anyways! You guys are the reason this has happened and I can't thank you enough!"

"I never expected this story to ever get as much fame as my first fanfics but for a new writing style I'm super proud of it!"

"I plan on going to college after high school for my writing and I'm super happy that I have you all to encourage me along the way. Not to forget but, This story will probably be super long... I'm not sure."

Bakugou wraps an arm around my neck, causing me to jump.

"You all need to follow the Author because she works hard to keep you updated and publish a million stories for you!" Bakugou shouted next to my ear.

"Y-Yeah! She has like a million drafts! I mean- Look at this!" Midoriya pointed out.

"T-Ten drafts? Author-San are you sure you're okay?..." Uraraka questioned.

"N-No... that's not the point though!" I blush a bit.

"Anyways... Thank you all for the support and I hope we continue to make this story progress and reach new heights!"

"Oh! Author-San should make a story about me!" Midoriya smiled at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm!"

I rub the back of my head, "I have many more ideas for stories but I'm never sure if you'd all enjoy them so I'd appreciate the follows so that way you can be updated and respond to all my questions for you guys." I shrugged a bit.

"Author-San has a bit of a writers block at the moment but I'm sure she'll write a new chapter soon for all of you and a well deserved thank you chapter for 20k!" Uraraka smiles.

"Thank you all once again! I love you so much!" I wave before grinning.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

143K 4.9K 21
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎." ˜"*...
749K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
3.2K 133 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...
745K 22K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...