A spider in riverdale

By Spiderfan92

My name is Peter Parker, some of you might know my story, and some of you doesn't, this isn't the story about... More

Cast
Before Riverdale pt.1
Before Riverdale pt.2
Before riverdale pt.3
Before Riverdale pt.4 (end prequel)
Moving to Riverdale
New school, new start
new home, secrets and dancing
Dances, partying and betrayal
Spiderman, friends, comfort and a dead body
Brand new day, same drama
Peprally and new friendships
Newspaper and dating
A sticky situation, You were right
Revenge
Anger and breakup
I hate you Peter Parker and superheroes
Breaking the law......again
Movie night
Reveal yourself Peter Parker
Dinner party, secrets revealed
Who was my father?
Trailerpark, old romances and kissing
Parker luck
Protection squad
So yeah, that happend
Manhunt or you could say girlhunt
School night?, lets go clubbing
Police?, what now
girlfriend? And planning a babyshower
Work it out
The whyte wyrm and a babyshower
The best worst guide ever and I'm so sorry
Jugheads birthday, the one with all the drama
The sad truth
New day, old faces
The punishment and a new party
Cleaning and hangout
Serpents with a new threat
Serpents one of us
Football, dinning and truth
I'm Peter Parker
Plans and fighting
Peters birthday, secrets revealed
Peters birthday unexpected surprise
Another dance, another plan is set in motion
The oblivious world of Peter Parker
New drama, same Old parker luck
The reunion
War of the exes
Another day, more trouble
Jumped
Can we trust the police?
Protect him
What do you think cheryl?
Saving Polly

Untitled part

809 16 4
By Spiderfan92

I feel like I say this everytime, sorry for the really late update, but Well life got in the way, work, anyway hope you enjoy.

Parker residence (Peters pov):

What even is Riverdale, for Thors sake, its like all the craziness I have ever encountered has manifested in this town, right about now I would like to fight the vulture again, please dont jinx me Parker luck, so i'm really just gonna stay in bed today, yeah sleep sounds better.

"Peter Benjamin Parker, get your butt down here right this instant", May yelled from downstairs, yeah no thanks, "what was that?", she yelled again.

"On my way May", I yelled as I went down the stairs in my pjs, "whats u..... Toni?", I said surprised, and then it hit me what I was wearing.

*blitz*, "cute hello kitty pants Parker", Toni said as she laughed hard.

"Ohhh funny, now hand over the camera", I said as I walked towards her.

"No way José, this is gonna be perfect Black mail later", she said.

"Erhm, what did you want again?", I asked her, but soon saw she had a jacket in hand.

"Oh right, i'm here with your jacket", she said and gave me a small smile, and handed it over.

"Sorry to ask, but why isn't Felicia here?", I asked, and it was Strange, but Toni is a friend.

"Oh erhm, she gave it to me, she didn't, erhm fell well", She said, but something was wrong with the way she said it.

"Oh okay", I said and looked down, I have a slight feeling what this is about.

Toni said her goodbye and went outside, she soon turned around and face me "hey Parker, it was fun the other day, how you won against sweets awesome, so dont be a stranger, you seem Pretty badass from the way you fought of another serpent", Toni said and gave me a smile and a hug, "Felicia will come around soon", she said and gave me wink as she said it.

"Thanks Toni, see you around", I said and walked back inside the house, to get ready for school.

"See you later May", I yelled as I was leaving out the door.

 "Now wait a minute young man, who was this girl, you're not with her while you're dating Felicia right?", May asked.

"No May, Toni is Felicias best friend or one of them", I said.

"Good or I would have to whoop your ass", May said sternly.

"I know, I know, if you can't do the time dont do the crime", I said.

"Excatly Peter, now go or you're going to be late", May said as she shooed me out the door.

Well before we finish this year I have a feeling she will kick my ass.

Riverdale high:

"Peter Benjamin Parker", Veronica said as I walked through the front entrance, she looks pissed, what have I done?

"Yes?", I said as I smiled at her.

"I'll kick your ass for this", Veronica said as she got closer to me.

"What is it I have done excatly?", I asked looking like a question mark.

"Well, you promised to help me with my science homework, but you didn't show up", Veronica said as she glared at me.

"Does Veronica need a hug", I asked in a baby-ish voice.

She glared at me but soon softend "yes please", she said, normally someone would try to beat me up for that voice, so whats her game?, I walked ip to her, but she soon punched me in the stomach.

