Sailor Moon/ Saint Seiya. Asg...

By CrossoverGeek

After their adventure, cleansing Jotunheim from Hel's influence, Sin, her loved Fenrir and their new friends... More

Recap
Nazghûl Senshi. Message from the Underworld
R&R. Divide an conquer.
Kenjutsu. The Fūji Ninja Clan
Kunoichi vs Satellite
Helheim. Realm of the Dead.
Tsukikage. An archer?
Wolf and the city. Witherfang Jūdo strikes
Necropolis. Deathmask Sacrifice.
Satellite vs Ninjas Part 2. Shinobi Kumite
Knight for a day. Steel Saint Ushio
Niflheim visit. Chris Walden's Task.
Lady Unferth. Weaver of Fate.
Helia's Yorishiro. Turning point.
Twilight of the Gods. The Boar and the Wolf
Face to face. Exorcism
Peace before the storm. Part 1 Nægling.
Peace before the storm. Part 2 The Cross and the Saintia.
Peace before the storm. Part 3 Equuleus Cassios.
Battle of the Gods. Mistletoe
The Rune of Victory. Asgard Redemption
Epilogue

Satellites vs Ninjas Part 1. Callisto's Challenge

32 0 0
By CrossoverGeek

Zenzō and Lascoumoune were greeted by shinobi of the Fūji Ninja Clan. The ambiance was a tense one as he was a Ninja Master that challenged the current leader and failed

chunin: Lord Morigakure.
Tsukikage: You know I don't have that name anymore. I'm Tsukikage.
chunin#2: Lady Yorōgumo Grace would be at the inner sanctum.
Tsukikage: Of course she does.

As they went inside the ninja fortress they sorted snares and traps.

Lascoumoune: These traps are basic of hunting. Maybe I could be a Ninja myself.

Lascoumoune them trips into a rope and was about to fall into a spiked floor, but Tsukikage holds her just in time

Tsukikage: Ninjutsu is a very rigorous discipline. It's not just another martial art. It's a way of life.
Lascoumoune: A way that you partially hate.
Tsukikage: My objective is the inclusion of foreign people to our ways. Open to anyone who wants to learn.
Lascoumoune: Shinobi living in the light. Ain't that right?
Tsukikage: Just mind your step. You've lost your depth perception again.
Lascoumoune: When my commander Callisto knew about how you've helped me, she reacted like any Satellite would.
Tsukikage: Removing your restored eye with an arrow head?! If I see that woman again, I'll be the one who takes an eye from her.
Lascoumoune: I know. You've said that ho her face. It's ok. You've taught me how to compensate for it.
Tsukikage: You're too good for them.

Both of them pass the traps by wall running. Then Tsukikage and Lascoumoune enter the sanctum. And the clan leader was waiting for them.

Yakumo: We were waiting for you.
Tsukikage: Wait, we?

Out from the shadows Callisto made an act of appearance alongside Yakumo.

Tsukikage, angered for the fact that Callisto had injured Lascoumoune earlier, began to do hand position and was about to do a technique to attack her, but Lascoumoune intervened, placing a knife in his throat.

Lascoumoune: I can't let you do that!
Tsukikage: Then everything I've taught you while we ventured in Jotunheim account for nothing. It will fade away behind blind traditions of someone who doesn't give a snap the earth's wellbeing. Are you really happy just getting stomped?

Callisto: Somehow, I sense that you feel something for my greatest soldier. Or is just the property that you want to reclaim?

Callisto shows him Lascoumoune's eye and squish it with her hand in front of him

Tsukikage: I only know that she's stronger than you and you're weaker than her.

He turn his gaze on Yakumo

Tsukikage: And this is not the main problem right now. There's an army of cold and darkness that will be summoned against the world.

Yakumo: Just remember that you left the clan, and chose to escape alongside your lover, Aya. And now You've replaced her with a broken version of her.

Lascoumoune grunts

Tsukikage: Regardless, our intent here is to notify you and, if possible, ask for your help.
Yakumo: Zenzō. You've forgotten the rules of our village. There will be no assistance.
Lascoumoune: Lady Callisto, Lady Jōrogumo Grace. If we don't do something, The powers of Darkness will obliterate the worlds of the living. And I know you like living.
Yakumo: I got nothing to say to you.

The ninja leader turns her gaze on Tsukikage

Yakumo: You should've chosen me as your wife, Zenzō.
Tsukikage: You've killed Aya, Yorōgumo Grace. I'll never forgive you for that.

Yakumo turns her gaze back to Lascoumoune

Yakumo: I hate you because You've abandoned your duties as a Ninja. I hate you for your dream of shinobis in the light. I hate you because you deserted me.

Lascoumoune look at her with certain disbelief. Callisto snaps her fingers and a group of Commando Satellites appeared.

