The Big Boss

By juli_ye

Luke is a 25 year old Director working at a big company, lead by a powerful CEO. Except he's never met the CE... More

Big boss 1.1
Big Boss 1.2
Big Boss 1.3
Big Boss 1.4
Big Boss 1.5
Big Boss 1.6
Big Boss 1.7
Big Boss 1.8
Big Boss 1.9
Big Boss 2.0
Big Boss 2.1
Big Boss 2.2
Big Boss 2.3
Big Boss 2.4
Big Boss 2.5
Big Boss 2.6
Big Boss 2.7
Big Boss 2.8
Big Boss 2.9
Big Boss 3.0
Big Boss 3.1
Big Boss 3.2
Big Boss 3.3
Big Boss 3.4
Big Boss 3.5
Big Boss 3.6
Big Boss 3.7
Calendar
Big Boss 3.8
Big Boss 3.9
Big Boss 4.0
Big Boss 4.1
Big Boss 4.2
Big Boss 4.3
Big Boss 4.4
Big Boss 4.5
Big Boss 4.7
Big Boss 4.8
Big Boss 4.9
Big Boss 5.0
Big Boss 5.1
Big Boss 5.2
Big Boss 5.3
Big Boss 5.4
Big Boss 5.5
Big Boss 5.6
Big Boss 5.7
Big Boss 5.8
Big Boss 5.9
Big Boss 6.0
Big Boss 6.1
Big Boss 6.2
Big Boss 6.3
Big Boss 6.4
Big Boss 6.5
Big Boss 6.6
Big Boss 6.7
Big Boss 6.8
Big Boss 6.9
Big Boss 7.0
Big Boss 7.1
Big Boss 7.2
Wedding Fits
Big Boss 7.3
Big Boss 7.4

Big Boss 4.6

996 47 3
By juli_ye

Luke's POV

Breakfast was great, Rose is an amazing cook. Now we're just here watching Doctor Strange in the living room. "I forgot to tell you." Rose started. "Hm? What's up Rose?" I asked. "I told Stacey about the proposal." She smiled. "Oh yeah? And how did she react? Hopefully, no bad reactions." I chuckled. "Nope! She was actually really excited." She grinned. "Oh yeah?" I smirked. "Haha yeah, she said how we should finish wedding preparations this week," She laughed. I pecked her forehead. "Well I do want to get married as soon as possible, but let me experience the fiance life for a bit." I said. "Oh yeah of course, I was thinking maybe a year for preparations." Rose explained. "Does planning a wedding really take that long?" I asked. "Yeah pretty much, because you need to plan the location, the seats, invitations, decorations, the dress, the bridesmaids, groomsmen, and other stuff." Rose explained. "Dang..." I muttered, but Rose managed to catch it. "Why what's up?" She asked. "Well I was hoping we could get married on Christmas Eve..." I trailed off. "Christmas Eve of next year? Sounds cute, let's do it!" She grinned. "Oh umm... well I meant this year." I said. Rose stayed silent. "T-This year?" Her voice cracked. "Hey I don't mind waiting for our wedding, but I would like it to be the end of this month. Because our whole relationship has been a month, I thought our wedding plans would be a month, to make a tradition I guess." I explained. "Umm w-well..." She blushed. I smirked. "Come here." I said and pulled her to straddle my waist. "What, do you think it's too soon?" I asked. She nodded slowly. "And you're right, but Rose I have a big question for you." I started. She tilted her head in confusion. "Will you become my wife on Christmas Eve, this year? Will you be the ultimate gift anyone could ever give me?" I asked while looking deep into her eyes. She blushed. She slowly started shaking a little, "U-Umm..." She stuttered.  She looked away, "Hey you can tell me, I won't get mad, I won't leave. I'll still stay by your side." I said while placing my hand under her chin to have her look at me. "I-I would really l-l-like to be y-your w-w-w-wife on Christmas E-Eve, of t-this y-year." She stuttered. "YES!" I yelled, and wrapped my arms around her. I leaned forward and ended up on top of Rose.

I slowly looked up to see Rose's face all flushed, and her cute smile. "So I get to have all the kisses I want?" I smirked. Rose blushed a deeper red, I really hope she doesn't faint from blushing. Rose looked away and slowly nodded. I chuckled and began kissing her roughly. I was about to pull back until I heard, "Mmmmf~~" Fuck me... I continued the kiss harder. I then seriously had to pull back because I really needed some air. I pulled back and saw Rose's lips turning a little swollen, plus her panting was making me crazy. "Luuke..." She said from her soft yet swollen lips. I attacked her neck and started leaving hickeys everywhere, I don't care if she gets mad later. And I know she's fucking feeling it, because she won't stop moaning, but I didn't mind they were so sexy. I started trailing kisses from her neck to her chest, I slowly pulled up her shirt to expose her cute lavender bra. I began sucking and leaving nips all around her chest. "HaaA" Rose made a high pitched noise and I instantly lifted up to ask if I hurt her. "Lu...ke, m-morre..." She said inbetween pants. Holy fucking shit. I lost it, my mind went blank. I felt a bulge in my pants and started grinding Rose. It was pretty easy since I was already in between her legs from her straddling me moments ago. I kept grinding and grinding rough on her, with only a thin layer of pajama pants and her underwear from stopping me. I looked up to see if Rose was uncomfortable with me, but I felt soft hands touch my face, and immediately pulled me to a kiss. I guess that means I can keep going, I smirked into the kiss. Rose was so fucking sexy, I really thought we were gonna go all the way until we heard the door bell ring. "Fuck!" I muttered. We quickly got up and I made Rose go run up to change while I go check the door. I looked through the peephole and saw her family. Oooh now I'm glad we stopped, and I'm glad my little buddy went away too.