"What the hell", I asked from my crouching position.

"I could use that hug now", veronica said as she hugged me, this is nice, her hugs are like a cloud, a big soft cloud, what?, oh right people are staring.

"Come on lets go to our next class", Veronica said as she grapped my hand and let the way.

Classroom english/poetry:

I was sat in the middle of the class right infront of Veronica, as we were listening to what some of the other students have written and now are reading out loud to the class, I would feel eyes on me, so I turned around and found the eyes of one Ethel Muggs looking at me, I gave her a small wave, she quickly gave me one back before she turned her head away from me, okay so am I the only one who gets serious stalker vibes from her?, just me?, okay then, Ethel walked up to the front of the class room for her to read to us, I saw her gently place a piece of paper on my book, the front said 'read later', so I just pocket the note, she was stood infront of the whole class about to read her poetry, "they put me in a wooden box, as I desperately opposed, but all my screaming was for naught, my mouth had been sawn closed, curled up in bed was just a girl, needing daddy's arms to hold her tight", Ethel read out, okay maybe my assumptions was wrong, maybe she is just a broken soul that needs friends, I looked back at Veronica who nodded her head at me, as the bell rang.

Riverdale high hallway:

We walked towards the student lounge, "so do you think Ethels okay?", Veronica asked me as we continued to look for Ethel.

"I dont know", I said, and stopped to think about it, "from the poem no, but she seems so quite",I said.

"Well maybe we ned to get her to open, maybe we can help her", Veronica finished as we arrived at the lounge.

Student lounge:

Veronica and I approched Ethel, "hey Ethel", we both said, Ethel looking up at us from her notepad to acknowledge we were there, we both sat down next to her "I just wanted to tell you how moved I was by your poem", Veronica started and I continued for her "yeah, its like you tappes into something really dark, but also something Pretty real", I finished as Ethel put the notepad down, "so not to intrude to much, is everything alright with you Ethel?", Veronica asked.

I placed a hand on Ethels hand to let her know it was okay, she gave me a small smile, "things at home aren't Great, my mom and dad are always fighting, but they won't tell me about what, its like this really bad thing is happening and i'm just along for the ride, nothing I can do to stop it", Ethel said, maybe Ethel Muggs aren't so bad.

"It like you're trapped in a car crash in slow-motion", Veronica started, Ethel gave her a nod, and gave my hand a squeeze, "yeah, I know the feeling, listen Ethel, its sound like you need some cheering up, which happens to be a special ability of mine, so if you're free tomorrow, come over for lunch and pampering", Veronica looked at me and then to Kevin before speaking again "Peter and Kevin will be there", she finished, Kevin and and just looked at eachother.

"What just happend?", I asked.

"Well we got sucked into the vortex of Veronica once again, why can't you say no to her?", Kevin asked.

"Well you're one to talk, you didn't say no either", I defended.

"Well I dont have a crush on her Parker", Kevin said, as he gave me a smirk.

"N-n-no I dont, shes my best friend", I said.

"Yeah, you look at her like Betty used to look at Archie", Kevin said and laughed.

"Yeah right", I said and rolled my eyes at him.

"Aha I was right", Kevin celebrated.

"No, and just to clarify I have a girlfriend", I said, "suuure", Kevin said and went back to reading.

"So Great Ethel, we'll all see you tomorrow", Veronica said and left the lounge, yeah lets go after her.

"So one question Ronnie, what the Surtur was that about?", I asked as Kevin nodded his head along.

"Ethels poem was a cry for help if I ever heard one, the likes of which I vowed never to ignore, not after", Veronica started, Kevin looking kind happy with new gossip "uhhhh, do we need to sit down", Kevin said.

"Okay, so last year at spence, my best friend Kate and I, kind of terrorized this girl, Ava, so one time we made her drink gutter water", Veronica said.

"Why?", was all I could say, and gave her a look.

"I know the look you're giving me, and i'm not proud of what I did, as for the why, because she was there, because she was a misfit", Veronica started, but I interupted her "so you were a B-word because she didn't live up to what?, I said, "I know, i'm so sorry for what I did to her, again, we were class-a brutal bitches, anyway, by December, Ava couldnt take it anymore", she finished for now.

My eyes and Kevins eyes were wide, "oh my god, did you drive her to suicide?", kevin asked shocked.