Callisto: As we agreed Lady Yorōgumo Grace, my satellites will kill this man and we shall take Lascoumoune back to the Olympus.

As two satellites were about to lay hand on Lascoumoune, Tsukikage overpowered them with ease as he let them unconscious.

Callisto: Defiant to the end, huh? I admit I'm surprised that a non Olympian could overpower someone as strong as Silver Saints just like that. You might be stronger than Lascoumoune. You're my equal.

Tsukikage: The only think we have in common is that Lascoumoune can defeat you, because she's stronger than me. Care for a wager? If I can reach you, you'll allow the Satellites to help us against Helia's undead army.
Callisto: What do I gain?

Tsukikage shows a scroll

Tsukikage: You'll have the secrets of my Kenjutsu form that I've perfected for you to use or destroy. I'm betting my legacy.
Lascoumoune: But if you're defeated you'll give me my freedom and allow me to duel Jōrogumo Grace.
Callisto: If you, by some miracle manage to do it I'll give you the Satellites you need. I even let Lascoumoune go free.
Tsukikage: Prepare to pay up
Callisto: You deceive yourself. What can you do? My Commando Satellites can kill Silver Saints in split second and you don't have nothing but that useless sword and those fancy Kenjutsu gimmicks. We have Bows blessed by Artemis.

Tsukikage: No, what you have are weapons that drain the "cosmo" from the user for a killing shot and the hope that when they're fatigued I'm no longer standing, because if I did...

Tsukikage makes a sadistic grin while unsheathe his sword.

Tsukikage: Everyone would be on the floor before you recover.
Callisto: Normal steel cannot withstand Artemis's blessing, you Varlet!! KILL HIM!!!

The Satellites shot their arrows, but Tsukikage made a twirling slashing technique that repels all of the shots

Yakumo: (Thinking: That's the power of Kazetetsu. Jinnai Domah's Wakizashi) The style of...

Lascoumoune: Shishimaru Tenoh from Iga.

Tsukikage begins to summon his chi to the sword.

Tsukikage: My turn
Callisto: Attack Him!!!

Tsukikage began his counteroffensive with slashing techniques that splits the Satellites bows in half, using the blunt part of his sword to hit them, avoiding to kill them. Callisto noticed that while doing that, he had Lascoumoune's bow in his back, which he used to shoot two satellites in their legs

Callisto: (thinking: He had the crimson bow all this time? How could he be still alive without getting burned? [gasps] He's descendant of the ancient runaway Satellite Chione!!)

After dealing with the last Satellite Commando he went for the kill, launching a thrust against Callisto. Both the Kazetetsu and Callisto's Moon staff clashed.

Callisto: (thinking: If I fight him we both might end up dead) I hate all men. That includes you, Tsukikage. But you showed restraint with my satellites. And there's something about you. Hence, I'll honor our agreement. If this Helia is as dangerous as Eris was, you'll be needing all the help you can get... Zenzō Mazataka Morigakure... or should I say, Neo Autolychus.
Tsukikage: Still owe me an eye!!!

Tsukikage snatches out Callisto's right eye with his free hand. She cries in pain while the ninjas were about to attack

Yakumo: やめ!!

Lascoumoune went to check upon her sisters in arms. She noticed that Tsukikage didn't dealt any deadly stroke.

Lascoumoune: Thank you for not killing them

Tsukikage glares at the wounded Callisto and points at her

Tsukikage: Out of respect to Lascoumoune-sama you were spared. I don't kill women, but for you, Callisto, I'd make an exception.

Yakumo was stricken with jealousy when she noticed that he favored Lascoumoune

Yakumo: Is Lascoumoune really stronger than you or this is just a ruse to avoid your duty as Kage, Zenzō?

Tsukikage: We only need men and women that help us on our quest against this new evil. Shisimaru Tenoh and Hayabusa Koga formed their own clan after dealing with Jinnai. We came her only to warn you about the danger.

Lascoumoune: But if you desire to challenge me, I can show you how a true Satellite fights.

Yakumo: Don't fool yourself amazon. You might be good enough for him to sleep with, but he probably didn't teach you everything. The dream of shinobi living in the light dies with you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 13 21
After the events of Sailor Moon Another Story (Good ending) Sailor Sin (Sailor Moon counterpart) was being chased by an old enemy of the Sanctuary, a...
2.5K 106 20
"As the light grows, the darkness awakens." Since finding myself and saving my brother, life has been quiet. Kratos and I have carefully crafted a ne...
57.7K 1.8K 28
Thor, prince of Asgard, is kidnapped and raised as a protector of Prince Loki. Because Loki is kind, lonely and small, they soon became friends. But...
5.6K 112 13
Nimue, Frost Giant Loki, Asgardian Prince Both met each other when he came to Jotunheim with his brother and the warriors three, plus Sif Will Loki h...