I looked around to see messed up pillows and quickly fixed them and ran to place the dishes in the sink. Then I ran back to open the door. "H-Hey." I said slowly to make it seem like we barely woke up. Her mom slammed the door open. Woah, she's strong for a 60 year old. I stepped back and everyone was walking inside. "Hey Congrats man!" Carlos said while giving me a hi-five. "Haha yeah thanks." I said awkwardly cause I was about to fuck Rose's brains out seconds ago. "So where is Rose?" Her mom asked. "Oh I think she was changing. She'll be down in a little bit." I responded. "Come on mom let's go up surprise her!" Teresa yelled with all the kids running behind her. Oh shit... "So have you guys already talked about a wedding date?" Sabrina asked while heading to the couch to sit down. Oh god, don't touch that couch! I mentally screamed. "Haha we actually did." I smiled softly. "Ohh it's so cute!!" Sophia said while hugging Wayne. "So tell us what when? Next year? Couple of months? Couple of years?" Carlos asked to sit next to Sabrina. "Oh haha u-umm we thought of maybe on Christmas Eve?" I replied. "Oh how romantic!" Rose's mom cheered. "Que quieren hacer la boda en nochebuena!! (That they want to do the wedding on Christmas Eve!!)" Her mom explained to her dad, who just glared at me. "Pero no se que mira en esta chamaco?! (But I don't know what she sees in this boy?!)" He said while pointing at me, and by that tone didn't sound like a compliment. "U-Umm A-Am-Amo a Rose mu-mucho..." I cringed at my pronunciation, and even lifted my arms wide so that he would understand me... maybe. Her dad stared at me for a second and began laughing. "D-Did I say it wrong?" I asked while looking around to see everyone giggling, "No it was perfect!" Rose's mom smiled. I nodded and looked back at Rose's dad. "No se si eres el mejor hombre para mi hija, pero haber si un dia me puedes convencer. (I don't know if you're the best guy for my daughter, but let's see if one day you can convince me.)" He said and took out his hand to shake. I grabbed it and shook it firm, and grinned. "Ok!" I said, while not even knowing what he said, but I'm sure it was something ok.

"Tia Rose is coming!!" Ricky said and ran downstairs. "Hey you guys." She smiled. She came down in leggings, and a hoodie pulled forward. Holy fucking shit, I forgot about her neck. I started sweating nervously. "Let's see, strut girl show us that ring!" Sophia said. Rose giggled and lifted her hand to receive whistles and hollers. She laughed. "Work it girl!" Sabrina said. "So what's up with the hoodie?" Carlos asked. "I-It's cold." Rose said while trying to not blush. "Uh huh, did you two get down and--" Carlos was interrupted with Sabrina jabbing his side. "What did I say?" He asked while rubbing his side. "There's kids present, you idiot." Sophia sighed. "Ohh yeah." Carlos chuckled. "Well then what are you waiting for Rose?" Sophia asked. "Huh?" Rose asked while tilting her head. "Come on take your hoodie down, lets see the damage." Wayne said. Rose blushed, and I started sweating. "U-Umm, o-ok." She said while slowly taking her hoodie down, to reveal... nothing? Wait. Did I dream of almost doing it with Rose? Where are the hickeys I made?? "You see Carlos, Rose isn't that kind of girl." Sabrina said. "Ok, ok, I was just thinking she wanted to hide something because of the hoodie." Carlos shrugged. Thank god nothing is there, because it looks like her parents want to put holes into me. "Well alright mija, we just came by to say hi, and ask about if you had a wedding date? But Luke told us already, and it sounds like a great idea!" Rose's mom said and hugged her. "Really? You think it's a good idea? I was a little hesitant at first, but now that you said it's a good idea, I'm really excited for Christmas Eve!" Rose grinned. "Yeah and we'll be here if you need any help." Sophia said. "Oh thank goodness, because it's gonna be a busy month!" Rose smiled. Everyone stayed silent. "Month?" Carlos asked. "Well yeah Luke said he wanted to get married on the 24th of this month!" Rose hugged my arm and smiled. "WAIT WHAT?!!" Everyone yelled in shock. "M-Mi vida one month for a wedding? Don't you think it's a little too soon?" Rose's mom asked. "Oh yeah, but you said it was a good idea. So now I have no worries!" She grinned.