"What?, no, but she did transfer schools, and went into therapy, so if I can make Ethel Muggs life alittle better, even just for a bit i'm going to do it", Veronica said, and looked at me, I gave her a nod of approval.

"Hey Peter", Cheryl said from behind me, oh holy Thor why?

"Yeah?", I asked.

"Can we talk?, in private", Cheryl said as she glanced at Kevin and Veronica.

"Okay", I said and we walked into the Music room.

"So Peter, did you know this weeks the official start of maple syrup season?", Cheryl asked.

"It might be a shocker, but no I dont", I said.

"So every year we host a tree-tapping cermony, a huge tradition that honors the Blossom bloodline, our heritage", Cheryl said.

"Sound.....Interesting", I said, a little unsure of what to say to her.

"It is, and its also incredibly exclusive, family and inner circle only", Cheryl said.

"Aha, and what excatly does that have to do with me?", I asked her.

"Well straight to the point, I like that, so you wanna be my date there", she said.

"No thanks", I said and stood up.

"The tapping's something Jason and I have done since we could walk, it was our special thing, but I can't face it alone, so please come as my escort", Cheryl said with her puppy eyes.

"No thanks, I have a girlfriend, then you could invite Reggie, Kevin or Archie instead, because my answer is no, n-o", I said and left the Music room, because Cheryl does simply not deserve my time, not after what she has done.

Music room (Cheryls pov):

Did he just?, did he just walk out on me, on me!, i'm Cheryl fucking Blossom, ohhh Peter Parker you will get whats coming, just you wait.

Student lounge later:

"Hey Peter, come on sit down we're celebrating", Veronica said, as she ate some fruit, I went to her side and sat down, she gave me a strwberry to eat, so Sweet.

"What are we celebrating excatly?", I asked.

"Well, Archie was telling us how he's going to some super-exclusive Music program", Kevin asked as Jughead now joined us and sat beside Betty.

"Maybe, if it happens, it'd would be huge for me" Archie said.

"Do you have to audition for it", Jughead asked Archie.

"Not excatly, mrs. Blossom came by earlier and said she would put a good word in for me", Archie clarified for us.

"Amazing", Kevin said, "Scary", I said and veronica said "terrifying"

"Uh-huh, so what does she get out of it?", Jughead questioned

"Well I told her i'd take Cheryl to their family tree thing, I already talked to Valerie about it and shes cool with it", Archie said.

"So shes cool with you being a gigolo then?", I said, which earned a slap on my arm from Ronnie, but a snicker from Kevin, and a glare from Archie, "what, you know its the truth", I finished.

"Well Peter, i'm doing someone a favor for my Music, I need connections outside of riverdale, if you were in my shoes you would have done the same", Archie defended.

"Weeeeeeel, I turned Cheryl tree thing down", I said as the group turned towards me.

"What?, why?", Archie asked.

"Because her creepy family scares me, Cheryl is mean and her mom sheesh", I said, and took a sip of my coke or my and Ronnies shared come apparently since she is gulping it down.

"Well Archie, it is the way of the world, since its all about connection, but Jughead is right, these kinds of favor come with a price, Betty back me up" Veronica said.

"I think its a Great idea, and since you're going to be there maybe you could talk to Polly for me?, I just wanna make sure shes okay", Betty said

"Ofcourse, and dont worry I can take care of myself", Archie said.

"Famous last words", I said, and was interupted by the pa system.

"Peter parker to the principals office, what have I done?

Ohhhhh you're in trouble the group yelled, haha funny punks.

Principal office:

"Come in Peter, this is our new transfer student", mr Weatherbee said.

A gorgeous latina turned around, whoa.

"Hi i'm Ava" she said as she extended her hand towards me.

"Peter here is also from New York, so I have a feeling he will be your go to", mr Weatherbee said.

"Oh hi i'm Peter, Peter Parker", I said as I shook her hand.

"Oh right my last name, Well i'm Ava Ayala", she said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 2.1K 30
COMPLETED Just a bunch of bughead one-shots:) Some of these are from different fanfictions that I've written but I really liked the chapters to I cho...
24.2K 635 36
After spending four years in New York, with his Aunt and Uncle, Peter Parker life was changed forever after getting bitten by a radioactive spider an...
42.5K 1.5K 77
This is my first AU story! (Bughead AU story)
1.5K 17 30
I've decided to keep writing story's about Jughead and Betty.