"Rose I think you should rethink this, remember our planning took 2 years." Sabrina said. "Y-Yeah I thought about that, but that doesn't mean I can't do it. Trust me guys, this'll be an awesome wedding. If you don't mind lending a hand." Rose said with confidence, I smiled and held her hand. "Well if you really want to then we'll help you in however way we can." Rose's mom smiled. I grinned. "Alright then we'll be on our way mi vida." Her mom hugged her and they all started leaving. "Hey where are the kids?" Sophia asked. And then pops out each kid, with bacon in their hands. "Bye Tia Rose and Uncle Luke." Eddie said and waved. We waved back. Everyone chucked and began heading out. We said our goodbyes and closed the door.

"I would want to continue our session, but now I realized all the planning we have to do." I smirked. Rose blushed. "Or unless you want to continue?" I smirked while pinning Rose to the door. "U-Um I-I..." Rose stuttered, turning even redder. "Come on baby, I know you were feeling it. And I definitely was too." I whispered into her ear, causing her to shiver. Haha, I haven't done this in a while. "L-Luke..." Rose whined. "What's up wrong sexy?" I asked while keeping my eye contact with her. "Why d-do you l-like teasing m-me so much?" She asked. I chuckled, and gave her a quick kiss, and slowly backed away. "Cause you're so fun to tease, you get all red, and cute, and you start shaking in my hands." I smiled. "What a big bully." Rose mumbled while sticking her tongue out. I laughed. "Come here my beautiful lady." I said while opening my arms. Rose immediately came in for a hug. I kissed the top of her forehead, "Alright so how do we start planning?" I asked. "Umm I guess we gotta look for the place to actually have the wedding at." Rose said. I nodded, "Yeah that makes sense." Rose smiled. "We're gonna get married married, like really married!" She smiled. I chuckled and kissed her. "Yeah I can't wait, oh and what happened to the hickeys?" I asked while inspecting her neck. "Makeup, thanks to Stacey I'm a pro when it comes to covering hickeys. It was actually pretty hard cause you left me pretty bad." She blushed. "Oh yeah? Can I see the damage?" I asked. She nodded and went upstairs to clean up. I slowly went upstairs too, to grab my laptop and check out some places.

"Rose!" I yelled out. "Yeah?" She replied back from the bathroom. "Do you want the wedding instate or out of state?" I asked. "Umm I'm not sure Luke, let's check a couple of places, but for now write down some states that you think are nice for a wedding!" She yelled back. "Sounds good." I replied. States? Well I always see people going to Hawaii for weddings, Washington is a good state as well, New York could be cool... Vegas? No, no, no Elvis wedding... unless? No. Well those are pretty much the states I can think of... I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard Rose walking in. "Hey... oh shit." I said. "Haha, yeah... you really messed my neck up..." Rose trailed off. "Hey I'm sorry Rose, I didn't realize how rough I went." I said apologetically. Rose sighed. "I-It's fine I don't m-mind it..." she blushed. Ohh she doesn't mind it, does she? I smirked. "Well come on over Rose let me see the damage up close." Rose nodded and climbed onto the bed next to me. "Come on, I don't bite, sit on my lap." I smirked. "Y-You do bite though." She stuttered and began climbing on top of me. "Damn, look at your neck, it's actually pretty sexy." I whispered into her ear. "Sexy for you... I look like I got mauled by a monster." Rose giggled. "Yeah by a scary monster. CHOMP." I said and nipped her neck. Rose squeaked. "N-No Lu...Mmm—" she interrupted herself by covering her mouth. I backed away, "Awwe Rose. You know I love your moans." I whined. "H-Hey Luke can I ask you something?" Rose said slightly changing her tone to a little more serious one. "Yeah what's up?" I asked while keeping my hands placed on her thighs. "W-Were you annoyed by not having s-sex with me?" She asked quietly so I could almost hear her. "No!! What the fuck? Why would you ask that?" I asked and accidentally raised my voice, which caused her to flinch. "I-I don't know, cause y-you said you normally have sex with girls, and you—" I interrupted her. "Rose... I may haven't had sex in more than a month, but that doesn't mean that I get mad when you still tell me you're not ready. It's only been a month, and I still won't care if we're married and you're still not ready. Cause that's how much I fucking love you." I said while hugging her. "I love you..." Rose muttered. "I hope you're not crying, cause I hate seeing you cry." I said. She shook her head, but I suddenly heard sniffles. I chuckled. I leaned back onto the bed and began rubbing her back. "I'm sorry I made you cry." I said. "Wanna look at some wedding places?" I asked, and she shook her head. "Ok we'll stay like this for a while." I smiled. I think I dozed off because of Rose being so soft and cozy. Oh well we'll start later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 22.8K 30
Summer Worthington doesn't hate her corporate job, per se. It's her god-awful boss, Mr. Griffin - or, as her roommates like to call him, Mr. Grouchy...
201K 8.3K 27
True love doesn't see appearances , it just needs the perfect heart. She is fat. He is Fit. He promised her he would come back and he did. They are n...
278 98 6
Charlotte Love isn't magic and sparkles if the first example blows in your face. Aka, my parents' marriage. But that doesn't mean I don't have love i...
274K 8.3K 11
Okay, you've probably read too many secretaryXboss stories right? I mean, if your boss is totally handsome, any sane woman would probably have an inf...